Thread: Ghost, apostle, any other ideas??

Load Metric

Ghost, apostle, any other ideas??

Check out these two photos that an acquantance of mine just sent to me. These came off of a trail cam that he has hanging in his timber. These trail cams are very popular with deer hunters. They allow you to see what is moving on your property. The cameras are motion activated and operate on infrared technology (so there is no flash at night).

These pictures were taken way out in the country, not within 10 miles of the closest town. The closest house is about 5 miles away.

Name:  IMG954695.jpg
Views: 2276
Size:  153.1 KB

Name:  IMG959957.jpg
Views: 1356
Size:  153.3 KB

Anyone want to offer up an idea of WTF is going on here, because Im dumbfounded
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Assuming it's a real pic, it's a fucking person in the frame. What else is to be discussed? I don't care where the closest house is. You buddy was obviously in the spot and he doesn't live anywhere close.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Assuming it's a real pic, it's a fucking person in the frame. What else is to be discussed? I don't care where the closest house is. You buddy was obviously in the spot and he doesn't live anywhere close.

This isnt a trick, a rhyme, or a riddle. There were pictures on the camera of deer, rabbits, birds, etc and then these two random pictures. This person in the frame is not my buddy or anyone he knows or recognizes. If you dont find that odd, im not sure what to tell you.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not many people wander around in the middle of the bush at midnight wearing some sort of odd robe seemingly by themselves. Obv could be a set up but it's a bit freaky.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

This isnt a trick, a rhyme, or a riddle. There were pictures on the camera of deer, rabbits, birds, etc and then these two random pictures. This person in the frame is not my buddy or anyone he knows or recognizes. If you dont find that odd, im not sure what to tell you.

I understood the scenario. For whatever reason, a person stumbled across the area. I wasn't implying it was your buddy. I was pointing out the fact that just because it's a remote area doesn't mean humans don't walk through it. Your buddy was obviously in the area to place the camera. What it certainly isn't is a ghost, because ghosts don't exist. Whether it's some drunk, a random religious cult that practices Wicca in the area, or whatever, it's a person caught on film. It's odd that he happened to catch it on film, but there is no mystery other than why that person was there. There's no mystery as to the fact it is indeed a person in the woods.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Many people are of the belief that if our senses cannot perceive something then it doesn't exist. I'm not one of them. I'm not saying ghosts exist but I'm also not saying they or something similar doesn't exist.

Load Metric
    2nd pic looks like she's talking on a phone. I'm assuming a group of teens out drinking and one wandered off for a bit

Load Metric
    idk if there should be a reflection off the hair of a ghost. (first picture) also, since it is motion activated, did it take anymore pictures than just those two? seems that if it were a person there should be more pictures. im not debunking it or saying it is bs, but that reflection thing make sme wonder.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Anyone want to offer up an idea of WTF is going on here, because Im dumbfounded

LOL wow. Just......wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    It looks like she is doing this in the first pic:

2nd Pic is nothing. She is just wearing a disposable rain poncho.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    It looks like she is doing this in the first pic:

2nd Pic is nothing. She is just wearing a disposable rain poncho.
    This is actually my best guess too. I'm thinking a girl peeing is somewhat likely. However this location is very remote, at least 1/4 mile from any road. No one walks that far into fairly thick timber just to pee. My 2nd guess is someone is messing with him knowing where the camera is.

Load Metric
    It has to be an apostle from the looks of it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    It has to be an apostle from the looks of it.
    confirmed. apostolic apparition.

obv.

Thread Information