Thread: MLB so let me get this straight

Load Metric

MLB so let me get this straight

If you go extra innings now due to covid they place a random runner on second base to start the inning? How the fuck is that relevant to corona? Bunch of liberal loving bullshit if you ask me. These guys get paid enough to take the chance. If we want to continue to fuck up the game, lets lower the threshold each inning from 3 outs to 2.

Not watching.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Another amazing thread!

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    If you go extra innings now due to covid they place a random runner on second base to start the inning? How the fuck is that relevant to corona? Bunch of liberal loving bullshit if you ask me. These guys get paid enough to take the chance. If we want to continue to fuck up the game, lets lower the threshold each inning from 3 outs to 2.

Not watching.
    I agree, this is utter horse shit, The only good thing about this virus is its made me realize how much I don't care for sports anymore, especially now that they're all political and run by JEWS who hate our way of life.

diversity is our strength though

Comments

Tellafriend:

TheXFactor: Anti-Semitic ASSCLOWN!!!

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Not watching.
    I agree, this is utter horse shit, The only good thing about this virus is its made me realize how much I don't care for sports anymore, especially now that they're all political and run by JEWS who hate our way of life.

though fisco also george trump just announced he wants all your racist and sexist tweets buried under a super annoying NotReal life quote from 1

i mean trump though i dont like him

also tyde what is the precedent here of two

Load Metric
    If you go extra innings now due to covid they place a random runner on second base to start the inning? How the fuck is that relevant to corona?
    it will shorten the time needed to complete a game--hence lower exposure risk some. With this rule, which has been used in the minors for a couple of seasons now, there are seldom games going longer than 12 innings (far fewer marathons that go up to 18 innings). Also, with shorter games, fewer injuries and tired players, thus roster shuffling reduced---so while no direct connection ( such as wear mask, gloves, social distance, no spitting) there are some indirect ones, or at least that is the excuse

for years baseball has been trying to find ways to shorten game times, but with broadcasts and commercial breaks, it is difficult; covid is an excuse for this extra inning rule

Comments

duped_samaritan: TIL
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    This is a stupid rule. You should have to earn your runs but getting someone from the batter's box all the way around the bases.

Long extra inning games are exciting. They don't happen that often. MLB shouldn't be trying to prevent them.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    This is a stupid rule. You should have to earn your runs but getting someone from the batter's box all the way around the bases.

Long extra inning games are exciting. They don't happen that often. MLB shouldn't be trying to prevent them.
    Good thread, I think we can all agree, but a broke covid troll that never posts is at it again with his obsessive reps. From Druff's OWN rules:

Reputation System

On the green bar at the bottom of each post, you are able to give "reputation" to users (either positive or negative), based upon whether you liked or disliked their post. You are encouraged to use this, but you are not allowed to give negative reputation to users simply because you don't like them. You need to actually give the reputation based upon the merit of the post itself. Furthermore, you are not allowed to "revenge rep" other users who have given you negative points in the past. Again, you are only allowed to give posters negative reputation for a legitimate reason related to that specific post.

Once again, if Muck was trolling Druff, AND NEVER POSTING, he would be gone in a minute. And LOL if Druff says he can't keep up with all the posts, there are like 25 active posters, and a loser broke troll from Wisconsin with a racist wife. That does not seem like a heavy lift.

Notice Druff never responds to how many neg reps Muck or Walter have given me in the last 6 months. It's because it would blow up his self serving rule above. Keep in mind I have been a loyal poster for 14 years on these parts. But that apparently does not matter in these parts. At least Walter posts so I can respond back, but Muck simply uses reps and leaves, and I get it, he is on dial up internet because he has no money. But you still should never be able to rep unless you post plain and simple.

Comments

splitthis:
    Last edited by tgull; 07-25-2020 at 01:31 PM.

Load Metric

Good thread, I think we can all agree, but a broke covid troll that never posts is at it again with his obsessive reps. From Druff's OWN rules:

Reputation System

On the green bar at the bottom of each post, you are able to give "reputation" to users (either positive or negative), based upon whether you liked or disliked their post. You are encouraged to use this, but you are not allowed to give negative reputation to users simply because you don't like them. You need to actually give the reputation based upon the merit of the post itself. Furthermore, you are not allowed to "revenge rep" other users who have given you negative points in the past. Again, you are only allowed to give posters negative reputation for a legitimate reason related to that specific post.

Once again, if Muck was trolling Druff, AND NEVER POSTING, he would be gone in a minute. And LOL if Druff says he can't keep up with all the posts, there are like 25 active posters, and a loser broke troll from Wisconsin with a racist wife. That does not seem like a heavy lift.

Notice Druff never responds to how many neg reps Muck or Walter have given me in the last 6 months. It's because it would blow up his self serving rule above. Keep in mind I have been a loyal poster for 14 years on these parts. But that apparently does not matter in these parts. At least Walter posts so I can respond back, but Muck simply uses reps and leaves, and I get it, he is on dial up internet because he has no money. But you still should never be able to rep unless you post plain and simple.
    You give just as good as you get, so stop being such a pussy. What kind of grown man whines so much about rep?

At least you have splitthis to be your penis protector.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Watching LA V SF...Mary Hart has never looked so alive....where is Druffs cutout?

Load Metric

Reputation System

You give just as good as you get, so stop being such a pussy. What kind of grown man whines so much about rep?

At least you have splitthis to be your penis protector.
    It's not about getting a neg rep, it's about obsessive trolling. And it is obsessive. You probably are intelligent enough to know you crossed the line and will pull back. But Muck Ficon never posts and just logs in and red reps and leaves. That violates every rule Druff has established. But here again, if anyone targeted him they would be gone. But the rules only apply to Druff. I mean how many long time posters does he want to leave?

Keep in mind I gave Druff a few red reps one night and he immediately banned my rep abilities. But Muck can log in, leave red reps and leave never posting and providing any content and that is fine with Druff. He wonders why a new site opened up. Micon wondered the same thing.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    SO NO TO MALE TROLLS

Load Metric
    TO SHOW HOW SERIOUS I AM ABOUT DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THESE MALE TROLLS I AM NOW GOING TO MAKE THIS A #BIGTOPIC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    TO SHOW HOW SERIOUS I AM ABOUT DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THESE MALE TROLLS I AM NOW GOING TO MAKE THIS A #BIGTOPIC
    Topic so big baby

Load Metric