Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Karen Nathan's Corner! :D

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post

Sister and Mom bought Pizzas before. I later decided I should buy pizzas for Family too. It was my very first time buying Pizza for Family, and I also bought cheese sticks and soda. I upgraded my Game after that first time and subsequently buy 4 to five pizzas now... I even bought FIVE Large Pizzas until recently when Mom suggested instead of buying 5 Large Pizzas, I try to stick to the Pizza boxes that Pizza Hut has(Pizza, cheese sticks, cinnamon sticks that come in one box, that I gave her as a Surprise birthday gift after already buying four pizzas from Domino's). She said she found the "All in one," Pizza boxes better than buying 5 Large Pizzas. The last paycheck, I bought 2 of the Big Dinner Boxes from Pizza Hut(2 Medium Pizzas in each box, for 32 slices of pizza plus pasta, cheese sticks, cinnamon sticks. I even saved money over the Domino's Pizza I usually order.
    I was not aware Pizza Hut brought back the Pizza Box, two of those with the pasta and sticks is plenty for 7 people. I agree Javier that the cinnamon sticks are a bad beat and you should stick to the regular breaks sticks with marinara, but over all a good dinner size. But I think Dominos has better pizza but that is personal choice. Please under any circumstances do not get Little Caesars, that stuff is awful.
    Little Caesars is good for the price($5 for a Large), whereas most pizza places, a Large is like $12, but the taste isn't all that great. I prefer Domino's Garlic Sauce over Pizza Hut Garlic Sauce, but I personally think that Pizza Hut tastes better than Domino's. I feel a Domino's Pizza vs Pizza Hut vs Little Caesars pizza poll coming up.

Load Metric

Yeahhhhh, maybe. Seems a little sketchy this is the first time in your life you ordered pizzas. I think you simply had a coupon and tried to go cheap. Next time do pick up and you can get a couple large pizzas and save on the delivery charge. I think though you embarrassed yourself this last go around with two mediums for 7 people. Even poor people can figure our how to parlay it into two larges. I mean come on, two mediums for 7 people? Nope.
    Sister and Mom bought Pizzas before. I later decided I should buy pizzas for Family too. It was my very first time buying Pizza for Family, and I also bought cheese sticks and soda. I upgraded my Game after that first time and subsequently buy 4 to five pizzas now... I even bought FIVE Large Pizzas until recently when Mom suggested instead of buying 5 Large Pizzas, I try to stick to the Pizza boxes that Pizza Hut has(Pizza, cheese sticks, cinnamon sticks that come in one box, that I gave her as a Surprise birthday gift after already buying four pizzas from Domino's). She said she found the "All in one," Pizza boxes better than buying 5 Large Pizzas. The last paycheck, I bought 2 of the Big Dinner Boxes from Pizza Hut(2 Medium Pizzas in each box, for 32 slices of pizza plus pasta, cheese sticks, cinnamon sticks. I even saved money over the Domino's Pizza I usually order.
    You got your mom Pizza Hut as a surprise birthday gift ON TOP of the Domino's you got her? Someone got 6/10 on keno this week didn't they?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Silver
    Load Metric
    I am banned from getting money from a certain Financial Institution for LIFE after I went off on the Staff in 2013 for not giving me Financial backing since I didn't meet the Requirements... I begged them to give me Financial backing under the table(I REALLY needed money then and was desperate.

I had been like a week away from Paycheck and BROKE) and they refused(They said something like,"Giving unqualified Clients money under the table could have them shut down) and that's when I went off on them and left,(Which was STUPID. When I mentioned me going off them on another Website, Posters replied something like,"I wouldn't have risked getting shutdown either to help you out. WHY would you expect the Financial Institution Staff Members to risk their JOBS to help out a random Client such as yourself? You were completely in the wrong to go off on innocent Financial Staff Members who were just protecting their jobs by following proper procedure and protocol) These Posters were completely right....

I no idea that my going off on them would have me banned for LIFE. I borrowed money from Family Members instead which was better than blowing up on innocent Financial Institution Staff Members)

I recently went there when I needed financial backing again and the Staff Member informed me I was on the banned list for LIFE for going off on them in 2013. I calmly mentioned that 2013 was a long time ago and I was just REALLY desperate for financial backing that day in 2013 and don't usually act like that. I pointed out I was extremely desperate that day and my anger only lasted a couple of minutes and I calmed down very soon after that.

They were like,"Sorry, this Financial Institution doesn't give second chances." That was a REALLY stupid move on my part to go off on the Financial Institution Staff in 2013. My bursts of anger are rare, short-lived(Last a couple of minutes), but while they last for those couple of minutes are like a Tornado.

What an IDIOT I was for those couple of minutes. So, Financial Staff Members couldn't give me money since I didn't qualify for said money and I went off on them? No, just no. What an IDIOT I was to do that especially after they pointed out that giving me that money under the table could have been grounds for being Shutdown).

Comments

The Boz: You are ALWAYS desperate for money because of your gambling and it’s why you scam all over forums.

Load Metric
    When you say 'financial institution' are you talking about one of those seedy payday financial sweat shops in a strip center next to a laundromat or Wingstop? I have never heard of any reputable bank referring to something someone said years ago as reason for not making a loan, usually loans are based on credit worthiness and that is about it. Not some heated exchange. Interesting story to say the least. When I was broke in 2007 I went into one of those places to cash a check, I was like WTF happened to me (I have nearly 800 credit score now, long time ago, banks fight over to loan me money I do not need).

Silver
    Load Metric
    When you say 'financial institution' are you talking about one of those seedy payday financial sweat shops in a strip center next to a laundromat or Wingstop? I have never heard of any reputable bank referring to something someone said years ago as reason for not making a loan, usually loans are based on credit worthiness and that is about it. Not some heated exchange. Interesting story to say the least. When I was broke in 2007 I went into one of those places to cash a check, I was like WTF happened to me (I have nearly 800 credit score now, long time ago, banks fight over to loan me money I do not need).
    I'll tell the truth. I was trying to sell my blood for $20 that day in 2013. My iron was a little low(It was down by like two points under the acceptable limit) and they refused since my iron level was two points under the acceptable limit and they told me something like,"If you faint, we could get Shutdown. I said something like,"I'm an Adult. I give you permission to buy my blood. I'll take the risk of fainting (DESPERATE). They still refused. I begged them to still take my blood and pay me under the table since I REALLY needed that $20 as I was BROKE a week away from payday.... Desoperate. I told them off for refusing to buy my blood. It was only under TWO points!

Comments

Jayjami: Post of the year

Walter Sobchak: LOL

Pablo: YES!!!

garrett: LoW iron rep

splitthis: Lol

JACKDANIELS: hof

Sheesfaced: Amazing

Load Metric
    I'll tell the truth. I was trying to sell my blood for $20 that day in 2013. My iron was a little low(It was down by like two points under the acceptable limit) and they refused since my iron level was two points under the acceptable limit and they told me something like,"If you faint, we could get Shutdown. I said something like,"I'm an Adult. I give you permission to buy my blood. I'll take the risk of fainting (DESPERATE). They still refused. I begged them to still take my blood and pay me under the table since I REALLY needed that $20 as I was BROKE a week away from payday.... Desoperate. I told them off for refusing to buy my blood. It was only under TWO points!
    I never criticize anyone for making a buck. But fuck, getting into an argument over blood donations, I dunno, hopefully you have made some better life choices since then. Selling blood has to be the nut low in life. I guess cleaning bathrooms at a highway rest stop is worse, but close.

Silver
    Load Metric

I never criticize anyone for making a buck. But fuck, getting into an argument over blood donations, I dunno, hopefully you have made some better life choices since then. Selling blood has to be the nut low in life. I guess cleaning bathrooms at a highway rest stop is worse, but close.
    I was DESPERATE for that $20... Blushes shyly....

Comments

splitthis: Gotta address the gambling problem

Silver
    Load Metric
    Well, I owe about $470 to an ACTUAL Financial Institution. I got a message saying that they'll settle for half or $235...

Load Metric
    Well, I owe about $470 to an ACTUAL Financial Institution. I got a message saying that they'll settle for half or $235...
    Get some over the counter iron pills, take with citrus daily. Check your local plasma joints, many are paying 1000 for the first month, problem solved.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Aren’t you black? Can’t believe you didn’t play the race card here. You should have threatened to call the ACLU, the NAACP and Al Sharpton for rejecting your “Negro” blood.

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Get some over the counter iron pills, take with citrus daily. Check your local plasma joints, many are paying 1000 for the first month, problem solved.
    That half off offer unbeknownst to me expired back in April. Also, I actually owed them about $495, not about $470. I paid them $50,(They told me I could make a $50 deposit every month until I paid off my debt to them) and my balance is about $445 now. So in 10 months I can be completely debt free when it comes to that ACTUAL Financial Institution.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Honey I’ll have my team start you an Only Fans account, they’ll tell you the content to post every day and handle your social media accounts. We take a cut but don’t worry you’ll be able to pay your debt off by the end of the month.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Lol

garrett: LoL Nicky Pipes isn't leaving a penny on the table don't think..

Kuntmissioner: God's work

JACKDANIELS: nice offer

Sheesfaced:

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Honey I’ll have my team start you an Only Fans account, they’ll tell you the content to post every day and handle your social media accounts. We take a cut but don’t worry you’ll be able to pay your debt off by the end of the month.

No, but Thank you.

Load Metric
    Karen you are making a BIG MISTAKE

Comments

NickyPipes: Yes we all know she will regret this bad decision
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    with nick pipes help you can afford to buy 2 large pizzas for your family instead of mediums do it karen

Comments

NickyPipes: I’m glad to treat her family to a pizza party
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

No, but Thank you.
    You are welcome. I have a lot of opportunities for somebody like you. Think it over you know where to find Knockout Nick Pipes

Load Metric
    so nick as a goodwill gesture will you arrange a pizza party for karen and her family ?

Load Metric
    once she sees how good she could be living as part of the nick pipes empire then the karen nathan only fans is only a matter of time

Load Metric
    if we can make all the pics on karens only fans have her wearing a dan druff facemask im hella gonna sign up

Load Metric
    Name:  todd-witteles-7bff80e0-ef7a-4775-be2b-c819d14a1e0-resize-750.jpeg
Views: 126
Size:  60.5 KB

Thread Information