Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Huge Pizza Hut Franchisee goes bankrupt

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    The papadia from PapaJohns is top top
    WOW. DAY ONE FROM OUT OF NOWHERE. NICE TO SEE THAT YOU ARE STILL WITH US.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    God bless Jimmy Snyder. Trump gets my vote if he posthumously gives him the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    if you’re feeling trashy, just fkn order the fettucini bread pasta bowl from dominos. I’m honestly not sure if it’s actually any good, as I was always baked out of my mind when ordering in college. My uber wealthy college friends from nantucket would always drunkenly order the boneless chicken poppers from dominos as well, so it can’t be that bad.
    god damnit i didnt want to go there but the alfredo pasta bread bowl is my fucking happy place.

Comments

Krypt: pure class
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    if you’re feeling trashy, just fkn order the fettucini bread pasta bowl from dominos. I’m honestly not sure if it’s actually any good, as I was always baked out of my mind when ordering in college. My uber wealthy college friends from nantucket would always drunkenly order the boneless chicken poppers from dominos as well, so it can’t be that bad.
    god damnit i didnt want to go there but the alfredo pasta bread bowl is my fucking happy place.
    This is precisely why radio randoms don’t post here.

Load Metric
    keep talking but one of these days curiosity is going to get the best of you and youre going to try it and youre going to understand

there might easily be a whole ass stick of butter in a single bowls sauce
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    No better dessert than the Chocolate Lava Cakes after you smear the icing over the top like a hot glaze of cum.

(Bumpy Cake will always be #1). Pizza Hut i think had those Chocolate Breadsticks a while back too

Load Metric
    Chocolate lava cakes are the Shirley temples of.desserts

Load Metric
    So who's ur best noose tailor

Comments

Sanlmar: Superb

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    So who's ur best noose tailor
    Jewish tailor?

Someone needs to check in on Druff.

Load Metric
    Also will need a cape tailor

Load Metric
    The refrigerator might be the only thing keeping Dan alive atm

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Dunkin donughts is also closing lot of franchises, I don't like pizza hot anymore prefer Dominoes and local pizzeria. Our go to family pizzerea sucks now as well.
    I know someone who owns 48 of them and he is killing it.

If you are tethered to a roof you 100% lose - many DD's are in some bullshit building with a roof and no drive-thru windows. These all lose.

All the ones tethered to the drive through window are even richer than they were pre-covid.

Load Metric
    I ordered a Dominos Brooklyn Pizza tonight. Extra Sauce. I did no toppings. It was very good. It reminded me of this clip. I felt it, I did. Tine? 1.04.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You ain’t kidding drove past the donut place and cars were around the building....I haven’t had a donut in what feels like a year.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Dunkin donughts is also closing lot of franchises, I don't like pizza hot anymore prefer Dominoes and local pizzeria. Our go to family pizzerea sucks now as well.
    I know someone who owns 48 of them and he is killing it.

If you are tethered to a roof you 100% lose - many DD's are in some bullshit building with a roof and no drive-thru windows. These all lose.

All the ones tethered to the drive through window are even richer than they were pre-covid.
    A good friend of mine is the President of a large Dunkin franchise. They have stores is Vegas, Colorado and Arizona. Other than the stores in Vegas near the strip they are all doing well during the pandemic.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I ordered a Dominos Brooklyn Pizza tonight. Extra Sauce. I did no toppings. It was very good. It reminded me of this clip. I felt it, I did. Tine? 1.04.

I wonder if Travolta would have come out of the closet by now if he hadn't gotten involved with Scientology.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    All pizzas mentioned here are hot garbage. So glad I don’t live in Cali. Do yourself a favor while quarantined - 1-800-Lou-to-go. A frozen Lou Malnati’s is better than anything mentioned here. See Dave Portnoy reviews (frozen and regular) for confirmation.

Load Metric
    Got my first Pizza Hut pizza in years last night. It was unplanned and spontaneous. I was home alone last night and was driving by and saw a huge banner, $10.99 one topping large pizza take out only. So I went in and got a large sausage pizza. What was weird was there were only two people there on a Saturday night with one simply managing the incoming orders and one cook. I remember back 30 years ago when I worked at a Dominos there were like 5 employees on a Saturday night and it always felt like we were understaffed, of course that was before online ordering and the phone never stopped ringing. The manager would constantly berate staff for dropping ingredients on the floor and pick them up and put them back in the vat saying he had to manage food costs to get his bonus. One time an employee spilled a half bucket of sauce and he calmly scooped it up and returned it to the sauce bucket. He said the heat of the oven would kill the germs.

Anyway, my thoughts on Pizza Hut have changed. It was quite good. I think after getting their ass kicked by Dominos for the better part of a decade they improved the quality. Will try again.

Thread Information