Thread: Norman Chad has the coronavirus

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    NORMAN CHAD IS GOD

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: word

Load Metric
    That'll teach him not to criticize Todd over spinning a seat cover.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Sat back to back with him at a Stud 8 event a few years ago. Genuinely nice guy it seemed. He knew everyone and it seemed like he was very well respected.

The overly boisterous act got a little old by the end of the day, but if that’s the worst thing you can say about someone....

Bronze
    Load Metric
    That’s why you don’t mess with D Negs. He intervened and sent Norman the old COVID.

Load Metric
    damned, took a page out of suges book and straight easy e'd him.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    pretty sure d negs is gonna have a breakdown soon

https://twitter.com/i/status/1291181789604716544
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Daniel Negreanu is on steroids and he is suffering from "roid rage" angry on tilt.

He will have to live with being the 4th richest poker player in the world.

Richest Poker Players

Dan Bilzerian – $150 million.
    Chris Ferguson – $80 million.
    Doyle Brunson – $75 million.
    Daniel Negreanu – $50 million.
    Patrik Antonius – $30 million.
    Antonio Esfandiari – $27 million.
    Phil Laak – $20 Million.
    Phil Hellmuth – $20 Million

Load Metric
    that's a super dumb, suspect list right there.

Load Metric
    P. Laak 20 million. Sure.

Load Metric
    Yeaaaa i don't know where to go with that list. Maybe one number is kinda close? Order is guaranteed fubar.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Daniel Negreanu is on steroids and he is suffering from "roid rage" angry on tilt.
    What an interesting take. I’m absolutely on this.

The goofy hair plugs and dye job. I see him wearing muscle shirts in the videos. He for sure is a middle aged guy with unresolved self image issues.

That’s awesome.

Comments

gimmick: that was my take and history of personality to trip on it

Load Metric
    The only problem is the damn near impossibility of losing weight even on simply doctor prescribed testosterone, let alone anabolic steroids that cause temperament issues.

Daniel went from 176 to 138 lbs in those pics TRT helps you lose body fat, but losing weight is really hard unless your obese. Most steroids were first designed for people dealing with disease and losing weight too quickly. Muscle wasting medications

He ain’t muscular. He’s shredded for a middle aged very small guy. Guys in concentration camps would have looked great if they had proper nutrition while working all day and losing all their body fat.

It’s a very poor theory not based on logic

Now that he wants to go back up in weight, I have little doubt he would use something.

That his look in the pics mentioned originally was a product of steroids is basically impossible. It’s more likely his behavior is about being in a calorie deficit constantly. That causes more agitated behavior than all but the harshest high dose steroids, which are all compounds that make you gain 30lbs in a month, not lose 30 on an already slim frame.

It’s not hard to get really lean if you have nothing else to do all day and have means and motivation. Like being in the public eye with a hot younger wife.

Load Metric
    Look at you with all his weights and measures.

I’m just casting dysmorphia of some kind. You down with B.D.D. Yeah, you know me.....

I’ll go with your take BCR

The guy is a fruitcake.

Load Metric
    My random guess would be stimulants or certain benzos that build confidence in little guys, if it isn't steroids. The thing is we're talking about what brought him back to a personality/act.

He did his shuffle with the cult after a certain strain of alcoholism. I'm going with the assumption he didn't just go back. Enabling girlfriend with suddenly getting ripped. Dunno i've seen it in other people. Fairly sure BCR has seen it.

Either way random guesses from a distance. Personality, steroids and CNS drugs can all do that.

Load Metric
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaand going to spotting physical signs BCR is far better than i am. When it comes to excluding something.

Not really my world. I know someone that smuggled steroids in the 90s in my area and handful of people that took em. TBH that's not even a third of people to act similarly overconfident/hostile towards a random comment.

Basically alcohol remains as number one for stupid shit. My bad from going mildly ripped and over confident to directly steroids.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    The only problem is the damn near impossibility of losing weight even on simply doctor prescribed testosterone, let alone anabolic steroids that cause temperament issues.

Daniel went from 176 to 138 lbs in those pics TRT helps you lose body fat, but losing weight is really hard unless your obese. Most steroids were first designed for people dealing with disease and losing weight too quickly. Muscle wasting medications

He ain’t muscular. He’s shredded for a middle aged very small guy. Guys in concentration camps would have looked great if they had proper nutrition while working all day and losing all their body fat.

It’s a very poor theory not based on logic

Now that he wants to go back up in weight, I have little doubt he would use something.

That his look in the pics mentioned originally was a product of steroids is basically impossible. It’s more likely his behavior is about being in a calorie deficit constantly. That causes more agitated behavior than all but the harshest high dose steroids, which are all compounds that make you gain 30lbs in a month, not lose 30 on an already slim frame.

It’s not hard to get really lean if you have nothing else to do all day and have means and motivation. Like being in the public eye with a hot younger wife.
    You can lose weight pretty easily regardless of age if you go on a seafood diet. Not fried of course, but couple with vegetables, weight will fly off. The Rock has virtually no body fat, guy eats fish literally twice a day every day for years. Rob Lowe, you see him on TV all the time for Atkins, basically lives off fish.

Load Metric
    Thinking more about it where are we with his personal trainer putting him on ECA. Surely there must be more refined version now and even if there isn't is that what you put a mildly pudgy midget on?

Though when talking about someone that spent the last 10 years as a part of a cult maybe his judgement isn't quite where it should be.

ECA is going to get rid of weight with added aggression on select individuals. Efedrin is all kinda body-load where levo side of things keeps people calm and that's doesn't exist in efedrin.

Dunno. Just spitballing.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

https://twitter.com/lonmceachern/status/1364747179261222913

Jamie Kersetter is taking over for him, temporarily. The two of them are friends, so I imagine he hand-picked Jamie for this.

Load Metric
    As daffy as he is, he is nonetheless obese. Hit me up and I will fix yo shit. Live healthy or linger in the abyss.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information