Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UFOs real, No one gives a shit.

Gold
    Load Metric
    What type of UFO?
    A. Secret military aircraft
    B. Optical illusion/ enviro phenom
    C. Hoax

Remember, interstellar space travel is impossible so yeah.
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    What type of UFO?
    A. Secret military aircraft
    B. Optical illusion/ enviro phenom
    C. Hoax

Remember, interstellar space travel is impossible so yeah
    Impossible for Whom?? Humans on Earth absolutely it would appear, but the statistical reality is with 100-400 billion stars in just our own galaxy alone and 13B years of evolution possible if we take the Big Bang as factual while the Earth has only been around or 4B years or so roughly its nowhere impossible to think another alien race with just a slightly longer time span in evolution themselves couldve easily conquered interstellar travel be it star trek type warp technology, star wars level hyperdrive or who knows whats possible.. (Humans ie Homo Sapiens as a species has only existed for give or take maybe a couple hundred thousand years if that) thats nothnig in the scheme of Billions this planet has been here let alone the existence of the Universe post big bang.. In reality a species from another planet could easily have only a few hundred thousand years of progress on humans and they could be massively advanced beyond anything we could comprehend or conceive to think.

The reality is its more likely then not advanced alien races exist well outside our solar system and are potentially much more advanced then us by eons.

That being said if they were that advanced I dont know why the hell theyd want anything to do with our primative sentient species given our pentiant for horrible behavior towards our fellow man but who knows. Maybe it is some weird Men in Black situation where were some intersteller neutral zone planet.. I dont know and honestly not sure i want to at this point in my life.

Load Metric
    Perhaps they aren’t aliens, but time travelers from our future.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    7/26. World changes

Load Metric
    You lost me at Marco Rubio in your OP Nightmarefish. Your thread title is on point tho

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So now dude goes under oath and says crashed UFOs have been recovered with pilots that are not human and still no one gives a shit. If this is a disinformation campaign to distract us from something else then it’s an epic fail because as the thread title says, no one gives a shit.
    https://www.youtube.com/live/lNiPCV6cAP4?feature=share

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    So now dude goes under oath and says crashed UFOs have been recovered with pilots that are not human and still no one gives a shit. If this is a disinformation campaign to distract us from something else then it’s an epic fail because as the thread title says, no one gives a shit.
    https://www.youtube.com/live/lNiPCV6cAP4?feature=share
    ive been following UFO news etc since the early 80s and i actually saw a famous siting (at night) in the hudson valley in the mid-late 80s.

there are two things i can tell you from a position of total and absolute conviction;

1) UFO news skyrockets whenever the threat of nuclear war goes up.

2) i will absolutely never trust anything the government says until they actually show me physical evidence and have it validated by physicists who are known impartial entities. not because its a matter of needing evidence, but because those waters run deep and until they invite 3rd party physicists in to validate the alleged caches of tech etc they have allegedly hoarded, its all smoke and mirrors, its all subterfuge.

beyond those 2 things, i have an open mind on virtually every aspect of the issue including 'none of this is real' and not excluding 'none of this is real by human standards but its all totally real regardless'.

Comments

Sheesfaced:

Dan Druff:

Sanlmar:

tony bagadonuts:

country978:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    something that helped me turn a corner on all this btw is the simple awareness that our minds are not equipped with the vernacular to really describe things we arent aware of and cant conceive of.

just like our eyes cannot see infrared, our minds simply might not be evolutionarily prepared to adequately understand the complete explanation for UFOs.

its like trying to imagine what lays beyond the edge of space. logically we understand that there is no edge of space and probably observation defines it via some basic quantum principle. but visualizing that is almost impossible because we are still just a bunch of dumb fucking fish that crawled out of the ocean in a lot of ways.

Comments

nightmarefish:

Tellafriend:

Sheesfaced:

tony bagadonuts:

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There remains the question of how aliens, who were smart enough to travel billions of miles to get here, were unable to keep their spacecraft from crashing once it got to earth.

Load Metric
    The "non-human biological lifeforms" which are dead are kept in Fort Detrick, Maryland.

Load Metric
    We discussed this years ago on Skatz. I'm as skeptical of a person as it gets, but when a completely honest, off-the-charts-intelligent individual said they had allegedly seen things that are not possibly from this planet and had worked trying to reverse engineer some of them, meh. This happened in this persons time at Los Alamos during a post doctorate fellowship. Basically they offer a few of these positions a year, still do, and of those, some are bought into whatever this program is. I can't reiterate enough that this individual is just not the type of person to bullshit, and he is fully convinced that what he saw was not from Earth, as we know it at least, so I don't know what to think. From his job, all of his bona fides check out very easily. I don't like posting kooky, tinfoil hat shit or ever coming off as that type of person, so I even went as far as to send proof to Blake and another poster of who this person was and how I was connected to them back then. I just wanted to make it clear that I was only sharing what I had been told, which I am again doing here. It gets even weirder when some of these supposed "leaks" over the years are exactly consistent with what the person described (never in full detail for whatever reason). I just can't come up with a reason of why this person would lie or how someone that intelligent could have been fooled into believing something man made was alien tech if he is telling the truth. So I have to at least consider there are aliens, time travelers, space Jews - whatever it may be.

Load Metric
    Earthlings are not the most intelligent being out there, and are most likely suuuper fortunate to have made it through these billions of years unscathed yet

Until of course an unavoidable Comet comes flying out of Outer Space and smashes earth, moving it out of Orbit, which means we would then Free or Burn probably

We aren't the only Intellectual beings in this known World, It's fun to wonder

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    There remains the question of how aliens, who were smart enough to travel billions of miles to get here, were unable to keep their spacecraft from crashing once it got to earth.
    It’s settled then if Druff can’t comprehend it. These dudes are surely just lying under oath for literally no reason at all. Perjury isn’t that big of a deal really.

Load Metric
    One of my fav shows is Ancient Aliens. They show ancient structures with single stones that weigh tons. These are tall structure pyramid types where stones are cut down to centimeters placed on top of each other. There where no rock quaries anywhere. A few of the structures are under the ocean floor.

Load Metric

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    It’s settled then if Druff can’t comprehend it. These dudes are surely just lying under oath for literally no reason at all. Perjury isn’t that big of a deal really.
    them weren't " whistle blowers " Einstein ... that was scripted and they were told what to say / testify too by the DOD.... whistle blowers don't sit on the stand and laugh and giggle and smirk as they testify to something that was supposed to be kept a " secret ".... as bullshit comes out of their mouths....

take another booster, send your whole paycheck to Ukraine and your vote actually counted....

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The real question is what do they want?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Doesn’t look real

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I have non human biologics in my house.

A cat, some spiders, ants here and there, some plants.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: :)

Thread Information