Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Kenosha

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    these assholes are driving across state lines with weapons to cause mayhem and destruction

they are most certainly domestic terrorists and should be treated accordingly
    No, they're not coming to cause mayhem and destruction. They're coming to PREVENT mayhem and destruction, and brought their weapons to stop it.

Again, I am not supporting this, as private citizens should not bring high powered weaponry into violent protests, for obvious reasons.

However, these guys are coming in with the belief that they're being crimestoppers. Antifa and friends are actually there to COMMIT crime. Huge difference. I have no problem with the arrest, and I don't think these guys should have come, but these are not terrorists.
    FBI agents found in their hotel room an Armory AR-15 rifle, a Mossberg 500 AB 12-Gauge shotgun, two handguns, a silencer, ammunition, body armor, a drone, a twisted cable survival saw, a dagger and other materials, prosecutors said. They each have criminal records and were not authorized to have any firearms of ammunition, prosecutors said.
    Their criminal complaints contained screenshots of Karmo's Facebook page where he posed in all black attire and in one photograph is allegedly holding a gun with a laser.

Load Metric
    honestly its great to see retards like big dick really ramping up the retardation 2 months before the election everything in pfa is in its rightful place

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    honestly its great to see retards like big dick really ramping up the retardation 2 months before the election everything in pfa is in its rightful place
    and here I was thinking you and I were friends

-(

Load Metric
    gonna need inside info on trubisky for fading bears gambling lines this season and then were vacationing together like is he getting protested at his house need that nitty gritty

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    gonna need inside info on trubisky for fading bears gambling lines this season and then were vacationing together like is he getting protested at his house need that nitty gritty
    I don't think Mitch can throw the ball 25+ yards on the fly

What a bad pick

He sucks

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Those militia weirdos HOPE and PRAY for mayhem, gets them off on adrenaline. They fool themselves into thinking they are doing the right thing.

ANTIFA assholes are cut from the same cloth, just diametrically opposed politically.

That’s the problem with our 2 party system everything is black or white to these jackoffs and they are fucking it up for everyone.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Those militia weirdos HOPE and PRAY for mayhem, gets them off on adrenaline. They fool themselves into thinking they are doing the right thing.

ANTIFA assholes are cut from the same cloth, just diametrically opposed politically.

That’s the problem with our 2 party system everything is black or white to these jackoffs and they are fucking it up for everyone.
    OH yeah fuck em all

The 2 party system sucks but the system we have in place has held our democracy together somehow

Silver
    Load Metric
    Name:  capture2.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  22.6 KB

Thread Information