Thread: Top 10 bottomset posts of all time

Load Metric

Top 10 bottomset posts of all time

These are according to me. I hope you enjoy. You may not agree with all of them, but they are great. I literally read all of his posts on pokerfraudalert.com. Going to pass on forums before my time like tydepoker 1, tydepoker 2, tydepoker 3 and tydepoker 4

Enjoy my friends. Enjoy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I stayed at the Marriott a couple weeks ago in Chicago, it was on Michigan Avenue. I stayed there because I wanted walking distance to a couple restaurants, most notably Joes where I get Alaskan King Crab and Oysters. Also Banderas.

Anyway, I was at the Marriott and I got really shitfaced the evening I was there. We are talking wine, martinis and yes some ports. Anyway, around 1am I woke up to take a leak and began freaking out. My room was small, like really small and I suddenly got claustrophobic. I put on sweats and literally was pounding the fucking down button on the elevator. For a brief moment I thought the elevator was stalled and began freaking out, but I started going down.

As soon as the doors opened I sprinted outside gasping for air like I could not breathe. I got my composure, it was 1am and I began walking Michigan Avenue. I absolutely could not believe how packed the street was. It was like it was noon even though it was 1am. Granted, I just crossed the 40 year old threshold but still, I felt old seeing all the 20 somethings running around. I could not believe how packed it was at 1am, I know I just said that, this is called nostalgia.

I stopped for a shot after an hour of walking in a really loud bar, everyone was under 25. I finally got back to the hotel around 2:30am. I finally got back to sleep around 5am, but it sucked because I needed to be up at 7am so I felt miserable. So I got breakfast downstairs and got a nuclear shit attack and sprinted to the elevator. Naturally it took like 5 minutes to get up to my room. I left a nice air biscuit for the next guest on the way down whoever it was. I wish I had stayed in a Hampton in the suburbs awaiting the elevator each time, those are like 2 or three floors max.

Load Metric
    I-have-a-hemorrhoid

Fuck it sucks. It just came all of a sudden, out of nowhere. I did the creams and wipes and went to a doctor. He basically said he could 'tie it' but there was no guarantee it would not come back. He suggested losing weight, that was likely the issue. I used to be in perfect shape in 2005. I am now 20 lbs heavier so I am going that Rob Lowes Atkins. Fucking sucks, worst moment of my life outside being broke in 2008.

Load Metric
    Final Thread since this place is closing

It's obvious this place is gone. Druff basically gave a farewell speech tonight, which is fine. This forum has outlived it's usefulness anyway. I burst onto the scene with NWP in 2007 and basically became the most influential member the site has ever seen.

But like anything else, things change, I began making fat stacks and this place became an albatross for me. It's time to close the chapter, even Churchill went away.

This is my last thread (not post but thread) believe it or not. I guess my greatest hits, just some videos and random thoughts in this thread until Druff forecloses on the forum. Noting major.

I wish everyone well, not everyone actually, like 25% but you get the point.

This was a clip I did in 2007/8. I remember Sonatine commenting on the $500 suit quote. Not sure why I remember that, I just do.

Load Metric
    Haircut thread: Price Change

I have been going to the same barber shop for like 7 years, there are 5 barbers but only 2 have ever stuck long term. The "Owner" and the guy I go to are the ones that seem to last. I put Owner in " " because the other barbers pay a seat charge so without the seat charges the "Owner" cannot pay rent. I guess he gets the final decisions on things but it's not like he is some CEO. It's a collective effort.

So like 7 years ago the haircut cost was $12, and everyone always gave $15 with tip. Then all of a sudden the price jumped to $15, which was ok since you just gave the guy a $20. I always felt $12 was too low, so giving a solid $20 was ok in my book.

Now, they just raised priced again which is fine as that is part of life. But instead of raising it to $17 it was raised to $20. They did this for a reason. If they raised it to $17 everyone would still give a $20 bill. But by raising it to $20 you have to go over with the tip.

So I gave my barber $22 under protest, not $25. I asked him why they raised it 1/3rd and he took the easy way out saying it was the "Owner" decision of course he was not there.

$25 is too much for a men's haircut, since they take like 10 minutes. This is not a salon where you get a wash and a blow dry.

Great thread.

Load Metric
    This forum has totally collapsed

I am still going to post here, I will be here to the bitter end, but I (we) have done not enough as a forum to bring in new forum members. That has been a failure of the elder leadership.

I have always said there needs to be a $10,000 free roll to attract members. I have done the leg work on content, so there is not much more I can do here, there are others from the silent majority that can help out here. My content over the years is worth more than a few K (many thousands) so the expectation is for others to step up: Like Krypt, Dr. Peters and BetCheckBet, and many others. We Elders created this forum in 2008! I dunno, I have done so much over the years (as has China, Willie, Tyde and a few others), but its just not sustainable. We put our work in. It's time for the younger members to step up with some bucks.

Load Metric
    He is a gem, doesn’t deserve what Wallllllter does to him.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    this is nowhere near ten posts and even i can see that while also keeping an eagle eye on this texas hurricane situation.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    bottomset is god

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Can you do a top 10 of his "leaving never coming back" posts as well please.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric