View Poll Results: Should Poker Fraud Alert change its rules to disallow gratuitous bigoted speech?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it's 2020 and there's no place for that shit anymore

22 34.38%
  • No, I like the way the site is, leave things alone

20 31.25%
  • Sort of -- only get rid of the really bad stuff, leave everything else

20 31.25%
  • Don't know / don't care

2 3.13%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Direction of the forum -- how should I handle free speech in the 2020s?

Load Metric
    Like literally what the fuck finding a new haircut person is a fucking process and this chick was awesome and did it for like 20 bucks

Comments

tigerpiper: Recognizes value rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    cry more faggot, sorry you're not pfa's #1 poster anymore, maybe time to retire bitch boy
    Almost literally, every single post of dwai's is just like this one. Slurs and name calling. But "free speech," right? Even tho he never says anything of substance, at all, really.

Comments

splitthis: Your OPINION

gimmick:

MumblesBadly: Fact!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    the problem isnt disgusting, bigoted comments. the problem is disgusting bigoted people. this site is a living example of broken window theory. you can tell people they cant say 'n-word' or 'kike' or 'faggot' but thats not going to stop them from calmly expressing how badly they want fauci to die or how all lives matter or how antifa are spraying children with vaccines developed by gates to turn the fucking frogs gay etc etc. if its an awful toxic take thats trending on twitters botnets, 100 times out of 100 i know ill see it pop up here by nightfall.

and we all know theres nothing at all that will ever be done to address this because at the end of the day you absolutely agree with the core political beliefs most of these people subscribe to.

under His eye,

sonatine.
    you are awful, go back to your safe space faggot

never ever have i seen such a hysterical woman point of view, all lives don't matter? antifa are literally burning down cities, fauci is a cock sucker, get over yourself fat boy
    Now that is a funny post. Here’s how you handle these ad hominem attacks (and Dwai has called me a cross eyed moron): don’t take the bait. Anyone who gives a fuck about the opinion of some dupe account has serious self esteem issues. Ignore the attention whores. It infuriates them.

Comments

dwai: THIS GUY GETS IT

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Keep it the way it is obv. ppl have 2 options for dealing with posts they dont like: ignore or call them a retarded faggot. I choose option B

Comments

dwai: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    cry more faggot, sorry you're not pfa's #1 poster anymore, maybe time to retire bitch boy
    Almost literally, every single post of dwai's is just like this one. Slurs and name calling. But "free speech," right? Even tho he never says anything of substance, at all, really.
    what a smug bastard you are, truly faggot

Comments

Muck Ficon: Dont worry about it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    So was going to get a haircut yesterday my barbershop out of business literally what the fuck

not coincidentally the price of wahl clippers on amazon has gone parabolic.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Also, just want to point out that I have a much higher respect for mumbles, the dudes been roasted and you fags have literally tried to have him banned so many times and he just doesn't quit. so from now on I won't read his liberal garbage posts but I will appreciate them.

Very sad how you guys gang up on people you don't approve of in the name of your precious forum egos

Comments

splitthis: It’s called lib snobbishness

MumblesBadly: How the fuck can you appreciate what you don’t read???

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am post restricted for shit posting. In the cold light of the day I agree with the decision.
    None of my shit posts were racist. Restricting hate based language is a no brainer.

Regulating good ole shit posting is possible and effective. Send those who can't shut the fuck up to join me.

Comments

Jayjami: Admitting you’re a shitposter is the first step to recovery

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I am post restricted for shit posting. In the cold light of the day I agree with the decision.
    None of my shit posts were racist. Restricting hate based language is a no brainer.

Regulating good ole shit posting is possible and effective. Send those who can't shut the fuck up to join me.
    GET OVER IT FAGGOT, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, STOP READING IT, SIMPLE

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff, this is EXACTLY what Crowe and BCB have been saying.

Gold
    Load Metric
    The only winning move is not to play. -WOPR
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Load Metric
    I would ban the slurs. We all know what the worst of them are and I trust Druff to use his judgment. Start with N-r, F-g-t and go from there. We know it’s more about optics than anything. People can still degrade others, they just will have to find more creative ways to do so.

When it comes to other types of speech that some deem “hate” and some don’t, that is a rabbit hole that will be endless. That is just a part of the deal and we all know it.

I understand that banning slurs can in of itself be a rabbit hole. I reiterate, I trust Druff to make that determination. I am sure there will be the inevitable threads started nominating words to be banned. What can you do? No perfect solution.

I am also relatively new here. I have surely used slang that can absolutely be deemed homophobic slurs by many, that I have not used in my real life in many years. In context, they are all used to attack a scam artist, but I still see the hypocrisy, even in myself.

Also as a newbie, I await the neg reps and replies of “Shut up Fag”. Again, it’s part of the deal.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff, can you program the forum software to auto-replace a list of super offensive words like you did with Marty’s last name?

Load Metric
    Druff has lost control of his website.
    It doesn't make any money and he has to put up with shitposters like Dwai.

Druff should change the name of this website to RacistAssHole.com it will attract a whole bunch more posters like Dwai.

What this website needs is more posters who don't think, they just talk out of their ass and say racist shit. I hate clowns, especially a fucking racist ASSCLOWN.

Load Metric
    the poll results thus far are not subtle. Of those who voted, 80% want at least some of this shit gone.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    I would ban the slurs. We all know what the worst of them are and I trust Druff to use his judgment. Start with N-r, F-g-t and go from there. We know it’s more about optics than anything. People can still degrade others, they just will have to find more creative ways to do so.

When it comes to other types of speech that some deem “hate” and some don’t, that is a rabbit hole that will be endless. That is just a part of the deal and we all know it.

I understand that banning slurs can in of itself be a rabbit hole. I reiterate, I trust Druff to make that determination. I am sure there will be the inevitable threads started nominating words to be banned. What can you do? No perfect solution.

I am also relatively new here. I have surely used slang that can absolutely be deemed homophobic slurs by many, that I have not used in my real life in many years. In context, they are all used to attack a scam artist, but I still see the hypocrisy, even in myself.

Also as a newbie, I await the neg reps and replies of “Shut up Fag”. Again, it’s part of the deal.
    shut up faggot

Load Metric
    the poll results thus far are not subtle. ~80% want at least some of this shit gone.
    cry more bitch boy

Load Metric
    the poll results thus far are not subtle. ~80% want at least some of this shit gone.
    cry more bitch boy
    keep replying. the more people read your idiotic shitposts, the more they want some sort of moderation. You're only helping us prove our point.

Comments

MumblesBadly: That’s what I said!

Load Metric
    cry more bitch boy
    keep replying. the more people read your idiotic shitposts, the more they want some sort of moderation. You're only helping us prove our point.
    COOL STORY FAG

what a sad life you must live when all you have left is being PFA's best poster lol

hang yourself fag

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post

shut up faggot
    Witty, AF.

Load Metric
    retarded siberia needs to make a come back...

discussions about world events can/should be able to be discussed and everyone should be able to voice there opinion without fear or being assaulted with explicative's hurled at them for nothing more than shock value, belittling shots and personal attacks. 40% reduction of this would be a huge improvement. i think most people here could abide by some new rules regarding this. after all we are all adults rite?

I do like some rude humour some times lol wow for instance.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    retarded siberia needs to make a come back...

discussions about world events can/should be able to be discussed and everyone should be able to voice there opinion without fear or being assaulted with explicative's hurled at them for nothing more than shock value, belittling shots and personal attacks. 40% reduction of this would be a huge improvement. i think most people here could abide by some new rules regarding this. after all we are all adults rite?
    the problem is people are making it seem like once the slurs are removed people will come flocking back to a poker forum like its 2005.

it's dead, it's over, this is all that's left and Druff should already know this and not sacrifice his vision for some SJW faggots like Crowe and sonatine

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: time and place for all of this kind of discussion not a big fan of SJW but i like a few rules here and there regarding unnecessary shit talking

splitthis: Perfect

Thread Information