Thread: Walllllllllllllter! We have to talk about your obsession with neg repping tgull

Load Metric

Walllllllllllllter! We have to talk about your obsession with neg repping tgull

Since it has gone on too long, I am putting you on notice that all my available rep with be neg back at cha!

Fair is fair.

Comments

1marley1: fair is fair

nunbeater: pattern is pattern

Muck Ficon: You must be drinking again

also yikes: I apologize for engaging such a hateful and tin eared person he
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Is it really because I’m negging bottomset, or is it because I declined when you threw yourself at me in PMs and asked for my dick pics?

Comments

nunbeater: atta boy

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    YOU ARE ON NOTICE

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Since it has gone on too long, I am putting you on notice that all my available rep with be neg back at cha!

Fair is fair.
    Your obssession/reliance on the rep system in general is unbecoming and has gone on too long.

Load Metric
    It really is embarrassing, it's like the only one that doesn't get the joke is Walter, still neg repping an obvious troll account after years and years, Sad!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    hes the new hongthonger who cut my rep in half when i was beating him down in the greatest thread of all time

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Is it really because I’m negging bottomset, or is it because I declined when you threw yourself at me in PMs and asked for my dick pics?
    Well, now that you mention it, I have secretly had a growing love for you in a non sexual way. I was going to do a radio show about my new black sexuality, but then I realized hurting Druff with sensationalism to forward a yet unmentioned agenda was against my principles.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Who is site leader mintjewlip?, has thousands of red neg rep. Sorry if I am mistaken. I don't know why mumbles is 90is in the red.
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 07-21-2020 at 08:32 AM.

Load Metric

Fair is fair.
    Thanks splitthis for sticking up for me. You know, in my near 14 years on these forums I have just minded my own business and treated people with respect while pushing out high quality content. And people attack me for no reason. I don't get it, I should be celebrated as an elder poster statesman at this point, and compensated financially when you think about it.

Thanks again for your support, you replaced FCKVWLS very neatly I might add.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Vwls was the best female ever on these forums

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Fair is fair.
    Thanks splitthis for sticking up for me. You know, in my near 14 years on these forums I have just minded my own business and treated people with respect while pushing out high quality content. And people attack me for no reason. I don't get it, I should be celebrated as an elder poster statesman at this point, and compensated financially when you think about it.

Thanks again for your support, you replaced FCKVWLS very neatly I might add.

Load Metric
    It really is sad that him and Muck Ficon(poor) follow you around and neg you. Your posts are top top, i wish druff would do something about the toxic troll masculinity he's created and allowed on this site, if you don't post you shouldn't have rep privileges!

Sad!

Comments

Muck Ficon: Cry much? LOL

Salty_Aus: Very sad

Load Metric
    Well, now that you mention it, I have secretly had a growing love for you in a non sexual way. I was going to do a radio show about my new black sexuality, but then I realized hurting Druff with sensationalism to forward a yet unmentioned agenda was against my principles.
    Asking me for personal info and how long it's been since I had sex and for dick pics is nonsexual? LOL

PS I don't care how many times you neg me. Only fags care about rep. I did it to troll Bottomfaggot because he's an asshole and he makes whiny posts about it everyday like the giant pussy he is. He trolls, he gets trolled back. Neg away, hope that 80 year old guy from the gym saved up enough for a blowjob.

Load Metric
    You Dems are thickkkkkkkkkk Walllllllter.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Seriously, any grown man, that cares about that at all, needs to get a life.

That mook sidestep red dotted me, so I'm like if he thinks that will hurt me, then obv it will hurt him.
    So I gave him 9, (I messed up, I didn't know you had to type something in the red dots, proving how rarely I use them.)

Talk about the hurt dog howling, he's over there, crying like a bitch.
    But, I don't know if he was tilted, or what, but he wrote such a feeble reply, just pathetic,
    misspelled like 4 words out of the 10 words................I literally felt sorry for him & didn't red dot him again.

Side step & Dwai, any problem you have w/me is your own, and you started it.
    I never even heard of your little circle jerk of beta male, ignorant, misogynistic, racist, Trump Trolls.
    I was practically just a lurker, then I see Dwai saying someone was almost as bad as me.
    (Dwai, TY again, it is still the nicest thing anyone has ever said about here)

But since your self esteem is so low that you care about this "score" (like what do you do w/it? who do you brag to about it to?)
    maybe you shouldn't pick on someone who has 10 red dots ready to go, at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Fair is fair.
    Your obssession/reliance on the rep system in general is unbecoming and has gone on too long.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

That mook sidestep red dotted me, so I'm like if he thinks that will hurt me, then obv it will hurt him.
    So I gave him 9, (I messed up, I didn't know you had to type something in the red dots, proving how rarely I use them.)

But, I don't know if he was tilted, or what, but he wrote such a feeble reply, just pathetic,
    misspelled like 4 words out of the 10 words................I literally felt sorry for him & didn't red dot him again.

I never even heard of your little circle jerk of beta male, ignorant, misogynistic, racist, Trump Trolls.
    I was practically just a lurker, then I see Dwai saying someone was almost as bad as me.

But since your self esteem is so low that you care about this "score" (like what do you do w/it? who do you brag to about it to?)
    maybe you shouldn't pick on someone who has 10 red dots ready to go, at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Name:  EdyeGqqUwAAaYEC.jpeg
Views: 114
Size:  89.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

If Fox News says it, it must be true!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post