Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenosha

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

People of color who still don't have equality in our society have been saying this for 4 centuries. Fuck right outta here with your couple of months. You should be thankful that the goal is equality rather than revenge.

I quote Lincoln's second inaugural address:

And Thomas Jefferson:

I tremble for my country when I remember that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever! A revolution is among possible events. The Almighty has no attribute which would side with us in such a struggle!

dude come on, black people are not systemically oppressed in America anymore. and I don't know if you know this or not but most of these rioters are WHITE losers, I'm not trying to say this is a black problem
    I disagree with this but leaving that aside for the moment, the cumulative effect of our history has never been accounted for nor has any significant effort or resources been put into undoing their effects.
    The “just give us free shit” argument. Fuck off.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post

And the kid who's only 17?
    Honestly Kyle Shouldn’t have been there.his parents are terrible
    Hey dad, can I borrow your AR15?

What for son?

I’m heading to Kenosha to defend a car dealership from looters.

Ok son, be home by 11, and pick up a gallon of milk.

Platinum
    Load Metric

People of color who still don't have equality in our society have been saying this for 4 centuries. Fuck right outta here with your couple of months. You should be thankful that the goal is equality rather than revenge.

And Thomas Jefferson:

I tremble for my country when I remember that God is just and that his justice cannot sleep forever! A revolution is among possible events. The Almighty has no attribute which would side with us in such a struggle!

dude come on, black people are not systemically oppressed in America anymore. and I don't know if you know this or not but most of these rioters are WHITE losers, I'm not trying to say this is a black problem
    I disagree with this but leaving that aside for the moment, the cumulative effect of our history has never been accounted for nor has any significant effort or resources been put into undoing their effects.
    Real question, from a white dude’s perspective, seems to me that blacks in the 60s pretty much had their shit together, they just wanted equal rights and would have been fully capable of being successful. Now all of a sudden, 50-60 years later, this generation claims that the wrongs of 400 years ago won’t allow them to be successful thus they should be given a bunch of free shit. I guess my question is, why do the blacks of the 60s seem far more advanced?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Real question, from a white dude’s perspective, seems to me that blacks in the 60s pretty much had their shit together, they just wanted equal rights and would have been fully capable of being successful. Now all of a sudden, 50-60 years later, this generation claims that the wrongs of 400 years ago won’t allow them to be successful thus they should be given a bunch of free shit. I guess my question is, why do the blacks of the 60s seem far more advanced?
    all of this bro

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

And Thomas Jefferson:

It's not free. You stole it.

Anyway I'm not saying free shit I'm saying address the real issues facing America.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Anyway I'm not saying free shit I'm saying address the real issues facing America.
    we didn't steal anything man, you're talking 400 years ago

Load Metric

And Thomas Jefferson:

Extremely complicated question. Deserves its own thread. Let me first say that you're right.

A lot of the answer has to do with the reduction in social mobility in recent decades. Routes from poverty into the middle class are not there like they were at that time. Just having a job, basically any job, and one income per family was enough then and it is not now. This is not unique to blacks and it affects millions of poor and disaffected whites too, who have many of the same problems but they manifest differently and also are not treated in our discourse in a racialized manner in the way that problems in the black community are. Trump's appeal to whites in this category in contrast to Hillary's complete lack of understanding of the situation is what got him elected, even though Trump doesn't actually give a fuck and is busy making things worse. Not to derail it and make it about Trump.

Another part of it is the shift in recent decades toward a crueller, more punitive society. Cut mental health and education, build more prisons. Don't address housing and affordable health care, and so on. It's a recipe for disaster, and again not just for blacks though it does disproportionately affect people of color.

Ok, I'll enjoy jousting with you gents more on this topic soon but I gotta get some work done. Somebody has to pay taxes and subsidize those freeloading red states.

Comments

BiffCo99: Pure bullshit

big dick: offset. solid and correct post

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric

“I” stole it?

First of all, no one stole anything that’s a complete bullshit fairy tale.

Secondly, both of my parents were immigrants from Europe.

You now revealed just how fucking stupid you are. It’s off the charts.

Comments

1marley1: stop sucking so hard. I gotta save some red for dwai

Load Metric

Extremely complicated question. Deserves its own thread. Let me first say that you're right.

A lot of the answer has to do with the reduction in social mobility in recent decades. Routes from poverty into the middle class are not there like they were at that time. Just having a job, basically any job, and one income per family was enough then and it is not now. This is not unique to blacks and it affects millions of poor and disaffected whites too, who have many of the same problems but they manifest differently and also are not treated in our discourse in a racialized manner in the way that problems in the black community are. Trump's appeal to whites in this category in contrast to Hillary's complete lack of understanding of the situation is what got him elected, even though Trump doesn't actually give a fuck and is busy making things worse. Not to derail it and make it about Trump.

Another part of it is the shift in recent decades toward a crueller, more punitive society. Cut mental health and education, build more prisons. Don't address housing and affordable health care, and so on. It's a recipe for disaster, and again not just for blacks though it does disproportionately affect people of color.

Ok, I'll enjoy jousting with you gents more on this topic soon but I gotta get some work done. Somebody has to pay taxes and subsidize those freeloading red states.
    I've been saying since the Floyd shit happened that these riots (at least out here) are mainly Occupy Wall Streeters, with a sprinkle of COVID-related hopelessness, doing it under the guise of racial injustice so some rich people are socially forced to agree. The MSM is always ready and willing to stoke a race war, anything to keep the poor fighting each other. Now the angle is just blacks vs cops.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: this guy gets it

Platinum
    Load Metric
    This actually isn’t what happened. I posted a few nights ago in one of the threads that I saw Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon all of a sudden drop the “peaceful protests” scam and start calling everything “riots” and called for Biden to address the issue head on and his plans to deal with it. They cited recent polls indicted that public opinion has drastically changed about the riots/protests. Then what do you know, like a miracle the next day tons of dems are calling them riots. It’s like they all got the memo. Ok team, this whole “peaceful protest” scam isn’t working anymore. For some reason it’s not sitting well with moderates. Let’s go with the angle that this is happening under Trump’s watch and tell them Biden will fix it. Ya ya that’s what we’ll do. Ok team, go execute.

Load Metric
    This actually isn’t what happened. I posted a few nights ago in one of the threads that I saw Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon all of a sudden drop the “peaceful protests” scam and start calling everything “riots” and called for Biden to address the issue head on and his plans to deal with it. They cited recent polls indicted that public opinion has drastically changed about the riots/protests. Then what do you know, like a miracle the next day tons of dems are calling them riots. It’s like they all got the memo. Ok team, this whole “peaceful protest” scam isn’t working anymore. For some reason it’s not sitting well with moderates. Let’s go with the angle that this is happening under Trump’s watch and tell them Biden will fix it. Ya ya that’s what we’ll do. Ok team, go execute.
    yeah I saw you post that and watched a video about it, they realize this is hurting them and affecting the polls, so again, they'll pander to whomever just to look the best they can

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It would be par if this was real

Name:  EgZds-JUwAALsDS.jpeg.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  45.0 KB

Load Metric
    just saw a Biden ad on youtube of a female POC getting into her car, opens her glovebox revealing a concealed pistol, and it said "Defend your family with Biden"

rofl

Load Metric
    Name:  20200827_162241.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  151.0 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  20200827_162207.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  79.8 KB

Name:  20200827_163448.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  230.5 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  20200827_162241.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  151.0 KB

I'm looking for a solid source on this and so far haven't found one. It's not to say it isnt true, but I cant find an official source yet and its bugging me

He is not listed on the Wisconsin sex offender registry (that I saw) and i even checked the national sex offender registry and it came up with zero results.

I checked wisconsin CCAP and there is nothing about sex assault. There is however a bunch of charges including pending ones for battery, domestic abuse, and disorderly conduct. He has future court dates for these but something tells me he will be a no-show.

It just bugs me I cant find his name in the registry. One story from a right wing news source linked someone from Arizona with that name who was an inmate for 12 years, but I'm not positive if it's the same person, and why wouldn't it be listed in the official sex offender registry?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

I've been saying since the Floyd shit happened that these riots (at least out here) are mainly Occupy Wall Streeters, with a sprinkle of COVID-related hopelessness, doing it under the guise of racial injustice so some rich people are socially forced to agree. The MSM is always ready and willing to stoke a race war, anything to keep the poor fighting each other. Now the angle is just blacks vs cops.
    This is correct.

Also throw in directionless kids and street hoodlums who just enjoy joining mobs and causing trouble.

The media and Twitter SJW crowd likes to ascribe a lot of noble social justice ideology to these rioters, but in reality a lot of them are angry/aggressive people who like breaking things and disrupting society if they feel they can get away with it.

In fact, I've come to believe that very few BLM people really care about black lives. If they did, they would be proposing real solutions to the terrible violent crime problem in black neighborhoods. Instead, they're going after "racist" cops, who account for a tiny percentage of murders of black people each year.

White cops are a convenient target, and the media/left are exploiting it because this is the quickest way to rapid social change.

Load Metric
    can’t wait until some antifa super soldiers “light up” a trump rally epelaugh

Thread Information