Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    really tho how fucking dumb do you have to be to chase after someone when you are armed with only a skateboard and they have a loaded gun and have already been shooting people
    You make a fair point.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

In the video he is clearly running away from the rioters and they try to jump him.

Here is a clearer shot of him getting hit with a skateboard:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1298653010738872320
    fuck these stupid white people rioting for THUGS, we've been saying this was gonna happen for months, now it does and they act shocked.

lol @fatatine clutching his pearls but doesn't say anything about the non stop riots, looting and murdering happening for months and months, spoken like a true fat ass soy boy
    100%. It was inevitable that the people with guns that have been sitting at home watching our country burn for 3 months would eventually get involved. Crazies from one side will always bring out crazies from the other side. Terrible local leadership all over the country has lead to this and there will be much more. You don't just let your kids do whatever the fuck they want for months and months.

Oh ya, in before the guy with the skateboard is painted as a victim and his family becomes millionaires from gofundme.

Comments

dwai: yup

Platinum
    Load Metric
    really tho how fucking dumb do you have to be to chase after someone when you are armed with only a skateboard and they have a loaded gun and have already been shooting people
    About as dumb as you have to be to fight the cops/resist arrest when cops have guns drawn.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    shock of shocks the teenager who just got charged with 1st degree murder for killing 2 protesters last night is named Kyle.

holy chit..the shooter was luke schwartz......bammmmm. them protestors got so pwned

he'll walk with a slap on the wrist, just like he deserves.

those stupid dems are so brazen and without fear because cops let them get away with harassment and violence. more of them will likely die because of it as well.

Comments

BiffCo99: LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    im sure the 17 year old with a cop fetish and an automatic rifle had only the best intentions when he drove to a riot at night.

on the bright side, with him in jail, maybe the rest of us can get some pussy.
    As opposed to the guy who chased, then threw a molotov at him, before getting smoked, who came with the purest of intentions.

Sometimes the good guys win.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: latest updates say it wasn't a molotov, but a brick inside a plastic back

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post

We both have a .380 bodyguard for cc. I carry it in Basketball shorts while I run, go to the gym play sports and no one ever knows I have a gun. If I get dressed up I might carry something bigger but 99% of the time that’s what I have on me
    You both carry guns while you go on a run. Sounds like a great area to live in.
    I love when people say goofy stuff like this. I fought MMA for 4 years. Pro record 6-2, I had a purple belt in jiujitsu But I mainly rolled no GI anyways. It’s not about the area being bad, it’s about being prepared so if shit hits the fan you’re not a helpless victim that can’t protect yourself. If I get in to a fight I don’t need my gun, If I fought 2 people don’t need my gun, if a guy pulls a knife/bat/piece of wood/anything on me, or multiple people attack me or my wife for what ever reason, We’ll be happy we have a gun. Why have a gun for home protection, just in case. I’d rather be ready for something that never happens then unprepared for something that could happen.

Load Metric
    Pretty dang dumb

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    fuck these stupid white people rioting for THUGS, we've been saying this was gonna happen for months, now it does and they act shocked.

lol @fatatine clutching his pearls but doesn't say anything about the non stop riots, looting and murdering happening for months and months, spoken like a true fat ass soy boy
    100%. It was inevitable that the people with guns that have been sitting at home watching our country burn for 3 months would eventually get involved. Crazies from one side will always bring out crazies from the other side. Terrible local leadership all over the country has lead to this and there will be much more. You don't just let your kids do whatever the fuck they want for months and month s.

Oh ya, in before the guy with the skateboard is painted as a victim and his family becomes millionaires from gofundme.
    Yup. Black Lives Matter is a violent left wing terror group that was let to run rampant for months and was eventually going to come up against vigilante pushback because our local governments failed to act responsibly and enforce law and order. It’s Human Nature 101, which liberals never ever grasp.

I have no sympathy for any of these rioting fools. This shit should have been shut down three days ago in Kenosha. These Governors and Mayors have been awful throughout.

Comments

1marley1: Idiot

Platinum
    Load Metric

You both carry guns while you go on a run. Sounds like a great area to live in.
    I love when people say goofy stuff like this. I fought MMA for 4 years. Pro record 6-2, I had a purple belt in jiujitsu But I mainly rolled no GI anyways. It’s not about the area being bad, it’s about being prepared so if shit hits the fan you’re not a helpless victim that can’t protect yourself. If I get in to a fight I don’t need my gun, If I fought 2 people don’t need my gun, if a guy pulls a knife/bat/piece of wood/anything on me, or multiple people attack me or my wife for what ever reason, We’ll be happy we have a gun. Why have a gun for home protection, just in case. I’d rather be ready for something that never happens then unprepared for something that could happen.
    Bizarre thought process. You claim to live in a nice area but people that go for a jog in nice areas aren’t scared of being jumped. I run around 100 miles a month and it’s never crossed my mind.

Load Metric

Bizarre thought process. You claim to live in a nice area but people that go for a jog in nice areas aren’t scared of being jumped. I run around 100 miles a month and it’s never crossed my mind.
    That’s not true I just don’t live with blinders on.

Load Metric
    Milawakee forfited their playoff game due to shooting

Silver
    Load Metric
    Name:  capture8.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  40.6 KB

Comments

dwai: ROFL

Platinum
    Load Metric

That’s not true I just don’t live with blinders on.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This entire Jacob Blake situation is like a poor man's George Floyd.

Less sympathetic victim, and less obvious police wrongdoing.

Good excuse to riot and burn things again, though.

Bottom line is that if you fight with police and then go over to reach in your car to get something, police need to protect themselves. Many of these instances end up with the criminal grabbing a gun and firing. This guy had a violent history with police previously, and it's possible the cops knew that.

Anyway, the guy seems like a piece of shit, and I never cry too hard when a career piece of shit violent criminal gets shot when doing criminal things, regardless of the circumstances.

Comments

Drawingdead: I like it but I’m a druff fan boy meh

GrenadaRoger: i understand the latest enhanced video show Blake was holding a knife

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Bottom line is that if you fight with police and then go over to reach in your car to get something, police need to protect themselves. Many of these instances end up with the criminal grabbing a gun and firing. This guy had a violent history with police previously, and it's possible the cops knew that.

Anyway, the guy seems like a piece of shit, and I never cry too hard when a career piece of shit violent criminal gets shot when doing criminal things, regardless of the circumstances.
    This is what I don't get. If a cop kills some piece of shit white trash I wouldn't think twice about it. Piece of shit black dude though, cities burn, everyone wants "justice".

Load Metric
    This is the SF shit poster w/another lie.

Oh yeah, a Molotov cocktail in a bag?
    You guy are just determined to be lied to,

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

So wrong, so many levels.

What do you mean when you say fight with the police? There is no evidence of any
    physical altercation. The victim did not escape the grasp of law officers.

The protests that followed are not excuses. It's well know that there are those who
    take advantage of such protests, such as looters, but you can't paint all as such.

Piece of shit this or that is hindsight thinking not critical thinking.

The ends do not justify the means. If this was a young Benjamin wacked on crack
    you would sing a different tune.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

What do you mean when you say fight with the police? There is no evidence of any

The protests that followed are not excuses. It's well know that there are those who
    take advantage of such protests, such as looters, but you can't paint all as such.

Best video yet of first shooting:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1298704864843685890

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Keep defending a violent criminal sex offender as more details emerge. It’s going great for you:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1298637979267682304

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  brick.gif
Views: 268
Size:  1.87 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information