Name:  Dwai.png
Views: 468
Size:  100.4 KB
    Name:  NINTCHDBPICT000498512341-e1560881191825.jpg
Views: 426
Size:  53.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Yeah, that pic is the first thing on his twitter. It’s pinned or whatever. So he is still in Antigua? I thought he boogied down there to get out of the country for a bit, I didn’t realize he planned on relocating there permanently. I listened to maybe 45 minutes of that interview last night. He sounded good and it was fairly interesting.

He was high af, but sounded more relaxed than he used to sound. I just assumed he still lived in Vegas. I heard the third guy part and laughed. He was talking about playing for World Series bracelets. Can you plan for those in Antigua? I thought that was just a Vegas thing. Can you play for them elsewhere in US?
    He lived in the US until his probation was over, and has been living overseas since.

The 100K for passports (x3, wife and kid) would have been pocket money for micon when he moved. I'd be shocked if the whole fam weren't citizens of Antigua.

He also talked about his return to wsop only because it was online.

Comments

TheXFactor: I figured he and his family are citizens of Antigua, which is better right now than being an American.

BCR: Got it. Never realized he was there full time, but I don’t follow him.

Load Metric
    kids playing great.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    at least USA doesn't have pterodactyls or natives

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Kids a far cry from when he was begging me for ideas on how to clear $5k a month

Congrats Bryan!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Kids a far cry from when he was begging me for ideas on how to clear $5k a month

Congrats Bryan!
    Yeah, he’s certainly giving off the impression he’s quite wealthy, and I believe he is given what btc was when he became a devotee.

I was thinking this is the same kid who had a fallout with Brandon over a $3500 loan? Seems amazing. He always had really excellent timing. That was, in retrospect, his best skill. Seeing the next big thing. All the poker was so easy talk back when in that interview seemed like revisionist history. I don’t recall him really being that great back then. Had a few good scores and then bled it off iirc, despite having access and being friends with some of the best of the time. What he was great at was seeing Dustin and poker blowing up, and then btc, and finding a way to cash in. That’s a good skill to have. Better than poker. He had a lot of weird ones in between, but he found two things that really paid off for him.

Load Metric

Congrats Bryan!
    Yeah, he’s certainly giving off the impression he’s quite wealthy, and I believe he is given what btc was when he became a devotee.

I was thinking this is the same kid who had a fallout with Brandon over a $3500 loan? Seems amazing. He always had really excellent timing. That was, in retrospect, his best skill. Seeing the next big thing. All the poker was so easy talk back when in that interview seemed like revisionist history. I don’t recall him really being that great back then. Had a few good scores and then bled it off iirc, despite having access and being friends with some of the best of the time. What he was great at was seeing Dustin and poker blowing up, and then btc, and finding a way to cash in. That’s a good skill to have. Better than poker. He had a lot of weird ones in between, but he found two things that really paid off for him.

advantage slots era micon was not playing great.

Comments

Shizzmoney: slotdonk micon rep
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Between the 4 and 5 minute mark he tried to explain NWP by saying it was him and Dustin.

The host asked, "Wait, wasn't there a third guy?"

Micon looked super uncomfortable, and mumbled something like, "Ummm... well later, there was a third guy, but at first it was me and Dustin. Anyway...."

Because he is clearly still hurt by it, you guys had a awesome thing going. Listen I think this all bullshit, you guys should just call that shit water under the bridge. Who hasnt had falling out with their families or close friends??. Imagine we could sit here one day and say Micon BaaaCKKKK!.Ya it will be a little awkward at first but who cares. Was the best damn show on radio period with Micon druff and Zod. Anyway I say fuck all that shit from the past and Micon should come BACK..

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

I seem to remember some video of him playing late night drunk/high slots on the internet betting like 3 BTC a pull when they were only worth a few dollars. Wonder how much that cost him. LMFAO.

He's a true success though, new outlook on life is far from the king of degenerates. Pretty cool to see actually.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Maybe I missed it in the interview, but what does he do now? I fully understand it’s possible he never has to do anything the rest of his life financially, but is he involved in some specific btc venture that lends itself to being outside of the US? It’s not still seals, right? I never played on the site, but I assumed it’s donkdown or in others hands. I’ve seen pics of him on private planes and occasional tweets that appear like he’s living really well, but I don’t know if he has some job in crypto or just is involved in advocating for it? I see a tweet saying they are building a crypto Silicon Valley there, and something called teamchaoticgood, but I can’t figure out if he just manages his portfolio or is involved with a particular crypto company or what?

Antigua is beautiful, but I assume he lives for for a reason. Is it some crypto haven? Other than occasionally checking the btc price when it gets bumped, I rarely pay attention and hadn’t thought of Bryan in years until I saw him tweeting during riots. I just assumed he was sitting on a bunch of btc’s and was in Vegas. He always seemed close to that tournament crew and I just assumed he was still out there. He sounded good, and like he was happy, and calmer than he used to sound. He always struck me as an ADHD type guy, like he couldn’t shut his brain off but also couldn’t focus. Always scattered. He sounded like he has matured and is happy and relaxed. It was good to hear.

Gold
    Load Metric
    It's pretty incredible some of the trends micon got out ahead of the mainstream on. Wasn't he big on drones and vaping before they blew up huge?

I wonder if he ever went out of his way to seek retribution against the neck tattoo scammer that rolled him for 10k (or whatever it was) after he finally acquired the financial resources to really fuck someone over if her felt like it?

Load Metric
    Micon was always money motivated and opportunistic. I think he only binked two things. Affiliate market and BTC. Fairly sure he lost money on almost everything else.

There might have been a point in 2005ish when he wasn't a losing poker player. Micon System and 10k to a guy with neck tattoo are likely the funniest shots he took. TBH BTC was just another guy with neck tattoo. There's probably 10k Micons that are broke now.

Comments

sonatine:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Micon always took shots at stuff and finally hit.

Didn’t he buy a pallet of blue of DVD players or something to resell or was that someone else

Got a free copy of the Micon System to review for our website....couldn’t even do a review...it was terrible, and I was a pretty easy reviewer.

Comments

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by drufdajewgod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Between the 4 and 5 minute mark he tried to explain NWP by saying it was him and Dustin.

The host asked, "Wait, wasn't there a third guy?"

Micon looked super uncomfortable, and mumbled something like, "Ummm... well later, there was a third guy, but at first it was me and Dustin. Anyway...."

Because he is clearly still hurt by it, you guys had a awesome thing going. Listen I think this all bullshit, you guys should just call that shit water under the bridge. Who hasnt had falling out with their families or close friends??. Imagine we could sit here one day and say Micon BaaaCKKKK!.Ya it will be a little awkward at first but who cares. Was the best damn show on radio period with Micon druff and Zod. Anyway I say fuck all that shit from the past and Micon should come BACK..
    Micon Back will never happen, Even when the guy goated him in to saying Druff was 3rd guy he wouldn’t even say his name, That’s how deep the hatred runs, Druff has same amount of hatred towards micon and would cream himself if micon ever goes busted
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric

Didn’t he buy a pallet of blue of DVD players or something to resell or was that someone else

Got a free copy of the Micon System to review for our website....couldn’t even do a review...it was terrible, and I was a pretty easy reviewer.
    Speaking of the micon system, does anyone have that gif with the cliff diver that jewdonk used to spam on tydepoker? Never ceased to make me smile.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Make sure split this sees that. The flexibility could be a turn on.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

Speaking of the micon system, does anyone have that gif with the cliff diver that jewdonk used to spam on tydepoker? Never ceased to make me smile.
    Name:  ClearcutLeanAtlasmoth-size_restricted.gif
Views: 230
Size:  3.03 MB

Comments

gimmick:

Krypt:

Thread Information