Thread: White Privilege Test in Public Schools.

Load Metric

White Privilege Test in Public Schools.

A friend of mine recently posted that their middle school aged child was made to take a "Privilege Test" in their English Test.

Honestly I think it's pretty ridiculous and would not be happy if my child was forced to take this and if they refused it would be counted against my child in some way.

Here is a link to site that the test comes from (Test is in the link towards the bottom) https://www.nasponline.org/resources...chool-students

Comments

1marley1: fucking snowflakes

Tellafriend: offset

Load Metric
    skatz

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    A friend of mine recently posted that their middle school aged child was made to take a "Privilege Test" in their English Test.

Honestly I think it's pretty ridiculous and would not be happy if my child was forced to take this and if they refused it would be counted against my child in some way.

Here is a link to site that the test comes from (Test is in the link towards the bottom) https://www.nasponline.org/resources...chool-students
    This sounds ridiculous in the fact that the group promoting this has no
    authority to mandate such a lesson. Anything taught to your children should have a general consensus.

Because there is no uniformed curriculum in a completely divided nation
    you'll just have to deal with it on the local level.

You'll just have to speak up in your community.

Asking your child to consider alternative thoughts is still
    a family matter. It's up to you to approve

I grew up in the Catholic/Jesuit school system and
    we decided ourselves that it was irrelevant.

We knew that as soon as puberty hit.
    Don't sell your kids short.
    Last edited by limitles; 08-28-2020 at 10:15 PM.

Load Metric
    school needs to be cancelled for attractive children and they should all be forced into tik tok or youtube careers depending on their abilities

Comments

shoeshine box: 100%.

Load Metric
    Is it a private school? I think it must be.

Personally I wouldn't have any issue with it - it's basically just teaching empathy, but whoever made the call to give the test is either intentionally trying to cause trouble or unaware of the current political climate - white people who genuinely believe that systemic racism/white privilege is not a serious issue.

If they're aware and bringing other peoples children into it anyway, shame on them - there is no good outcome. Otherwise, I hope the angry non-privileged White parents show mercy.

Comments

OSA: better ways to show empathy

Load Metric
    I know you're fucking stupid but its literally in the top of the post

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Is it a private school? I think it must be.

Personally I wouldn't have any issue with it - it's basically just teaching empathy, but whoever made the call to give the test is either intentionally trying to cause trouble or unaware of the current political climate - white people who genuinely believe that systemic racism/white privilege is not a serious issue.

If they're aware and bringing other peoples children into it anyway, shame on them - there is no good outcome. Otherwise, I hope the angry non-privileged White parents show mercy.
    I would have issue with it for the simple fact someone could suggest
    racist beliefs or the like.....Think about it, Catholic schools were pretty heavy on in house punishment. The strap was a constant threat we all were wary of.
    We still bucked the system but that would not fly today.

If my child was subject to the Catholic school system of discipline
    I would be up in their face right away

What a crazy side issue topic. Say you are a dyed in the wool believer of white supremacy. That is not being taught, maybe the opposite in elementary school. It's still your child in that environment.
    There is typically nothing more dear to you than your children.
    What do you do?

In this case it seems to be erring on the side of caution. No hate promotion just the opposite.
    That does not sound like a mind fuck for a youngster. Just my opinion

Kids are pretty intuitive.
    Even if you tell them whitey is evil, they'll decide for themselves
    as time goes by
    Last edited by limitles; 08-28-2020 at 11:21 PM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Good multiple choice privilege test question for the kids:

NFL ROOKIE MEKHI BECTON
    COPS MASSIVE 'BIG TICKET' CHAIN ...$400k Value!!!

This most closely resembles:

(a) systematic racism
    (b) white privilege
    (c) reparations
    (d) all of the above
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    Good multiple choice privilege test question for the kids:

NFL ROOKIE MEKHI BECTON
    COPS MASSIVE 'BIG TICKET' CHAIN ...$400k Value!!!

This most closely resembles:

(a) systematic racism
    (b) white privilege
    (c) reparations
    (d) all of the above
    An investment

btw you shouldn’t label your question as “good”
    cause look what happens

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post

Just say no to brainwashing. Protect your kids from these cultists no matter the cost.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well let's take the damn test.

I'll go first. 1 point for yes, 0 for no.

1. When I go to the store, people believe that I am trustworthy and I will not steal something. People in the store do not follow me around.
    YES. However, the cashiers discriminate against me by making an angry face as I approach, as they know I'm a Jew and will probably complain about a price being incorrect.

2. As a boy I can play with dolls or as a girl I can play with trucks without anyone questioning my choice.
    YES. I run a site where one of our active posters creates detailed threads about "hot twinks", including pictures. Suffice to say that I communicate in a tolerant environment.

3. I can walk after dark in public places without fear. I am not taught to fear walking alone after dark in most public spaces.
    NO. I am often walking alone in the dark in the Commerce parking lot, and I was taught to fear that very much.

4. When I am taught about American history or about contributions made, I am sure that I will see and hear stories about people who look like me.
    NO. I don't see many Jews in American history books. Actually, since I am tall and have an average-sized nose, I can pass for a gentile. So maybe the answer is yes.

5. The majority of the staff at my school look like me.
    NO. I majored in computer science, and I felt like a freak not being Asian -- or at least not being a white guy who dated Asian chicks.

6. My school has plenty of books in the library, computers for students, and additional resources for students and teachers.
    NO. But not because of lack of funding -- only because they mismanage the funds, as school districts always do.

7. I will not be teased because of my last name.
    NO. People either call me "Wit-less" or they laugh about how they can't pronounce it right.

8. I am encouraged to excel in every subject in school.
    YES. My Jew parents made sure of that.

9 When a question about my race is asked, I am not the only one singled out to answer or speak my opinion.
    NO. White liberals treat me like the devil because I don't give the same woke answers they do.

10. When I watch television, there are a lot of people in positive roles that look like me.
    NO. Middle-aged white men are always the villains.

11. My intelligence is not questioned because of the way I speak.
    YES. Good thing I'm not from a southern state.

12. Using public bathrooms and going up and down the stairs in public spaces are easy for me.
    YES AND NO. Going up and down stairs is easy. Public bathrooms aren't, because sometimes there's not enough toilet paper and I have to make an uncomfortable phone call to the front when I realize this too late.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Well let's take the damn test.

I'll go first. 1 point for yes, 0 for no.

1. When I go to the store, people believe that I am trustworthy and I will not steal something. People in the store do not follow me around.
    YES. However, the cashiers discriminate against me by making an angry face as I approach, as they know I'm a Jew and will probably complain about a price being incorrect.

2. As a boy I can play with dolls or as a girl I can play with trucks without anyone questioning my choice.
    YES. I run a site where one of our active posters creates detailed threads about "hot twinks", including pictures. Suffice to say that I communicate in a tolerant environment.

3. I can walk after dark in public places without fear. I am not taught to fear walking alone after dark in most public spaces.
    NO. I am often walking alone in the dark in the Commerce parking lot, and I was taught to fear that very much.

4. When I am taught about American history or about contributions made, I am sure that I will see and hear stories about people who look like me.
    NO. I don't see many Jews in American history books. Actually, since I am tall and have an average-sized nose, I can pass for a gentile. So maybe the answer is yes.

5. The majority of the staff at my school look like me.
    NO. I majored in computer science, and I felt like a freak not being Asian -- or at least not being a white guy who dated Asian chicks.

6. My school has plenty of books in the library, computers for students, and additional resources for students and teachers.
    NO. But not because of lack of funding -- only because they mismanage the funds, as school districts always do.

7. I will not be teased because of my last name.
    NO. People either call me "Wit-less" or they laugh about how they can't pronounce it right.

8. I am encouraged to excel in every subject in school.
    YES. My Jew parents made sure of that.

9 When a question about my race is asked, I am not the only one singled out to answer or speak my opinion.
    NO. White liberals treat me like the devil because I don't give the same woke answers they do.

10. When I watch television, there are a lot of people in positive roles that look like me.
    NO. Middle-aged white men are always the villains.

11. My intelligence is not questioned because of the way I speak.
    YES. Good thing I'm not from a southern state.

12. Using public bathrooms and going up and down the stairs in public spaces are easy for me.
    YES AND NO. Going up and down stairs is easy. Public bathrooms aren't, because sometimes there's not enough toilet paper and I have to make an uncomfortable phone call to the front when I realize this too late.
    Really? Is that all?

Cashiers discriminate against you because they know you’re nuts.

Load Metric
    Lol at shaming people. I’m white. I’m privileged. I don’t care, and neither do 90% of us. This is America, nobody going to give you anything, you have to go out and get it yourself.

Load Metric
    great story nerd

Thread Information