Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Karen Nathan's Corner! :D

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Tell us more about this debt and to whom you owe it?
    I overdrew my Bank account by about $410, and they closed my Account. A debt Collection Agency agreed to let me settle it for about $269. I was supposed to pay it off last month, but I used that money for other things. They agreed to let me pay it off for this Month instead. I was once again tempted to use that roughly $269 for other things, but I knew I had to pay it off this month. They might forgive a one time "Forgot," to pay it, " thing, but it's very unlikely they'd forgive a "Forgot" to pay it," thing twice. I paid it off a few minutes ago, so I am now in the clear with them!
    Congratulations!

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Silver
    Load Metric

I overdrew my Bank account by about $410, and they closed my Account. A debt Collection Agency agreed to let me settle it for about $269. I was supposed to pay it off last month, but I used that money for other things. They agreed to let me pay it off for this Month instead. I was once again tempted to use that roughly $269 for other things, but I knew I had to pay it off this month. They might forgive a one time "Forgot," to pay it, " thing, but it's very unlikely they'd forgive a "Forgot" to pay it," thing twice. I paid it off a few minutes ago, so I am now in the clear with them!
    Congratulations!
    Thank you! I don't know if "Feels good," is the right thing to say, as I REALLY wanted to use that roughly $269 for other things again, but I am feeling "Relieved," and I know I did the right thing this time.

Load Metric

Congratulations!
    Thank you! I don't know if "Feels good," is the right thing to say, as I REALLY wanted to use that roughly $269 for other things again, but I am feeling "Relieved," and I know I did the right thing this time.
    What other things did you want to use it for?

Better to pay it off because when you hit that big Pick 3 or Pick 4 score the bank won't be looking to take part of it away from you.

Silver
    Load Metric

Better to pay it off because when you hit that big Pick 3 or Pick 4 score the bank won't be looking to take part of it away from you.

Let's just say,I wanted to have fun with that roughly $269....

Load Metric

Hookers and blow?

Silver
    Load Metric

Hookers and blow?

I am a Straight Woman in more ways than one, so I wouldn't be interested in Hookers or Blow.

Load Metric

Hookers and blow?

I am a Straight Woman in more ways than one, so I wouldn't be interested in Hookers or Blow.
    Never mind, I know what it was for, dinner at Denny's.

Silver
    Load Metric
    The Ignore Feature on Social Media and Websites is a Godsend. I had some IDIOT call me a Cheapskate for admitting that I ordered two Medium Pizzas for a Family of 8. I told him that was enough as each Family Member could get 2 slices. And 3 of the Family Members are little kids under the age of 7. His response was stuff like,"Stop being a LOW LIFE CHEAPSKATE and go feed your Family, you WORTHLESS CHEAPSKATE Bum. This was full on HARASSMENT. I decided I had enough of this IDIOT and decided I needed to stop responding to him. I didn't want him speaking to me either.

I asked something like,"Where's the Report Button?" I did some Searching and found something even better than a Report Button. I found out I could just IGNORE this IDIOT. IGNORING this IDIOT made me happy and I never looked back.

Comments

igotnotoe: KAREN NATHAN GOD/

Load Metric
    to be fair he has got a point lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    +EV thinking here

You're 100% right obviously, Maximized almost everything. People got fed, are happy, probably got the bill exactly right. And so lol not actually sure where, if you REALLY thought about it, there could be a Leak in this whole thing. This is actually pretty Leak proof smart too, LOL.

anyway this one may be a Pro poker player in disguise lmao

Load Metric
    The Ignore Feature on Social Media and Websites is a Godsend. I had some IDIOT call me a Cheapskate for admitting that I ordered two Medium Pizzas for a Family of 8. I told him that was enough as each Family Member could get 2 slices. And 3 of the Family Members are little kids under the age of 7. His response was stuff like,"Stop being a LOW LIFE CHEAPSKATE and go feed your Family, you WORTHLESS CHEAPSKATE Bum. This was full on HARASSMENT. I decided I had enough of this IDIOT and decided I needed to stop responding to him. I didn't want him speaking to me either.

I asked something like,"Where's the Report Button?" I did some Searching and found something even better than a Report Button. I found out I could just IGNORE this IDIOT. IGNORING this IDIOT made me happy and I never looked back.
    When you get that big pick 4 score you can celebrate by making one of them a large.

Load Metric

ANOTHER HILARIOUS KAREN NATHAN THREAD

NATHAN U R THE ONLY REASON I BROWSE THESE FORUMS. PLZ POST MORE.
    "It just goes to show the kind of person you are , I got no toe"

Load Metric

You at least got some $4.99 breadsticks, no? I mean 2 medium pizzas for 4 people is borderline skimpy, let alone 7 people. I am not sure price drove your decision making, but for an extra $5 you should have went large. If I were at that table I would have not eaten and it would have made everyone uncomfortable but I am not taking pizza away from kids because Mom goes cheap.

Comments

garrett: LOL got that Orange County Cali kinda swag I see

Walter Sobchak: better than your 10 for $10 frozen pizzas

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    +EV thinking here

You're 100% right obviously, Maximized almost everything. People got fed, are happy, probably got the bill exactly right. And so lol not actually sure where, if you REALLY thought about it, there could be a Leak in this whole thing. This is actually pretty Leak proof smart too, LOL.

anyway this one may be a Pro poker player in disguise lmao
    Karen meet Garrett. I have a feeling you two may hit it off as you both have a lot in common!

Silver
    Load Metric
    This was my very FIRST time buying Pizza for the Family. I NOW DOUBLE the Medium Pizzas and buy four Medium Pizzas.

Comments

The Boz: Did you steal the money for the pizzas at work?

Load Metric
    This was my very FIRST time buying Pizza for the Family. I NOW DOUBLE the Medium Pizzas and buy four Medium Pizzas.
    Yeahhhhh, maybe. Seems a little sketchy this is the first time in your life you ordered pizzas. I think you simply had a coupon and tried to go cheap. Next time do pick up and you can get a couple large pizzas and save on the delivery charge. I think though you embarrassed yourself this last go around with two mediums for 7 people. Even poor people can figure our how to parlay it into two larges. I mean come on, two mediums for 7 people? Nope.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Yeahhhhh, maybe. Seems a little sketchy this is the first time in your life you ordered pizzas. I think you simply had a coupon and tried to go cheap. Next time do pick up and you can get a couple large pizzas and save on the delivery charge. I think though you embarrassed yourself this last go around with two mediums for 7 people. Even poor people can figure our how to parlay it into two larges. I mean come on, two mediums for 7 people? Nope.
    Sister and Mom bought Pizzas before. I later decided I should buy pizzas for Family too. It was my very first time buying Pizza for Family, and I also bought cheese sticks and soda. I upgraded my Game after that first time and subsequently buy 4 to five pizzas now... I even bought FIVE Large Pizzas until recently when Mom suggested instead of buying 5 Large Pizzas, I try to stick to the Pizza boxes that Pizza Hut has(Pizza, cheese sticks, cinnamon sticks that come in one box, that I gave her as a Surprise birthday gift after already buying four pizzas from Domino's). She said she found the "All in one," Pizza boxes better than buying 5 Large Pizzas. The last paycheck, I bought 2 of the Big Dinner Boxes from Pizza Hut(2 Medium Pizzas in each box, for 32 slices of pizza plus pasta, cheese sticks, cinnamon sticks. I even saved money over the Domino's Pizza I usually order.
    Last edited by Karen Nathan; 06-29-2021 at 07:37 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The cinnamon bread sticks are terrible.
    You can request all regular breadsticks. with those boxes.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    The cinnamon bread sticks are terrible.
    You can request all regular breadsticks. with those boxes.

The kids in my Family love them however, LMAO!

Comments

The Boz: All 36 of the little turds on welfare.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Sister and Mom bought Pizzas before. I later decided I should buy pizzas for Family too. It was my very first time buying Pizza for Family, and I also bought cheese sticks and soda. I upgraded my Game after that first time and subsequently buy 4 to five pizzas now... I even bought FIVE Large Pizzas until recently when Mom suggested instead of buying 5 Large Pizzas, I try to stick to the Pizza boxes that Pizza Hut has(Pizza, cheese sticks, cinnamon sticks that come in one box, that I gave her as a Surprise birthday gift after already buying four pizzas from Domino's). She said she found the "All in one," Pizza boxes better than buying 5 Large Pizzas. The last paycheck, I bought 2 of the Big Dinner Boxes from Pizza Hut(2 Medium Pizzas in each box, for 32 slices of pizza plus pasta, cheese sticks, cinnamon sticks. I even saved money over the Domino's Pizza I usually order.
    I was not aware Pizza Hut brought back the Pizza Box, two of those with the pasta and sticks is plenty for 7 people. I agree Javier that the cinnamon sticks are a bad beat and you should stick to the regular breaks sticks with marinara, but over all a good dinner size. But I think Dominos has better pizza but that is personal choice. Please under any circumstances do not get Little Caesars, that stuff is awful.

Thread Information