Thread: Special music request for next PFA Radio show given I’ve been using PFA’s Amazon banner like a beast lately

Load Metric

Special music request for next PFA Radio show given I’ve been using PFA’s Amazon banner like a beast lately

Druff, I’ve bought somewhere between $3-$4k worth of products on Amazon over the past few weeks using PFA’s Amazon banner, and I’m like to make a request regarding the next PFA Radio show:

Please play these video at the beginning show and I won’t try to call in and challenge you on your ridiculous advocacy for Trump’s re-election.

Or if you think three is too many for one show, play one of them at the beginning of the next three shows.

Thanks for considering this request. And peace out!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Druff, I’ve bought somewhere between $3-$4k worth of products on Amazon over the past few weeks using PFA’s Amazon banner, and I’m like to make a request regarding the next PFA Radio show:

Please play these video at the beginning show and I won’t try to call in and challenge you on your ridiculous advocacy for Trump’s re-election.

Or if you think three is too many for one show, play one of them at the beginning of the next three shows.

Thanks for considering this request. And peace out!
    Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 247
Size:  5.17 MB

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    Mumbles being a good leftist and just lining Bezos's pockets.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hint to Mumbles: People looking for "law and order" right now don't give a shit about people convicted for political chicanery.

They want the streets to be safe and neighborhoods not set ablaze.

These ads aren't bad from a political attack perspective, but LOL at believing that they're coming from anti-Trump conservatives.

Load Metric
    Name:  ezgif-6-d116cd30a505.gif
Views: 297
Size:  3.83 MB

Load Metric
    Lol at mumbles thinking he can sway Druffs political views over a few shekels.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Who said anything about swaying *Druff’s* mind on this matter???

Walter Sobchak: shekels
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Hint to Mumbles: People looking for "law and order" right now don't give a shit about people convicted for political chicanery.

These ads aren't bad from a political attack perspective, but LOL at believing that they're coming from anti-Trump conservatives.
    Polling proves you wrong. People do care about corruption and a strong majority think Trump is very corrupt.

That doesn't mean they don't also care about public order and safety; they do, and so do liberals. But again, polling proves you wrong. More people blame Trump for this than blame BLM or any other left-wing boogeyman the Republicans are desperately trying to create.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Polling proves you wrong. People do care about corruption and a strong majority think Trump is very corrupt.

That doesn't mean they don't also care about public order and safety; they do, and so do liberals. But again, polling proves you wrong. More people blame Trump for this than blame BLM or any other left-wing boogeyman the Republicans are desperately trying to create.
    LOL POLLS

Name:  708355093002715306.gif
Views: 216
Size:  249.6 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

LOL POLLS

Name:  708355093002715306.gif
Views: 216
Size:  249.6 KB
    A simple answer from a simple man. And yet I like you, much like Kramer. A loathsome, offensive brute, yet I can't look away.

Comments

dwai: lol

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I just realized that I cannot even see the amazon banner. Come to think of it, I dont think I've seen it in quite a while. I even turned off any ad blockers etc and I still dont see it. And yes I even cleared my cache etc and still dont see it

Any ideas?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's not at the bottom?

Can you post a screen shot?

Load Metric
    so does mumbles spending spree mean that todger now runs this site at a profit ?

Load Metric
    #TODGERSTRONG

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It's not at the bottom?

Can you post a screen shot?

Here's a screenshot phrom my mobile.

Name:  20200726_151030.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  730.5 KB

I must be doing something wrong. I made sure the ad blockers were off and the cache was cleared. There is now a spot that must be for the banner, but it still wont show up for me.

I went to the laptop and made sure ad blockers were off and cleared the cache. The ad DOES show up there, so it's not you...its just me. Wish I knew what I did to my phone to still not have it show up though.

In any case, I keep forgetting about the banner when I order, but I'll try to remember to click on it when I place my orders

Thread Information