Thread: cross posted from FB a wacky love story inspired by the Beastie boys and bomb rollies

Bronze
    Load Metric

cross posted from FB a wacky love story inspired by the Beastie boys and bomb rollies

A wacky love story inspired by the legendary group The Beastie Boys and poker.
    Now here's a little story I've got to tell about two bad people you know so well. It started way back at the Villagio ... well here's the StoRRRYYYY?!
    I had a little doggy named Daissssy and a little BIG boy named Owdogg P. All alone he be, and i was all alone with no doggy. i was looking for a thrill, I ran into a guy, his name was Phillip J, so i said "howdy", he said "hi."
    He told a little story that sounded well rehearsed, 4 days on the grind, you know that had to hurt. Now someones on a draw, he could be drawing dead, my man was under the gun and this is what he said..
    "My game is so ill, i have a license to kill, i think you know what time it is, it's time to get real and seal the deal. no time for steel wheels."
    Now what do we have here? an outlaw brother and his beer, "I run this cardroom, you understand, I make myself clear"
    We stepped into the ring I flopped a set, she had a grin. You think this story is over, but its ready to begin."
    "Now I gotta run , you got the news. You got two choices of what you can do. It's not a tough decision as you can see, I can get to know you , and you can ride w me."
    I said,"I'll ride with you but you need to get your shit in order
    The sheriff's after you, cause you got a personality disorder. I degen like this, I degen like that, I became a degen in this poker habitat. So I'm so fun, i got's my rum and I'm not dumb, the comps got nothing for me, and right about now it's time to have some FUNfuNFuN! The king of degenerates, do you know his name? Bryan Micon the Icon, What a crying shame, he isn't worth a glass of champagne and I know the fly spots where they have the good games..
    We rode for 13 years then we hit the spot. The road was a bit bumpy, and I hit the jackpot!
    The dudes we're staring at me in my car, we took the high road and they went to the bar.
    PJ said (yo you know this kid?) I said," I didn't but I know he did.
    the kid said "get ready cause this relationship ish is tough. No need to be rough."
    Pulled out my jammies and aimed for the couch, he yelled "I love you. I'm never going to bounce,"
    Hands went up and people hit the floor... we want a baby girl so close the door..
    So hope you liked my story, hope it wasn't borey.
    This is a throwback track cause the first part, is in fact, how we met..
    this started as rap, now its a wrap.. Good night all!
    Fiona and PJ

go ahead and flame away lolz

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    1st response is legendary Sonatine. i don't even care if hes talking shit
    he's a cool cat, misunderstood but cool as the other sside of the pillow

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by padre33 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    1st response is legendary Sonatine. i don't even care if hes talking shit
    he's a cool cat, misunderstood but cool as the other sside of the pillow

THANK YOU, GOD BLESS.

BONUS VIDEO UNLOCKED:

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information