Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Karen Nathan's Corner! :D

Load Metric
    this is a niche market pipes but with your team it could be hella profitable
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Gold
    Load Metric
    Yes if Karen provides her payment information to Druff I am more than happy to pay for her family to have a pizza party, heck they can even get some wings and bread sticks

Comments

JACKDANIELS: PIZZA PARTY

Load Metric
    what a man nick pipes is karen you better not turn down this offer
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    we want pics of the pizza party, preferably with all your family wearing dan druff facemasks

Load Metric
    karen if you do this im in for $100 to the help karen pay off her debt fund

Load Metric
    ok we dont even need the whole family just you with all the pizzas and wearing a dan druff facemask lets do this karen

Load Metric
    i mean you were selling your BLOOD for $20 so a selfie at the nick pipes sponsored PIZZA PARTY wearing a DAN DRUFF facemask for $100 is a NO BRAINER

Silver
    Load Metric
    Here are some of my Favorite Posts on the internet.

On the old IMDb Messageboard, in The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, a Poster said,"WHY did the Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Staff think that Lou abandoning his Son for the second time would be FUNNY? Fresh Prince is a Comedy, but I see absolutely NOTHING funny about a Father abandoning his Son for the second time. This scene didn't make me LAUGH, it made me feel depressed. Whoever the IDIOTS were who put this very depressing scene in what is a FUNNY COMEDY should have been fired. The response is one of my favorite Posts on the Internet ever. "Would you REALLY enjoy a Comedy that just makes you LAUGH all the time? I wouldn't. A Comedy that just makes me LAUGH all the time would start to annoy me. I'd start wondering where the substance was. A good Comedy doesn't make you LAUGH all the time. It makes you laugh, think, and feel."

On the old JumpTheShark.com, Adult Posters were talking about how bad the then Current Sesame Street was compared to the GOOD Sesame Street was they watched as Children. A reply said,"You guys are looking back with nostalgia as you were little kids when the Sesame Street you grew up with. The little kids watching now would enjoy the Current Sesame Street as they are currently little kids. So the little Kids watching now would have no idea about the Sesame Street you guys grew up on, they'd just enjoy what they are watching now.'

On the old IMDB, I asked a question on the General Soapbox about,"Is a Man who dates a Transvestite Gay?" What I meant was,"Is a Man who dates a Transgender Female(A Person who was born a Male but became a Female later in life) Gay. The response was something like,"A Transvestite is a Man who wears Women's clothing and makeup, so if a Man were to date a Man who wears Women's clothing, yes, he is Gay. " A random Poster copied and pasted my question from the General Soapbox to the WWE Raw Messageboard without my permission. Another Poster said,"LOL, but you brought a question that was on a completely different IMDb Forum here without the OP's permission. Not cool." That is one of my favorite Posts on the internet. I did soon admit I got Transgender mixed up with Transvestite...

What about you? What are some of your favorite Posts on the Internet?

Silver
    Load Metric
    There are multiple complaints about restaurant portions being too big for ADULTS, but Disney has a KID'S meal that has a HUGE burger and a HUGE mound of fries. Disney admitted they get lots of complaints from Parents. MOST People would assume the Parents' complaints are that the food portions are way to big for their Children, which is a reasonable assumption, but the complaints are shockingly, that this HUGE KID'S meal isn't enough for their child! O.O. WTF?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Where are you seeing the complaints honey?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    There are multiple complaints about restaurant portions being too big for ADULTS, but Disney has a KID'S meal that has a HUGE burger and a HUGE mound of fries. Disney admitted they get lots of complaints from Parents. MOST People would assume the Parents' complaints are that the food portions are way to big for their Children, which is a reasonable assumption, but the complaints are shockingly, that this HUGE KID'S meal isn't enough for their child! O.O. WTF?
    Parents allow their children to become super obese and then msdnc has a story of how they died of covid. It’s ridiculous.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Silver
    Load Metric
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/LHicLp7iaxmXPZu97

This Apirone WOV Member is obviously a Troll. Just bumped up a bunch of old Threads to say,"Cool," a bunch of times.

Load Metric

This Apirone WOV Member is obviously a Troll. Just bumped up a bunch of old Threads to say,"Cool," a bunch of times.
    In other words, they added more quality content in one day than you did in years before being banned.

It’s probably one of your socks anyways you attention seeking retard.

Load Metric
    Of course they are complaining. The price of food at Disneyland is ridiculous.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Food at the Polynesian Resort is not too bad and hop on the monorail to the other in-park hotel restaurants. Rooms are expensive, $500 a night, but food was pretty good if you like that Asian fare. But yeah, eating say at Epcot is nut low. Waited in line for an hour at the Germany country, and the fucking sausage was cold, kraut was bland, etc.. The alcohol dulled the pain though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Food at the Polynesian Resort is not too bad and hop on the monorail to the other in-park hotel restaurants. Rooms are expensive, $500 a night, but food was pretty good if you like that Asian fare. But yeah, eating say at Epcot is nut low. Waited in line for an hour at the Germany country, and the fucking sausage was cold, kraut was bland, etc.. The alcohol dulled the pain though.
    Worst top 5 feeling in my entire life was eating a hotdog in Disney World and hopping on the Jungle Cruise and having took take a huge nearly uncontrollable shit one minute in the ride. Ride took like 5 minutes and was 70 degrees but I was sweating profusely. Got off just in time and waddle sprinted to the bathroom. When I let loose on the stall I heard someone give an "Oh Jesus'. Looks like I reciprocated to a fellow plumber, LOL.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: You’re growing on me

Jayjami: Premium Content

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

In other words, they added more quality content in one day than you did in years before being banned.

It’s probably one of your socks anyways you attention seeking retard.
    Boz, Apirone was not me!

Load Metric
    I remember having to take the kids to Goofy’s Kitchen so they could meet the characters. Not exactly a fine dining experience. My sister and her husband are members of Club 33, but I’ve never been. I still like going to Disneyland though.

Load Metric

I remember having to take the kids to Goofy’s Kitchen so they could meet the characters. Not exactly a fine dining experience. My sister and her husband are members of Club 33, but I’ve never been. I still like going to Disneyland though.
    Disney World guy myself, I don't hate it. Just look around and admire the architecture which is amazing. I am at the point of my life I am just told where to stand in line and crimp a smile, knowing 5pm will be coming soon and a tall cold beer. Have not been since masks though, that might cause a cardiac arrest in a 40 minute line.

Load Metric
    I’ll play Druff. Which event happened to JayJami at Disneyland?

A. He got busted for smoking on property at 17;

B. He went to Grad Nite on Magic Mushrooms;

C. He got Eeyore to break character by telling him during a photograph that, if he was gay, he could go for a donkey like him;

D. All of the above.

Thread Information