Name:  DIRTY_php2pE0Yp.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  24.4 KB
    did not watch

Comments

splitthis: Nobody did

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So a kinda known white woke leftist YouTuber is challenging Ben Shapiro to either a debate or video back-and-forth, and I'm totally sure it's not to get his channel more views.

In general, the entire genre of, "I'm challenging someone more famous than me to a match, let's see if they aren't chicken" is an old trick, and only simpletons fall for it. Shapiro is a married dude with 3 little kids and a successful daily show. He doesn't have time to entertain YouTube idiots challenging him, and this guy knows that.

I admit I turned this shit off after about 15 minutes. I'm all for keeping an open mind and watching videos from the opposition. The problem is that his entire first point is basically dishonest.

He's taking Ben Shapiro to task for the (correct) assertion that the left's recent tactic has been to call everything "racist". Shapiro has correctly pointed out that the left keeps moving the goalposts regarding what "racism" actually is, constantly leaving it open to where basically any political opposition to their agenda is "racist" (or some other form of alleged bigotry).

This dude is making the very weak counterpoint that conservatives supposedly define racism too narrowly, and then creates terrible strawmen to attack in order to "prove" his point.

He's basically proving Shapiro correct -- that indeed the left doesn't want to clearly define what is and isn't racism.

In short, the video sucks -- and it's also incredibly boring.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    So a kinda known white woke leftist YouTuber is challenging Ben Shapiro to either a debate or video back-and-forth, and I'm totally sure it's not to get his channel more views.

In general, the entire genre of, "I'm challenging someone more famous than me to a match, let's see if they aren't chicken" is an old trick, and only simpletons fall for it. Shapiro is a married dude with 3 little kids and a successful daily show. He doesn't have time to entertain YouTube idiots challenging him, and this guy knows that.

I admit I turned this shit off after about 15 minutes. I'm all for keeping an open mind and watching videos from the opposition. The problem is that his entire first point is basically dishonest.

He's taking Ben Shapiro to task for the (correct) assertion that the left's recent tactic has been to call everything "racist". Shapiro has correctly pointed out that the left keeps moving the goalposts regarding what "racism" actually is, constantly leaving it open to where basically any political opposition to their agenda is "racist" (or some other form of alleged bigotry).

This dude is making the very weak counterpoint that conservatives supposedly define racism too narrowly, and then creates terrible strawmen to attack in order to "prove" his point.

He's basically proving Shapiro correct -- that indeed the left doesn't want to clearly define what is and isn't racism.

In short, the video sucks -- and it's also incredibly boring.
    Name:  DIRTY_php2pE0Yp.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  24.4 KB

I could've told you this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, speaking of boring, Woke Krypt also fits that description.

Hooker-Banging Degenerate Krypt was far more interesting. He had this intelligent-rich-kid-acting-a-bit-out-of-control vibe to him, which was actually interesting and earned the respect of his elders here. Even big dick warmed up to him.

Now he's morphed into every insipid college student who thinks they understand the world better than all the olds, attempting to assert individuality while actually becoming a dime-a-dozen caricature.

Woke Krypt sucks.

Your assignment is to go bang another hooker, post a trip report, and refrain from posting about politics for the next 30 days. Gogogo

Comments

splitthis: Lol it’s against his religion, they gonna get himmmmm

Load Metric
    Also, speaking of boring, Woke Krypt also fits that description.

Hooker-Banging Degenerate Krypt was far more interesting. He had this intelligent-rich-kid-acting-a-bit-out-of-control vibe to him, which was actually interesting and earned the respect of his elders here. Even big dick warmed up to him.

Now he's morphed into every insipid college student who thinks they understand the world better than all the olds, attempting to assert individuality while actually becoming a dime-a-dozen caricature.

Woke Krypt sucks.

Your assignment is to go bang another hooker, post a trip report, and refrain from posting about politics for the next 30 days. Gogogo
    LOL an older socially conservative family man is looking for some entertainment from a young buck with too much money and life-inexperienced in the form of a trip report about engaging in questionable behavior that he himself wouldn’t be caught dead doing, let alone would be approved of the self-righteous logically-dubious public moralist that he takes the time to come to the defense of.

I mean, really. Why doesn’t he engage in such behavior himself and post his own trip report? Or make posts about how he’s looking forward to his young son becoming old enough to do what he’s asking that rich young buck to do. Heck! He should announce here that he plans to give his young son a coming-of-age-gift money to do what he’s “assigning” to the rich young buck for the sake of entertaining his elders on this forum. Looking forward to the next radio show when makes that announcement for the wider world to hear about.

Comments

dwai: shut up faggot
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You know Druff was joking....right?

Not about woke Krypt sucking....the other part.
    Last edited by Texter; 08-05-2020 at 06:03 AM.

Load Metric

Kind of like when Ben Shaprio challenged AOC to a debate?
    The hypocrisy of the right, are they unaware, or just liars?
    it is hard to tell.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Likens $10,000 Debate Offer by Conservative Columnist to Catcalling
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/10/n...n-shapiro.html

Comments

MumblesBadly: Got ‘im!

dwai: no
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

it is hard to tell.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Likens $10,000 Debate Offer by Conservative Columnist to Catcalling

Name:  EeHF4TsXkAEHV19.png
Views: 598
Size:  338.1 KB

Load Metric

it is hard to tell.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

it is hard to tell.

Congratulations on using the quote fiction correctly.

Comments

Sheesfaced:

Load Metric
    ben shapiro (republican) just went onto twitter to own the libs by informing them that his doctor wife told him that wet pussy is a sign of a medical condition.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: Shapiro= wet blanket
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1292927011724304384

The tweet was dumb, but it was a failed attempt at a joke, which didn't land very well.

The entire thing blew up because he was trying to make the (fair) point that songs like Cardi B's WAP ("wet ass pussy") do far more to objectify women than any off-color remarks by cisgender white males. However, for some reason the left has no issue with songs like these.

However, his quoting of the lyrics in dorky fashion drowned out his legitimate point, and just made him look like a big square. He should have just dropped it at that point, instead of doubling down with the silly follow-up tweet.

Load Metric
    You're kind of asserting your own individuality by generalizing all the insipid college student as the same.

Reminds me of your never ending war with social justice warriors on social media for the way they behave in society.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    You're kind of asserting your own individuality by generalizing all the insipid college student as the same.

Reminds me of your never ending war with social justice warriors on social media for the way they behave in society.
    I don't know why this is hard to understand.

Krypt was one way, which was interesting and somewhat unique, and now he's adopted this cookie-cutter woke routine, of which you can find thousands of duplicates on each college campus.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is kinda funny

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Tough week for Shapiro, though.

Some clever troll set up an obviously fake "Antifa recruitment" website, and then hid Shapiro's e-mail in the source code.

Of course someone found it (or was in on the prank), posted their discovery to Reddit, and everyone thought they had caught Shapiro red-handed trying to harvest Antifa names.

The troll who did it has since admitted it, and he doesn't like Shapiro. However, prior to this, Shapiro got a ton of hate e-mails, and some still believe he was really behind this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/ALabellerose/status/1292355628619489281

Every good troll needs a useful idiot they can dupe into alerting the masses to their work.

Load Metric
    apparently someone at lincoln project swallowed the shapiro email thing hook line etc and things got very ok boomer very fast.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    This is kinda funny

And this one...

Thread Information