Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    The governor is asking for more troops because now shits going to hit the fan after that kid killed 3 people.
    Your limp wristed Democrat Governor should have done this after the first night. The blood is on Tony Evers’ hands.

https://twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/1298451890397745154
    He’s an idiot but so was Scott Walker. They all are

Load Metric
    Clear case of self defense. The shooter was running away from the rioters and was chased down and jumped.

https://twitter.com/jackmurphylive/status/1298629916041400320
    Judge BiffCo has spoken, case closed.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Clear case of self defense. The shooter was running away from the rioters and was chased down and jumped.

The interaction with the Molotov cocktails and shorting an unarmed guy in the head is going to determine all of this. You’ve got to look at the whole story. The other 3 guys, yes it’s self defense.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    shock of shocks the teenager who just got charged with 1st degree murder for killing 2 protesters last night is named Kyle.

i wonder what political party he's affiliated with..
    He's wearing latex gloves but as far as I can tell no other gear. No gas mask, no helmet, no body armor? That's dumb.

Gold
    Load Metric

The interaction with the Molotov cocktails and shorting an unarmed guy in the head is going to determine all of this. You’ve got to look at the whole story. The other 3 guys, yes it’s self defense.
    This video has the best chronological order of what happened, really good video. It’s clear he was trying to disengage from the start and run away but had a Molotov cocktail thrown at him and was chased down in the lot. Then it gets even crazier. Clear case of self defense.

Charged with first degree murder to appease the thugs.

https://twitter.com/V4Volk/status/1298653571622162433

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Why is that moron walking around with a rifle in the first place?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    shock of shocks the teenager who just got charged with 1st degree murder for killing 2 protesters last night is named Kyle.

i wonder what political party he's affiliated with..
    He's wearing latex gloves but as far as I can tell no other gear. No gas mask, no helmet, no body armor? That's dumb.
    A quick note from the land of the civilized, any country that allows someone to parade a semi automatic rifle
    in public is a back water shit hole

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Excellent point

JACKDANIELS: you not wrong

v12cl: America Baby!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    And no mask...kids a dipshit.

Comments

BiffCo99: LOL

v12cl:

Gold
    Load Metric

Walter, the other lesson I want you to take from this is that AR-15 always beats Skateboard. Always.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Because the Governor didn’t do his job.

Load Metric
    My wife ran to downtown on a jog yesterday by herself, she carry’s a .380 while she runs. No issues everyone was nice. It’s still a good area just needs to be cleaned up. Don’t take the fact that we carry guns as a bad sign. Everyone in WI carry’s a gun it’s part of our culture since walker allowed conceal carry.
    While I’m for some stronger/smarter gun control measures, I also support properly regulated concealed carry. And for a woman who isn’t afraid of a gun and is properly trained to use it, this is probably an excellent choice for a daily concealed carry. Especially if she has smaller hands.

Name:  A4A80547-E5BA-4D63-80F1-DE86D14E7337.jpeg
Views: 607
Size:  83.9 KB

In fact, Druff should consider applying for a concealed carry permit at his county’s sheriff’s office (per California law), and get one of these to have on him at all times when out and about. And especially when traveling by car to do live poker sessions. Some of those Cali cardroom parking lots look sketchy as fuck.

And that Baretta he earlier mentioned having is the wrong type of gun for him as a concealed carry, legal or otherwise, even though he has bigger hands.

Name:  B704F52E-2280-468C-A7FF-70555EB7D393.jpeg
Views: 525
Size:  84.1 KB

First, it’s not nearly as easily concealed. And second, it has raised edges that could easily snag on his clothing or something in an emergency pull unless he practices them on a regular basis.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 08-26-2020 at 10:34 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

A quick note from the land of the civilized, any country that allows someone to parade a semi automatic rifle
    Can't argue with that.

Load Metric
    Because of inadequate gun control.
    FYP

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

A country that refuses to stop rioting, death and destruction by BLM thugs for three months has no right to disarm the general populace.

Load Metric
    im sure the 17 year old with a cop fetish and an automatic rifle had only the best intentions when he drove to a riot at night.

on the bright side, with him in jail, maybe the rest of us can get some pussy.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: lmao
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric

Because of inadequate gun control.
    FYP
    I will repeat this for you too:

A country that refuses to stop rioting, death and destruction by BLM thugs for three months has no right to disarm the general populace.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

My wife ran to downtown on a jog yesterday by herself, she carry’s a .380 while she runs. No issues everyone was nice. It’s still a good area just needs to be cleaned up. Don’t take the fact that we carry guns as a bad sign. Everyone in WI carry’s a gun it’s part of our culture since walker allowed conceal carry.
    While I’m for some stronger/smarter gun control measures, I also supposed properly regulated concealed carry. And for a woman who isn’t afraid of a gun and is properly trained to use it, this is probably an excellent choice for a woman as a daily concealer carry. Especially if she has smaller hands.

In fact, Druff should consider applying for a concealed carry permit at his county’s sheriff’s office (per California law), and get one of these to have on him at all times when out and about. And especially when traveling by car to do live poker sessions. Some of those Cali cardroom parking lots look sketchy as fuck.

And that Baretta he earlier mentioned having is the wrong type of gun for him as a concealed carry, legal or otherwise, even though he has bigger hands. First, it’s not nearly as easily concealed. And second, it has raised edges that could easily snag on his clothing or something in an emergency pull unless he practices them on a regular basis.
    We both have a .380 bodyguard for cc. I carry it in Basketball shorts while I run, go to the gym play sports and no one ever knows I have a gun. If I get dressed up I might carry something bigger but 99% of the time that’s what I have on me

Comments

MumblesBadly: Be safe out there!

Load Metric
    What’s going to get Kyle in trouble, you have to be 18 to open carry in Wisconsin. He’s a 17-year-old from out of state, not good for him. I actually think he’ll beat the murder charges

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

While I’m for some stronger/smarter gun control measures, I also supposed properly regulated concealed carry. And for a woman who isn’t afraid of a gun and is properly trained to use it, this is probably an excellent choice for a woman as a daily concealer carry. Especially if she has smaller hands.

And that Baretta he earlier mentioned having is the wrong type of gun for him as a concealed carry, legal or otherwise, even though he has bigger hands. First, it’s not nearly as easily concealed. And second, it has raised edges that could easily snag on his clothing or something in an emergency pull unless he practices them on a regular basis.
    We both have a .380 bodyguard for cc. I carry it in Basketball shorts while I run, go to the gym play sports and no one ever knows I have a gun. If I get dressed up I might carry something bigger but 99% of the time that’s what I have on me
    You both carry guns while you go on a run. Sounds like a great area to live in.

Comments

4BET: Fair point

Load Metric
    really tho how fucking dumb do you have to be to chase after someone when you are armed with only a skateboard and they have a loaded gun and have already been shooting people
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Thread Information