Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ellen a cunt

Load Metric

Ellen a cunt

Toxic work culture, race remark allegations. Employees told not to look or talk to her. Who knew?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    who's in line to get the next talk show hosting gig. i'm sure vanessa selbst has what the network is looking for....although, my vote would be for catlyn jenner
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Well that's the last time I ever play her slot machine

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Why do African American men hate gay people so much? You have to admit they don't like gay people.

Comments

splitthis:

Diamond
    Load Metric
    You mean a lesbian was aggressive and blunt? Who woulda thunk it?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Why do African American men hate gay people so much? You have to admit they don't like gay people.
    Some combination of religion and a misinformed concept of manhood. I have no problem with gays.

Comments

Tellafriend: Correct

Load Metric
    Bye Ellen

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Her whole explanation of how her show "isn't challenging anymore" is insulting to the public.

For someone who comes off so nice on TV, she really turned out to be awful and out-of-touch in reality. She should have either quietly ended the program without explanation, or gave some sort of apology that she didn't realize that many people had bad experiences working on her show, and for that reason she has decided to end it.

Here it just looks like excuse-making, and almost saying that the show itself is now beneath her, so she's quitting.

I'm surprised that Portia hasn't divorced her by now. Portia wasn't a lesbian. She was a pretty bisexual many years Ellen's junior.
    It appeared she got with Ellen for career advancement reasons. However, now Portia is 48, her career never really took off further (in fact it regressed), and any practical reason for marrying Ellen is out the window.

Maybe she really loves Ellen, though it's hard to picture, given how Ellen apparently treats people. I can't imagine that Ellen has ever treated Portia as an equal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Her whole explanation of how her show "isn't challenging anymore" is insulting to the public.

For someone who comes off so nice on TV, she really turned out to be awful and out-of-touch in reality. She should have either quietly ended the program without explanation, or gave some sort of apology that she didn't realize that many people had bad experiences working on her show, and for that reason she has decided to end it.

Here it just looks like excuse-making, and almost saying that the show itself is now beneath her, so she's quitting.

I'm surprised that Portia hasn't divorced her by now. Portia wasn't a lesbian. She was a pretty bisexual many years Ellen's junior.
    It appeared she got with Ellen for career advancement reasons. However, now Portia is 48, her career never really took off further (in fact it regressed), and any practical reason for marrying Ellen is out the window.

Maybe she really loves Ellen, though it's hard to picture, given how Ellen apparently treats people. I can't imagine that Ellen has ever treated Portia as an equal.
    Of course not. Ellen's the butch and Portia is the femme. 100% Ellen kept her on the reservation and stopped her from cruising for dick by using a giant black strap-on.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Swear to god I was thinking something similar earlier today. She’s a stand up comedian, and a good one, but now she’s Dr. Phil, Oz or any Oprah.

Don’t fuck her

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's what was considered the beginning of Ellen's downfall. In 2019, she had Dakota Johnson on her show. On previous visits to the show, Ellen razzed Johnson about not inviting her to her birthday party. Johnson thought Ellen was serious, and made sure she was invited to her 30th, which was in 2019, not too long before this taping.

Well, Ellen decided to continue with the same schtick a second time, which irritated Johnson, who had actually invited Ellen, and Ellen had declined to go after all that! So here was Ellen razzing her again for not inviting her, which was total bullshit. Johnson called her out for it, and Ellen suddenly got very uncomfortable, having been caught in the silly lie.

While this wasn't a major incident, it was the first crack in Ellen's armor. The audience started to wonder if Ellen's entire goofy everywoman demeanor was an act, and rumblings about this eventually led to former employees coming forward about the toxic environment on the show.

Then a million viewers ditched the show, and here we are.

Load Metric
    rofl TODGEPOKER EAR TO THE GROUND ON ELLEN NEWS is a wild turn

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The other problem here is that Ellen basically has alienated both sides of the politcal aisle.

She's a gay Hollywood liberal, so conservatives aren't exactly warm to her.

At the same time, the left is angry with her, both for her friendship with George W. Bush and her refusal to use her show for political commentary. While the left has generally softened on Bush because he hates Trump so much, they were still kinda pissed at Ellen, whom they viewed as somewhat of a traitor.

So when the allegations of the toxic workplace started flowing, the media wasn't interested in covering for her, and the right took delight in yet another affable Hollywood liberal being proven a hypocrite.

In the end, nobody liked Ellen anymore, and she had to go away.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    I have my ear to the ground on everything. Even Skatz.

Comments

splitthis: Helicopter

Load Metric
    so then you know its just me and bob discussing our own mortality EAR UP MY GUY

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    so then you know its just me and bob discussing our own mortality EAR UP MY GUY
    Yeah I've seen better in the past. Tell rum dick to spice things up.

Load Metric
    Yeah Druff, you do have a disturbing level of detailed knowledge about the ups and downs of Ellen.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Every single lesbian is a cruel Bitch. Do you understand?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    People being too hard on Ellen...cranking out that many shows a year has got to be hard as hell.

She has to be focused and ready and “On” for every show....no wonder she’s bitchy.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    People being too hard on Ellen...cranking out that many shows a year has got to be hard as hell.

She has to be focused and ready and “On” for every show....no wonder she’s bitchy.
    There's no way to know for sure, but I think the "toxic work enviornment" claims are half true and half bullshit.

For example, I don't believe the "racist microaggressions" nonsense. Usually whenever an accusation about a workplace involves "microaggressions", you can dismiss it as hypersensitive idiocy.

However, at the same time, I believe that she was generally an entitled bitch who was difficult to work with, and probably treated her employees pretty badly.

I can appreciate how hard it must be to crank out this many episodes and come off as an upbeat, likable person to the public so often, but many other talk show hosts do it without such accusations being lobbed at them.

It's probably not as bad as being portrayed, but I don't think it's all fabricated. I don't feel sorry for her. Even her recent statement reeked of arrogance and someone who is out of touch with the way normal human beings perceive things. At the same time, I never hated Ellen, and I actually respected her refusal to bow to the radical left's demands regarding her show's content and whom she has friendships with.

Thread Information