Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Netflix releasing pedo series called "Cuties" on September 9, which sexualizes 11-year-old girls

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    I can't believe they thought they could slide this by, and if it wasn't for right wing patriots, the liberal left would've praised this movie!!

I can see sonatine, Sloppy Joe, gimmick, BCR duped_by_smollet all saying how stunning and brave this was.

Sad!
    Just like Druff's insistence that non-Team Retard members support antifa, this is laughable.

No sane person supports this - I think pedophilia is the one issues that most can find common ground with.

Granted, GOP Team Retard nearly elected a pedophile accused of molesting girls two years older than this just a few years ago, but water under the bridge.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I'm sure Ghislaine Maxwell will love this show.

She would have made a fortune turning these girls into whores for Jeffrey Epstein.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    I can't believe they thought they could slide this by, and if it wasn't for right wing patriots, the liberal left would've praised this movie!!

I can see sonatine, Sloppy Joe, gimmick, BCR duped_by_smollet all saying how stunning and brave this was.

Sad!
    Just like Druff's insistence that non-Team Retard members support antifa, this is laughable.

No sane person supports this - I think pedophilia is the one issues that most can find common ground with.

Granted, GOP Team Retard nearly elected a pedophile accused of molesting girls two years older than this just a few years ago, but water under the bridge.
    yeah okay

but

Name:  Screenshot_20200820-204808_Chrome.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  118.0 KB

Load Metric
    Not my cup of tea and certainly won't be watching.

But there is space for a serious examination of kids that age starting to explore adult topics, in an Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret sort of way. Not sure if this is that.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Sad!

Isn't this cute? Sloppy Joe peddling social media conspiracy theories now.

The "Trump raped a 13-year-old" thing was a hoax. It was directed by a guy I personally knew awhile back, who calls himself "Reverend Bud Green". His real name is Norm Lubow. He has been trolling celebrities and politicians like this since the '80s. Idiots on social media fell for it. I'll give the mainstream media credit for this one -- even they saw it was bullshit and wouldn't touch the story.

Tell us more about amazing facts about Trump which you learned by reading Twitter.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    And straggots think that all gays are responsible for child molestation and pedophilia? I would never ever think of watching 11 year old boys dancing in booty shorts. Who is their target audience?

Middle age women trying to relive their childhood? I don't get it.

The target is middle aged, all right, but not women.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The "Trump raped a 13-year-old" thing was a hoax. It was directed by a guy I personally knew awhile back, who calls himself "Reverend Bud Green". His real name is Norm Lubow. He has been trolling celebrities and politicians like this since the '80s. Idiots on social media fell for it. I'll give the mainstream media credit for this one -- even they saw it was bullshit and wouldn't touch the story.

Tell us more about amazing facts about Trump which you learned by reading Twitter.
    Nah it was Roy Moore I was alluding to, dummy. See the word 'nearly'? Jesus.

Trump only rapes and abuses adult women as far as we know.

Team Retard membership is running its course.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    oh cool, a show about training 11 year-olds to become whores has a higher rotten tomato score than Braveheart.

coooooooooool.

Load Metric

Here's something about Trump confirmed by many eyewitnesses including Ivanka. He used to walk into the dressing rooms at the beauty pageants he owned while the teenage contestants were undressed. He told a 10 year old girl he'd be dating her in the future and later said the same to a 14 year old girl. Some of this is caught on video. All of that is plenty creepy.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I see Angry Sloppy Joe is out in full force again.

Remember when he said he was going to stop getting so emotional about politics, and try to stay positive? That lasted about a week.

Dude has the worst case of TDS I've seen in awhile.

Load Metric
    Name:  d87a3af.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  94.8 KB

Load Metric

Remember when he said he was going to stop getting so emotional about politics, and try to stay positive? That lasted about a week.

you think more than Jimmyg? that's a bold statement

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yes, JimmyG was always a Bay Area liberal nutcase. Honestly Trump didn't change him that much.

Sloppy Joe used to be reasonable, but now it's hard for him to make a post without thinking about Trump, and turning angry. It's like anything which slightly reminds him of politics sets him off. Look at this thread -- it's about Netflix making a dumb decision, not Trump or politics.

Load Metric
    Yes, JimmyG was always a Bay Area liberal nutcase. Honestly Trump didn't change him that much.

Sloppy Joe used to be reasonable, but now it's hard for him to make a post without thinking about Trump, and turning angry. It's like anything which slightly reminds him of politics sets him off. Look at this thread -- it's about Netflix making a dumb decision, not Trump or politics.
    I feel like I work with the guy. Portland. Everyone sucked into this groupthink.

Sad!

This is why the electoral college exists.

Load Metric

Yeah it's really sad how he feels the need to lash out like a child, but what else do you expect from a deranged liberal leftist lunatic

Load Metric
    Name:  b09cab2.png
Views: 260
Size:  431.6 KB

Name:  3d778da.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  56.0 KB

Silver
    Load Metric
    Lol at dwai showing up on all sorts of lists for searching for memes about this show.

Load Metric

I made a comment about pedophilia being apolitical and made a crack about Republicans nearly electing a pedophile to the senate.

You come waddling in, assuming I was coming at Trump, with your pet story about how him raping a child is made up.

I never mentioned Trump; you filled in the blanks, bud.

Hope you got enough mouth rinse for the debates? Seems like Kamala has got you all stirred up.

At least you got the RNC to look forward to. No cunt bitches there.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Its really simple.

The writer/director is a black woman and the stars of the film seem to mostly (completely?) be minority girls.

In our hyper-polarized times identity is what is actually important, and issues can be easily framed to be a positive/negative based on identity politics.

When Donald Trump makes crude remarks it is sexualizing young women and abhorrent. When a black woman makes a film about sexualizing pre-teen girls it is empowerment and something to be praised.

It really is that simple.

Load Metric
    umm maybe because trump’s crude remarks are actually abhorrent, and a show about our hyper sexualized culture is worth shining a light on, no matter how edgy in presentation.

Thread Information