Thread: A couple suggestions to make PFA better.

Load Metric

A couple suggestions to make PFA better.

I thought of a couple things that would this place more interesting,fun and just better.

1) This is website that should have a database of known scammers in the poker world and especially even people within the forums. It's called Poker Fraud ALERT for a reason. It should be a sub forum of Scams and Shadiness that is closed to posting. Each scammer or alledged scammer should have a short biography written up. A description of the scam and whether or not the victims have been made whole. It should start with the people who actually post here.

For example, Jsearles, the Templar and especially those who have scammed in the past on other sites and came here to post with different account names. There are a lot of people who don't know about past transgressions and since there is no way to punish the scammers, a little embarrassment on the forum is better than nothing.

Things not allowed would be stuff like VWLs short selling her house, Jesep getting lazy and slow paying by a week and the crap Brandon has been put through. Now if somebody comes out and proves he or anyone else owes money and won't pay then they should be fair game no matter their standing here.

Their should be no more trying to out people with baseless accusations here. They should be pm'd to Druff and he should be the only one who decides whether a thread should be posted. Violation of this would result in a temporary ban, no questions asked.

I honestly believe this would be very successful and could help push this site to the next level. Look at four..when there is a new scam that place goes bonkers. Well here, the could read about every fucking scam that has ever taken place in poker and on the forums.

2) I'm guessing there are a lot of people like myself who are unable to listen to the show live. We constantly hear about what some people are typing in chat but we are not able to read any of it. Some would also say the chat is more entertaining than the show at times. I'd like to see the entire chat log posted in a sub forum of the radio forum. There has to be a way to do this and I believe it would be very popular. Please don't say nobody wants to read that after the fact because it isn't true. If there is a way then I think it should be done.

In before

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    I thought of a couple things that would this place more interesting,fun and just better.

1) This is website that should have a database of known scammers in the poker world and especially even people within the forums. It's called Poker Fraud ALERT for a reason. It should be a sub forum of Scams and Shadiness that is closed to posting. Each scammer or alledged scammer should have a short biography written up. A description of the scam and whether or not the victims have been made whole. It should start with the people who actually post here.

For example, Jsearles, the Templar and especially those who have scammed in the past on other sites and came here to post with different account names. There are a lot of people who don't know about past transgressions and since there is no way to punish the scammers, a little embarrassment on the forum is better than nothing.

Things not allowed would be stuff like VWLs short selling her house, Jesep getting lazy and slow paying by a week and the crap Brandon has been put through. Now if somebody comes out and proves he or anyone else owes money and won't pay then they should be fair game no matter their standing here.

Their should be no more trying to out people with baseless accusations here. They should be pm'd to Druff and he should be the only one who decides whether a thread should be posted. Violation of this would result in a temporary ban, no questions asked.

I honestly believe this would be very successful and could help push this site to the next level. Look at four..when there is a new scam that place goes bonkers. Well here, the could read about every fucking scam that has ever taken place in poker and on the forums.

2) I'm guessing there are a lot of people like myself who are unable to listen to the show live. We constantly hear about what some people are typing in chat but we are not able to read any of it. Some would also say the chat is more entertaining than the show at times. I'd like to see the entire chat log posted in a sub forum of the radio forum. There has to be a way to do this and I believe it would be very popular. Please don't say nobody wants to read that after the fact because it isn't true. If there is a way then I think it should be done.

In before

Load Metric

In before
    Faggots like you should be lit on fire and sent straight to hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

In before
    I'm thinking the first part might not be necessary

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Actually, these are good suggestions, except I don't know if we need a database at this time, since the Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness forum is rather slow-moving.

I have wanted to save a chat archive (and post it to the forum) for a long time now.

Load Metric

In before
    How's chicken little?

Load Metric
    You're interested in reading a three-hour chat log?

Tight life...

Load Metric

How's chicken little?

you catch more bees with

Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I have wanted to save a chat archive (and post it to the forum) for a long time now.
    Would it be possible to have someone run screen capture software on the chat box and then go back and sync that to the show audio so that you can listen to the show and watch the chat in real time?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    You're interested in reading a three-hour chat log?

Tight life...
    I think it would be a fun read and could easily scroll over the spam stuff.

good idea pooh!
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    both good ideas. I really doubt anyone would read over the entire chat but it would capture and save a lot of funny moments.

Thread Information