Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Norman Chad has the coronavirus

  1. #21
    Platinum
    Reputation
    372
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,640
    I've never seen him in person but he doesn't look crazy fat on tv, heavy sure. Who's in the know, how much does ol Norm weigh?

  2. #22
    Norman Chad is still recovering from some long-haul COVID-19 health issues thus preventing him from working on the upcoming WSOP Main Event shows.
    What are the odds that the 2021 WSOP will be cancelled or postponed?

    Maybe they will move it to Florida.



  3. #23
    Platinum
    Reputation
    372
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,640
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Norman Chad is still recovering from some long-haul COVID-19 health issues thus preventing him from working on the upcoming WSOP Main Event shows.
    What are the odds that the 2021 WSOP will be cancelled or postponed?

    Maybe they will move it to Florida.


    In that picture Norm doesn't look obese.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: He is, you have gilligans island syndrome

  4. #24
    Plumber tgull's Avatar
    Reputation
    64
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    2,771
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    I've never seen him in person but he doesn't look crazy fat on tv, heavy sure. Who's in the know, how much does ol Norm weigh?
    I do, according to my list he weighs 173.5, same as Biden so you know.

     
    Comments
      
      nightmarefish: You hit your head or something? You sound retarded lately.

  5. #25
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6329
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    41,747
    Blog Entries
    2
    Norman wasn't fat when I saw him in 2019. Not thin, but nowhere near obese.

    However, he's 62, and that by itself is the biggest risk factor. It's not nearly as bad as being 72 or 82, but it's a lot worse than being my age, and tremendously worse than being 35.

    The way COVID hits people isn't fully understood. It definitely has a huge age correlation, and a lesser but significant correlation to obesity and major existing health issues. It's still not known why there is such a tremendous difference between the way it hits 45 -year-olds and 25-year-olds, as with every other disease that's not the case. It's also not known why kids are almost at zero risk from it.

    Anyway, good luck to Norman. Sounds like his life isn't in danger, but he might be stuck with post-COVID issues the rest of his life. I feel bad for him.

  6. #26
    Platinum splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    619
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    3,252
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Norman wasn't fat when I saw him in 2019. Not thin, but nowhere near obese.

    However, he's 62, and that by itself is the biggest risk factor. It's not nearly as bad as being 72 or 82, but it's a lot worse than being my age, and tremendously worse than being 35.

    The way COVID hits people isn't fully understood. It definitely has a huge age correlation, and a lesser but significant correlation to obesity and major existing health issues. It's still not known why there is such a tremendous difference between the way it hits 45 -year-olds and 25-year-olds, as with every other disease that's not the case. It's also not known why kids are almost at zero risk from it.

    Anyway, good luck to Norman. Sounds like his life isn't in danger, but he might be stuck with post-COVID issues the rest of his life. I feel bad for him.
    Dude looks like he eats hotdog on a stick 3 meals a day. Your body can’t fight disease without nutrition. He can fix it if he changes. You are a victim because you make yourself a victim.
    People that sit in their recliner all day think walking is a disease.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    I've never seen him in person but he doesn't look crazy fat on tv, heavy sure. Who's in the know, how much does ol Norm weigh?
    He's damn sure skinnier than your lard ass, ms. nightmarefish.

     
    Comments
      
      nightmarefish: I live rent free in your smooth brain.
    It was only when exposed to academic theories of oppression that I was informed that because I was black, poor, and female, I could never do what I had already accomplished. Thank god it was to late for these toxic messages to stop me. Don't let them stop you -- Carol Swain.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Dude looks like he eats hotdog on a stick 3 meals a day.
    how dare you talk about our lord and savior daniel druff like that
    PRAISE TODD

  9. #29
    also todge has an amazing immune system and all his polo shirts fit perfectly so show the man some respect
    PRAISE TODD

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Changes we will see once the coronavirus passes
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-12-2020, 04:06 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-30-2019, 02:14 PM
  3. General Norman Schwarzkopf Dead
    By michael in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-28-2012, 03:52 PM
  4. Norman Chad and Ryan Dempster on Dan Druff
    By Jasep in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 11:32 PM
  5. Norman Chad to win a bracelet?
    By rickastley in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-24-2012, 09:44 PM

Tags for this Thread