Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 82

Thread: Escape from New York 2020

  1. #21
    New York City has been an over-priced shithole even before the Coronavirus.



     
    Comments
      
      Onestep: thats why every twink and princess from the midwest wants to live here

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    New York City has been an over-priced shithole even before the Coronavirus.


    hate to agree with TheXRetard but he's right onestep

  3. #23
    There are rats all over the place in New York City.

    Go out at night, shine a flashlight in the windows in the restaurants (that are still open) and you will see rats everywhere.

    There are more homeless people in the streets all over the city than ever before. Violent crime is rising. NYC is becoming a dangerous place.


     
    Comments
      
      FRANKRIZZO: lol gold

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    There are rats all over the place in New York City.

    Go out at night, shine a flashlight in the windows in the restaurants (that are still open) and you will see rats everywhere.

    There are more homeless people in the streets all over the city than ever before. Violent crime is rising. NYC is becoming a dangerous place.


    Rats are the price you pay when you have 15 restaurants to a block. They mainly comeout after close though. Mostly hangout in subways. And no, they arent in every restaurant at night.

    I could say the same about field mice in hick rural towns. Ive seen videos of infestations by the tens of thousands.

    Last part is true though, but thats only cause of our shitty mayor
    It is in my bones which sucks so can make it hard to move sometimes. Trying to spend as much time with friends and family.


    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

    idk how old your kid is but i know teenagers carry more viral load than anyone

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    The main reason most of the people are leaving is because over the past few weeks lots of companies, including mine and my girlfriends, have made the call to tell everyone that's been working from home since March that it would stay that way till at least January. No sense staying in your tiny apartment and paying NYC prices to work from home.
    That's probably part of it, but in general people have realized that living in the cramped big city (everywhere, not just NYC) isn't as great as it was cracked up to be.
    Just like a good RNC attendee & fanboy who refuses to acknowledge that COVID has profoundly affect finance and public behavior.

    The fact is entertainment is dead. Finance and tech are remote. Commercial real estate is expensive, perhaps unnecessary and currently somewhat unhealthy.

    The cramped expensive living was the price you paid for Broadway or Wall Street or tech. Take that salary and gtfo to the sticks.

    You really have lost touch

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    That's probably part of it, but in general people have realized that living in the cramped big city (everywhere, not just NYC) isn't as great as it was cracked up to be.
    Just like a good RNC attendee & fanboy who refuses to acknowledge that COVID has profoundly affect finance and public behavior.

    The fact is entertainment is dead. Finance and tech are remote. Commercial real estate is expensive, perhaps unnecessary and currently somewhat unhealthy.

    The cramped expensive living was the price you paid for Broadway or Wall Street or tech. Take that salary and gtfo to the sticks.
    why must you bring politics and covid into every thread










    just kidding

     
    Comments
      
      Sanlmar: Went for wtf to lulz in a half second. No lie.

  7. #27

  8. #28

  9. #29
    Ok it is official, Biff isn't Dwai, Dwai can at least post a tweet.

    Here are instructions so you can post tweets in the future.
    https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...r-posts-at-PFA
    Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists
    http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...hs-and-sadists

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Ok it is official, Biff isn't Dwai, Dwai can at least post a tweet.

    Here are instructions so you can post tweets in the future.
    https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...r-posts-at-PFA



    it's posted correctly?

  11. #31
    Gold Jayjami's Avatar
    Reputation
    457
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by Onestep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    There are rats all over the place in New York City.

    Go out at night, shine a flashlight in the windows in the restaurants (that are still open) and you will see rats everywhere.

    There are more homeless people in the streets all over the city than ever before. Violent crime is rising. NYC is becoming a dangerous place.


    Rats are the price you pay when you have 15 restaurants to a block. They mainly comeout after close though. Mostly hangout in subways. And no, they arent in every restaurant at night.

    I could say the same about field mice in hick rural towns. Ive seen videos of infestations by the tens of thousands.

    Last part is true though, but thats only cause of our shitty mayor
    Biggest rats Iíve ever seen were in Queens. Scary big.

  12. #32
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    460
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,437
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Onestep View Post


    Rats are the price you pay when you have 15 restaurants to a block. They mainly comeout after close though. Mostly hangout in subways. And no, they arent in every restaurant at night.

    I could say the same about field mice in hick rural towns. Ive seen videos of infestations by the tens of thousands.

    Last part is true though, but thats only cause of our shitty mayor
    Biggest rats Iíve ever seen were in Queens. Scary big.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  13. #33

    Exclamation

    Rats as big as a 1yr old Cat are 100% true....

     
    Comments
      
      FRANKRIZZO: truth

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    New Yorkers leaving in droves thanks to Bill DeBlasio and his lunatic left wing comrades.

    UHaul is overwhelmed.

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1299708819036143620
    All these idiots leaving will just go somewhere else and vote for the same authoritative, statist, collectivist oppressors that trashed the place they are fleeing.


    Next level chess by the politicians to ruin everything.

  15. #35

  16. #36
    Platinum duped_samaritan's Avatar
    Reputation
    630
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    3,480
    Come on man, Trump is giving you solid gold to work with and you're posting NYPost tweets in a NY thread?

    Two words: Topline Message.

    Hurry up before dwai dish or druff post it first.

    Oh fuck nm too late.

     
    Comments
      
      dwai: already posted by dish

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Come on man, Trump is giving you solid gold to work with and you're posting NYPost tweets in a NY thread?

    Two words: Topline Message.

    Hurry up before dwai dish or druff post it first.

    Oh fuck nm too late.
    Sorry I missed that one I was busy watching this video of Joe Biden Voters terrorizing a 10 year old girl and her Dad.

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1300872779135410182

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

    Come on man, Trump is giving you solid gold to work with and you're posting NYPost tweets in a NY thread?

    Two words: Topline Message.

    Hurry up before dwai dish or druff post it first.

    Oh fuck nm too late.
    Sorry I missed that one I was busy watching this video of Biden Voters terrorizing a 10 year old girl and her Dad.

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1300872779135410182
    wow, this is Biden's America, disgusting.

    #BidensAmerica #BidenRiots

     
    Comments
      
      BiffCo99: #BidenRiots

  19. #39
    Shootings and murders skyrocketing in NYC as DeBlasio defunds the police.

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1301241047578816517

  20. #40

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2020, 05:42 AM
  2. Slaughter house escape
    By FRANKRIZZO in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-13-2019, 11:12 PM
  3. Shawshank style prison escape
    By garrett in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 09-28-2015, 07:39 AM
  4. So I took this chick to New York
    By bottomset_69 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 07-12-2013, 03:53 PM
  5. Chicago jail escape from 20 stories up.....with bedsheets.
    By NaturalBornHustler in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-21-2012, 12:54 PM

Tags for this Thread