Thread: Massive bot ring about to be exposed !!!

Banned
    Load Metric

Massive bot ring about to be exposed !!!

Im not just trying to get YouTube viewers and support. Its all over twoplustwo as well.

It looks like a massive bot ring is about to be exposed.

From what I can see the poker sites are involved. Either being extremely negligent at the least. And at the worst, having house bots, encompassing one of the largest scams, destroying families and having millions of dollars change hands.

Load Metric
    Intriguing

Load Metric
    It anybody feels adventurous. This is the massive data dump of the evidence sans sensitive banking data and such which was redacted but the full file is in the possession of the major poker sites. It’s a monster file it’ll take awhile even with a GB net connection

https://mega.nz/folder/D8sh2Q7S#NC2tVxewBm-bI2sIfRbCFw

Load Metric
    Is it predominantly winning poker?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was reading the 2+2 thread and was a bit confused.

Were these bots on Stars? I saw some screen shots of Bodog/Bovada/Ignition, and I know there were other sites involved, but I'm a little confused as to which sites were involved.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I was reading the 2+2 thread and was a bit confused.

Were these bots on Stars? I saw some screen shots of Bodog/Bovada/Ignition, and I know there were other sites involved, but I'm a little confused as to which sites were involved.
    Looks like every site but Stars. Including Bwin / Party / ipoker / lots of chico is involved. But this is just one of many rings probably.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Trust me when I say this, Stars is my least favorite site, my account with them has been closed for 5 years. But this is huge. Every site but stars implicated and that file is massive. And do you think this is the only bot ring ? lol

I have posts from 10 years ago on 2+2 (yeah I was grinding the absolute micro limit tournaments then too and struggling). My avatar was Dr. Zoidberg and I was predicting bots on Party then..

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    obviously got our attention, now where is the proof?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by potsniper View Post
    obviously got our attention, now where is the proof?
    The proof of what exactly ? do you think i doctored the names in the video ? its proof of a bad game and they still have not removed them. Or even given me any reply automated or not to my email.....

There is discussion in here about the thread on 2+2.

I will paste it up in here for easy access -> https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...16/index8.html

You can actually download the evidence. The file is so large that the bots that have apparently taken millions are still playing against people who are replying in that aforementioned thread.

Here is another thread that i wasn't even aware of until earlier today. Scary to say the least. -> https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...tfarm-1748840/

If you want scary, some people on 2+2 who are sharing some information about the industry are now saying some of the less known sites are working with other sites to try and bring people and numbers to the sites. But this is only one bot ring and the file is apparently too large for the sites to work with and take any action?? hmm, even though its clear that some problems have been known for far too long. And all sites are implicated with the exception of maybe one very well known one.
    Last edited by James Harrison; 08-21-2020 at 08:09 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    The only things i can say right now are that the poker websites and law enforcement are involved in negligence and destroying lives at the very least and they are in control. We are powerless to stop the illegal activities going on.

I have reported the same bots on one particular site in their online chat and emails like 5 times now. The bots have been there for years.

The websites purchase the bots and welcome them to create traffic.

The websites generate too much money via sports betting and poker. You are monitored via remote neural programming and certain select individuals are chosen for success.
    Last edited by James Harrison; 08-24-2020 at 11:40 AM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    It actually began many years before i was even born, in a different country altogether. In the good old US of A with J Edgar Hoover.

Our lives. Hehe. Played with like puppets.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by James Harrison View Post

The websites generate too much money via sports betting and poker. You are monitored via remote neural programming and certain select individuals are chosen for success.
    Please explain, in as much detail as you can, what the dickens you are talking about in this paragraph. Please include why you think online poker and gambling sites would have any need for it at all, considering the long known and accepted human attraction to gaming and gambling.
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 08-24-2020 at 02:42 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by James Harrison View Post

Please explain, in as much detail as you can, what the dickens you are talking about in this paragraph. Please include why you think online poker and gambling sites would have any need for it at all, considering the long known and accepted human attraction to gaming and gambling.
    I see bots at ignition zoom can tell because of timing tells, insta call don't know why they play maybe have rake doesn't make sense.

Thread Information