Thread: The ridiculous accusation that NoahSD was a Full Tilt shill

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The ridiculous accusation that NoahSD was a Full Tilt shill

Let me save you the trouble of trying to decipher all of the bullshit by telling you with 100% certainty that the accuser is talking out of his ass.

I find NoahSD to be on the anal side sometimes, but the dude is one of the most honest and straightforward people in the poker community, and there's no chance he was secretly shilling for Full Tilt or deleting posts that made them look bad. From what I have seen of NoahSD, he is extremely against shady poker sites and shady poker people, and in fact started a whole news site because he was fed up with the mainstream poker media ignoring all the scandals.

The other mod involved in the situation, SGT RJ, is another good person, and in fact is a female army veteran. She has spoken out a lot against Lock Poker and their complicity in the Girah chip dumping scandal, and also seems to be a straight-shooter and a beacon of honesty.

To me it looks like someone started a thread on 2+2 about Full Tilt, went into a (needless) panic that they were legally liable for what they said, and asked for the thread to be deleted. The poster complaining about the "shilling" was either one of the people replying to the thread, or has just made some conspiracy out of nothing, and is furthering the conspiracy when mods delete his repost of the deleted thread.

Zero chance that NoahSD is using his mod power on 2+2 to protect Full Tilt or Groupe Tapie.

Load Metric
    SGT RJ also became a mod only in the last few months from what I remember.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    I think this accusation is from something within the last few months.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    That's kinda my point. What does this guy think they do, make her a mod then inform her that she is to shill for FTP. I doubt the pay is good enough for that.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    That's kinda my point. What does this guy think they do, make her a mod then inform her that she is to shill for FTP. I doubt the pay is good enough for that.
    The thought makes sense, Noah develops Subject: Poker as a "controlled demolition" against FTP rather than just complete pandemonium and tons of theories and wild accusations floating around picking up steam. If it were anyone but Noah I would take the bait but I'm with Druff here.

Also note, SGT RJ may be a wonderful woman and a good mod on another sub forum but she is far and away the worst NVG mod in recent history.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    The thought makes sense, Noah develops Subject: Poker as a "controlled demolition" against FTP rather than just complete pandemonium and tons of theories and wild accusations floating around picking up steam. If it were anyone but Noah I would take the bait but I'm with Druff here.

Also note, SGT RJ may be a wonderful woman and a good mod on another sub forum but she is far and away the worst NVG mod in recent history.
    It doesn't really make sense when you consider that there are already tons of media outlets around ready, willing, and able to print whatever the fuck you want them to as long as you pay them. In fact, I'd say most of the major poker media sites are nothing better than parrots for their sponsors anyway. We learned this over and over during previous poker-related debacles. When UB had a new tale to tell, they found many people willing to let them tell it, didn't they?

I don't find any real logic to the accusations at all.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

It doesn't really make sense when you consider that there are already tons of media outlets around ready, willing, and able to print whatever the fuck you want them to as long as you pay them. In fact, I'd say most of the major poker media sites are nothing better than parrots for their sponsors anyway. We learned this over and over during previous poker-related debacles. When UB had a new tale to tell, they found many people willing to let them tell it, didn't they?

I don't find any real logic to the accusations at all.
    I guess the part that would make sense is establishing a "third party" news site that no matter what always seems to scoop everyone on FTP news and is pretty much the authority on the subject and it just happens to be spearheaded by one of the most respected reporters in the poker world...

I think people expect certain outlets to shill, but Subject was designed to look like it is had no allegiances, no affiliate banners, etc...

I obv don't believe it, but its a fun conspiracy theory, and I think Noah has handled the accusations about as perfectly as a person could

Load Metric
    Honestly tho that thread is insufferable.

Load Metric
    is it a conspiracy? i dont know, but i think bringging noah into this sidetrack it.
    mason is all about the money, witch is his choice, it is a private site, but to find
    it improbable right away that 2+2 would favor their sponsors over their
    members? really? that is hard to beleive? that he would use some of his
    mods to silence those who put in bad light one of his sponsors?

did he not (mason) send his mods a note, sometimes ago, to no longer
    inform 2+2 members about poker strategies, and delete good strategies posts,
    so that the members would buy more of his books on strategie???

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sgt RJ super super cool. I know she started a thread that got deleted that she was pissed about. Anyone know what that was about?

Noah SD is like a professional's professional. Def. straight shooter and no shill but somewhat abrasive. Weird accusation imo.

I always wonder who's Noah's anon sources. I think Durrrr and maybe someone in the pocket king office. Noah will never reveal that tho. I wonder how many good anon sources he has, just out of curiosity.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mesrine View Post

niiiiiiiiice.

Load Metric
    "I have proof but can't show it, Micon will vouch for me though!" That's basically what the guy is saying. Hilarious.

Thread Information