Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Huge Pizza Hut Franchisee goes bankrupt

Load Metric

Huge Pizza Hut Franchisee goes bankrupt

They are closing 300 restaurants. I have been inside a Pizza Hut 'restaurant' one time in the last 10 years, it was an awful experience. They basically had a buffet bar set up in which most of the pizzas were cold and picked over. Every 5 minutes they would bring out a couple new hot pizzas and the five fattest people would sprint up and scavenge them like rats. LOL at this being considered a restaurant.

Pizza Hut was absolutely annihilated by Dominos the last 10 years. Their pizza sucks. It's the beginning of the end, they may survive but they will become like Burger King and just become a fringe player. Burger King also sucks by the way.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/17/busin...nal/index.html

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Muck Ficon: Great thread!!

Load Metric
    BUT CAN MUCK FICON AFFORD PIZZA HUT

#BIGQUESTION
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Pizza Hut used to be pretty good when they didn’t deliver much....once they went mainly delivery...right in the crapper.

Now, I was 12 back when it was good, so maybe it wasn’t really all that good...but now it’s the nut low of most delivery places, and the competition has increased a shitload....they are the JC Penney of pizza.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Also, wtf happened to Burger King....do they cook their burgers elsewhere and heat them up now?

Terrible dried up burger that tastes like fake chemical flavoring...haven’t eaten one in years, went to one when they started selling hot dogs after my kids ball game since he is a hot dog fan and the intro price was $2 for two dogs...last whopper I will ever eat....awful.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah Pizza Hut sucks now. Sometimes it smells really weird, too... like a nasty smell.

Most of the chain pizzas are crap. Papa John's is ok. Domino's is tolerable if you're really hungry.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Pizza Hut used to be pretty good when they didn’t deliver much....once they went mainly delivery...right in the crapper.

Now, I was 12 back when it was good, so maybe it wasn’t really all that good...but now it’s the nut low of most delivery places, and the competition has increased a shitload....they are the JC Penney of pizza.
    When I was a teen, Pizza Hut was also the gold standard, probably because I was 17 and everything tasted good if it was covered in cheese. For whatever reason, I did not eat it for years, mainly because I focused on local pizza places. Pizza Hut is flat out awful, but it's cheap and I get people will eat anything for $10. With that said, their restaurants were the nut low. Those pizza buffets were flat out health hazards. I can see why in Corona they went under, but candidly they should have went out of business years ago. Eating inside a Pizza Hut is like eating inside a Subway at a Walmart.

Load Metric
    Dunkin donughts is also closing lot of franchises, I don't like pizza hot anymore prefer Dominoes and local pizzeria. Our go to family pizzerea sucks now as well.

Load Metric
    Aaaand the truth comes out todge orders papa John's okay Hitler

Load Metric
    also if the Lakers lose to the blazers killing myself and will leave skatzpoker admin password

Load Metric
    Itssss all on the table people besides horrible papa John's pizza cuz who in their right mind would ever do that

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    just listen it's classic prank call via Phil Hendrie and it's Pizza Hut

MP3 file: https://soundcloud.com/jay-jansson/sets/phil-hendrie

Load Metric
    dominos is such an outlier tho, like 5 years ago they literally did a full on military stand-down and were like, we arent leaving this fucking room until we can make a pizza that tastes good.

and somehow so help me christ they pulled it off.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Jet's is the best chain pizza and is also better than any boutique art fag pizza

Name:  jets.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  187.3 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    also if the Lakers lose to the blazers killing myself and will leave skatzpoker admin password

we'll be hatin hard in chaps live

Bet $ 50.00 to win $ 12,500.00Result: Pending
    2020 NBA Championship - Odds to Win
    Portland Blazers06/15/20 20:00 EDT+25000

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Also, wtf happened to Burger King....do they cook their burgers elsewhere and heat them up now?

Terrible dried up burger that tastes like fake chemical flavoring...haven’t eaten one in years, went to one when they started selling hot dogs after my kids ball game since he is a hot dog fan and the intro price was $2 for two dogs...last whopper I will ever eat....awful.
    That is so spot on about BK...

I always thought they flame broiled those bitches, but like you said, now it's like some fake chemical smell. I went twice last year because they opened a new one by me, and I always felt like you could trust a new fast food place for a year or two, but this shit was awful... I'll never be back... McDonald's is barely hanging on by a thread for me too

I don't know what the fuck they did to the Quarter Pounder, but I don't like it.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: they started making QP's with fresh beef. i like it. fuck you

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There is one decent item at Burger King, and that's the Chicken Fries. Those are really fucking good. I could probably eat 50 in one sitting if I didn't care about my weight.

Never cared for McDonald's burgers. Always found them mediocre. Fries are excellent, though. Always have been.

Wendy's has decent-but-not-great burgers and okay fries, but their spicy chicken nuggets are top-top.

Like most in California/Nevada, I love In 'n Out, but their fries have huuuuuuge variance. They range from terrible to very good.

Tommy's is underrated. They do everything fairly well, though nothing besides that weird paste-looking chili stands out as excellent. Seriously, that chili looks so gross but it tastes so good. Like In 'n Out, they won't franchise (though their internal quality control isn't as good as In 'n Out).

Five Guys has very good burgers but the fries are mediocre.

Any questions?

Comments

Jayjami: Tommy‘s chili all over your face rep

Load Metric
    I don't think I had chicken nuggets from burger king will have to try them. Burger king is further then wendys an Micki ds. People swear by White Castle i think their food is horrible. Tastes like cardboard, some swear by it though.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    I don't think I had chicken nuggets from burger king will have to try them. Burger king is further then wendys an Micki ds. People swear by White Castle i think their food is horrible. Tastes like cardboard, some swear by it though.
    Not the nuggets from Burger King. The chicken fries! Huge difference.

I also think White Castle sucks. The location in Vegas won't even do custom burgers, which especially sucks donkey balls.

Load Metric
    thanks for the clarification, will try out the fries

Thread Information