Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I was just told Micon is on Live at the Bike right now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BET View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by drufdajewgod View Post
    Because he is clearly still hurt by it, you guys had a awesome thing going. Listen I think this all bullshit, you guys should just call that shit water under the bridge. Who hasnt had falling out with their families or close friends??. Imagine we could sit here one day and say Micon BaaaCKKKK!.Ya it will be a little awkward at first but who cares. Was the best damn show on radio period with Micon druff and Zod. Anyway I say fuck all that shit from the past and Micon should come BACK..
    Micon Back will never happen, Even when the guy goated him in to saying Druff was 3rd guy he wouldn’t even say his name, That’s how deep the hatred runs, Druff has same amount of hatred towards micon and would cream himself if micon ever goes busted

i think yall are vastly overestimating micon's emotional involvement here, and underestimating how deeply welded this sites brand is to trump cultists / right wing smoothbrains / outright fascists.

i honestly think a lot of people here have completely normalized the toxic stupidity that gets bandied about here.

honestly the comments ive seen about this place on twitter are eyebrow raising, normal well adjusted people do not want to party with pfa.

Comments

Krypt: bunch of smoothbrains

Sloppy Joe: T H I S
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The Micon System 2.0 is coming soon.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Micon Back will never happen, Even when the guy goated him in to saying Druff was 3rd guy he wouldn’t even say his name, That’s how deep the hatred runs, Druff has same amount of hatred towards micon and would cream himself if micon ever goes busted

i think yall are vastly overestimating micon's emotional involvement here, and underestimating how deeply welded this sites brand is to trump cultists / right wing smoothbrains / outright fascists.

i honestly think a lot of people here have completely normalized the toxic stupidity that gets bandied about here.

honestly the comments ive seen about this place on twitter are eyebrow raising, normal well adjusted people do not want to party with pfa.
    Seems a bit harsh, You are saying druff is David koresh and everyone else here are the Branch Davidians
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric

Seems a bit harsh, You are saying druff is David koresh and everyone else here are the Branch Davidians
    Waco had better music but this plays

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This is beyond unfair. Those who are making comments critical of PFA on Twitter had the exact same things to say about NWP and DD. Basically the complaint has long been that the rules are too lax and that people post offensive things.

There are more left-leaning posters here than right-leaning ones. You love to say that PFA is an alt-right cult site, but that's simply not true. I'm not sure if you really believe it, or if you're saying it for shock value. If it's the former, that's really sad.

The people who "don't want to party with PFA" would have been even less impressed with skatz, boris, and other sites you've frequented, had they been aware of their existence.

I had a choice when I started PFA in March of 2012. I could have started a serious gambling/poker and anti-scams forum, or I could have started a continuation of NWP/DD mixed with those aforementioned serious topics. I chose the latter. Choosing the former would have been much easier on my overall rep in poker. I could have grandstanded as the guy selflessly fighting scams, unburdened with the baggage of the offensive elements of this site.

There was only one of the "NWP Three" who actually gave a shit about that forum's community, and I'll give you a hint -- it wasn't the Bitcoin Baron of Antigua, nor was it the one who wailwoaded Jennicide.

Load Metric
    people called out dd/nwp for casual racism but this site is an actual watering hole for the sort of people who called yahoo article comments home, and the tone of discourse ive seen on twitter reflects that, imo.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    why don't you start by post-limiting "dwai" since he's doing nothing but making this cesspool even more unbearable/unreadable

Load Metric
    like remember poker hotties?

lotta poker hotties on dd/nwp.

why doesnt this site have poker hotties?

rhetorical question, btw.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I had a choice when I started PFA in March of 2012. I could have started a serious gambling/poker and anti-scams forum, or I could have started a continuation of NWP/DD mixed with those aforementioned serious topics. I chose the latter. Choosing the former would have been much easier on my overall rep in poker. I could have grandstanded as the guy selflessly fighting scams, unburdened with the baggage of the offensive elements of this site.

There was only one of the "NWP Three" who actually gave a shit about that forum's community, and I'll give you a hint -- it wasn't the Bitcoin Baron of Antigua, nor was it the one who wailwoaded Jennicide.

Druff,
    Not to kiss anyone's ass, but keep the show just as it is, your playing great kid.
    I've been listening to the radio shows for many years (since bitcoin was $5 as was discussed on the shows and how I remember when I started).
    I don't post much, but do read the forum, again, just how it is is fine, no complaints.

Thanks, Tim from Texas

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    like remember poker hotties?

lotta poker hotties on dd/nwp.

why doesnt this site have poker hotties?

rhetorical question, btw.
    Actually, there weren't. How many can you name?

There were far more people in poker back in those days. Poker was really mainstream. Now it's not. This forum is a mixture of NWP/DD people and those who found the site through my radio show, which heavily skews male 35-60.

If that's the best example you can cite, your point is pretty weak.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    people called out dd/nwp for casual racism but this site is an actual watering hole for the sort of people who called yahoo article comments home, and the tone of discourse ive seen on twitter reflects that, imo.
    Casual racism? Come on, it was hard to get through a thread on NWP without running into the N-bomb multiple times.

I vividly remember a telephone conversation I had with Micon about this. We both had the same concern -- that the heavy amount of gratuitous racism by trolls on NWP was reflecting badly upon us in real life. Micon told me that he was going to issue a new rule that the N-word was off-limits. I wasn't sure the crowd on NWP at the time would comply, and thought it might backfire, but told him I was fine if he went ahead and tried.

He was roundly mocked for it, mostly by the same people you hung out with on Skatz and Boris. Eventually he gave up and didn't enforce anything.

Your revisionist history is hilarious, though. I know you like to think you're separate from the filth which has existed on these sites since day one, but you've been rolling around in the mud with the rest of the pigs, and in fact followed the dirtiest of the pigs to another forum at one point.

Nobody from the old NWP/DD days has any right to bitch about offensive content on this forum -- which to be honest, is far far far lighter than those other two sites.

Comments

4BET: 100% Truth, He was in the mud with the pigs, Now acting like he was a saint

Load Metric
    Relax todge tine is nothing if not a glorious hypocrite ur a good guy and site moderator nerd

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    sonatine is right about one thing, though.

Micon doesn't give a shit about this community anymore, and hasn't for a long time. He detached what little emotional investment was left when he got involved with the bitcoin community.

He was able to transition from his clown-like persona in poker to one of respect in the bitcoin world, and he liked that better. So there he stayed. He pokes his head back in poker every so often, because time has healed a lot of the small wounds, and he enjoys the adulation from those who admire him for "making it" in crypto.

He and I will never be friends again, and for that matter, the same is true for him and Brandon.

With that said, I'm over what happened. I'm never going to do anything to harm him in any way, and I look at interviews like these with bemusement.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by kb5zcr View Post

Druff,
    Not to kiss anyone's ass, but keep the show just as it is, your playing great kid.
    I've been listening to the radio shows for many years (since bitcoin was $5 as was discussed on the shows and how I remember when I started).
    I don't post much, but do read the forum, again, just how it is is fine, no complaints.

Thanks, Tim from Texas
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

I do wish Micon hadn't had so many stupid ideas prior to bitcoin. Then I would have taken him more seriously.

Load Metric
    Casual racism? Come on, it was hard to get through a thread on NWP without running into the N-bomb multiple times.

I vividly remember a telephone conversation I had with Micon about this. We both had the same concern -- that the heavy amount of gratuitous racism by trolls on NWP was reflecting badly upon us in real life. Micon told me that he was going to issue a new rule that the N-word was off-limits. I wasn't sure the crowd on NWP at the time would comply, and thought it might backfire, but told him I was fine if he went ahead and tried.

He was roundly mocked for it, mostly by the same people you hung out with on Skatz and Boris. Eventually he gave up and didn't enforce anything.

Your revisionist history is hilarious, though. I know you like to think you're separate from the filth which has existed on these sites since day one, but you've been rolling around in the mud with the rest of the pigs, and in fact followed the dirtiest of the pigs to another forum at one point.

Nobody from the old NWP/DD days has any right to bitch about offensive content on this forum -- which to be honest, is far far far lighter than those other two sites.
    Got that shit right!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

This is beyond unfair. Those who are making comments critical of PFA on Twitter had the exact same things to say about NWP and DD. Basically the complaint has long been that the rules are too lax and that people post offensive things.

There are more left-leaning posters here than right-leaning ones. You love to say that PFA is an alt-right cult site, but that's simply not true. I'm not sure if you really believe it, or if you're saying it for shock value. If it's the former, that's really sad.

The people who "don't want to party with PFA" would have been even less impressed with skatz, boris, and other sites you've frequented, had they been aware of their existence.

Fuck the haters, NWP/DD/PFA 4 LIFE

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

He did ban black cock from the Hero Poker sponsor’s thread. Money talks bitches.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    why don't you start by post-limiting "dwai" since he's doing nothing but making this cesspool even more unbearable/unreadable
    At least dwai’s memes are amusing. Get rid of sidedish, his posts are incomprehensible garbage. Or Biffco, nothing but hateful spewtard.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    LOL cry more fag

Load Metric

True that, douche bags like Dwai F this place up.
    I've never blocked Druff, or Mulva, or anyone I simply disagree with.

It is the bat shit crazy stuff that comes straight from the Hannity show, word for word to PFA, via Tgunn, OSA, or (I'd add Dwai, but that would be too long of a post for him)
    or any of those stupid mother fuckers who think Trump is "doing a good job" (that is just a moronic things to say at this point)

I block people when there is just no reason to hear what they say, anymore.
    They think shit like #SethRich happened, STILL. And Russia didn't.
    (Although between the hydroxychloroquine, Bubba, & Chrissy Teigen thread, Druff has been drifting towards that bat shit crazy stuff)

This isn't the same screen shot I posted the other day, this is today.
    You know it is all memes and 'good post' types post that all needy Beta males post, hoping to make a new friend.
    Name:  dwai3.PNG
Views: 426
Size:  101.2 KB
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information