Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poker Player Susie Zhao dead

Load Metric
    Name:  jbm_ar2.jpg
Views: 1057
Size:  154.5 KB

Arrest photo and details from past 72 hours (notice no charges displayed pending arraignment).

Comments

Sheesfaced:

JoeD: Nice find. If true, looks more like the hit man

JeffDime: Great job Wars.

Load Metric
    I doubt this 60 years old creepy white guy was someone Susie borrowed money from.

This was Michigan. People will kill you there over a pack of cigarettes.

Obviously, this old fucker saw her with a lot of cash and decided to rob and kill her.

R.I.P.

Poker Investigative Journalist
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    there's a decent chance she was getting loaned or staked by this guy, something went wrong, and he rage killed her.

ill go with 2%

2% or less. This will turn out to be something else.

Load Metric
    I was secretly rooting for it to be Jeffrey Muncy.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I was secretly rooting for it to be Jeffrey Muncy.
    Imagine if you heard they arrested an older white guy named Jeffery, but didn't have more info. You'd be sure it was him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    After some consideration, I decided to delete some offensive posts in this thread, out of respect for the deceased.

Any discussion or speculation of what happened is fine, but please don't post anything offensive about Susie herself. This is especially true because there will be increased visibility to this thread, given that this is the only place on the internet identifying the likely suspect. Thus, I don't want her family showing up here and reading offensive things about her. They're suffering enough.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Good call

Silver
    Load Metric
    educated guess, not afraid to admit when I'm wrong, this comment might get deleted, but I'm going with Morris as an accomplice*

*accomplice [əˈkämpləs]
    NOUN
    a person who helps another commit a crime.
    "an accomplice in the murder"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    I doubt this 60 years old creepy white guy was someone Susie borrowed money from.

Obviously, this old fucker saw her with a lot of cash and ecided to rob and kill her.
    I’m wondering whether there is any connection between them, such as whether they knew each other, or he lived in the same apartment complex, or whether they frequented the same poker room, or even sometimes played together.

If he is the murderer, it makes little sense if he just randomly knew of her carrying cash and robbed her. There likely has to be some kind of connection between them given that the killer attempted to conceal her remains. Such robber-killers usually just dump and run from the scene ASAp, like Richard Speck did with those 8 female coeds as University of Florida many years ago.

But there is a remote possibility that would explain her burned remains if there is no detectable reconnection between them: He’s a previously unknown sexual-assaulting serial killer, and she’s the first one of his victims that has been discovered. And burning her body is not just an attempt to conceal, but a final expression of his deviant violent misogyny towards his victims.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Obviously, this old fucker saw her with a lot of cash and ecided to rob and kill her.
    I’m wondering whether there is any connection between them, such as whether they knew each other, or he lived in the same apartment complex, or whether they frequented the same poker room, or even sometimes played together.

If he is the murderer, it makes little sense if he just randomly knew of her carrying cash and robbed her. There likely has to be some kind of connection between them given that the killer attempted to conceal her remains. Such robber-killers usually just dump and run from the scene ASAp, like Richard Speck did with those 8 female coeds as University of Florida many years ago.

But there is a remote possibility that would explain her burned remains if there is no detectable reconnection between them: He’s a previously unknown sexual-assaulting serial killer, and she’s the first one of his victims that has been discovered. And burning her body is not just an attempt to conceal, but a final expression of his deviant violent misogyny towards his victims.
    God you are a faggot, leave the detective work to professionals, unless, of course, you have inside knowledge of how a depraved serial killer works BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE, YOU HAVE THE PERFECT JOB TO BE ONE. JUST LIKE THE SMILEY FACE KILLER

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    As I said, I'm not going to delete any serious posts speculating about the situation. I'm just removing the intentionally obnoxious/crude stuff, because as I said, I imagine that her family is either already reading this thread or will soon.

From what I can tell, the killer didn't try to hide the body very well. It was in or near a parking area for a hiking trail. I'm sure he could have found a ton of better places to hide it, if that were the goal. To me, the burning looks like it was done out of rage. Had the burning been meant to conceal it, I'd have thought he would have driven it somewhere remote before doing so.

It's also possible that the guy killed her randomly when he saw her about to start hiking, and then stupidly thought lighting a body on fire before fleeing will burn it completely and make it vanish.

Comments

duped_samaritan:

Load Metric
    As I said, I'm not going to delete any serious posts speculating about the situation. I'm just removing the intentionally obnoxious/crude stuff, because as I said, I imagine that her family is either already reading this thread or will soon.

From what I can tell, the killer didn't try to hide the body very well. It was in or near a parking area for a hiking trail. I'm sure he could have found a ton of better places to hide it, if that were the goal. To me, the burning looks like it was done out of rage. Had the burning been meant to conceal it, I'd have thought he would have driven it somewhere remote before doing so.

It's also possible that the guy killed her randomly when he saw her about to start hiking, and then stupidly thought lighting a body on fire before fleeing will burn it completely and make it vanish.
    Even Druff knows you should never go hiking alone especially if you are female.

There are plenty of creepy guys looking to rape, rob and kill you.

R.I.P.

Load Metric

Familiar-to-the-victim killers may also seek to just delay discovery of the body/remains long enough to create time and distance between the killing and the discovery by authorities. More details like whether the body was burned onsite or dumped where it was found makes a potential difference.

A familiar-to-the-victim killer is more likely to dump the body after burning, and not necessarily very effective at concealing the remains very well, just do it quickly and get away from the dump site as soon as possible if it’s a place where others are likey to come around and catch site of the killer’s vehicle for later identification.

A serial killer unknown to the victim, however, is more like to burn the body onsite as part of their homicidal sadism, as well as take more careful steps to conceal the remains *if* experience at such things, regardless of where they are burned if an attempt to create a time/space difference is made assuming they weren’t rushed for some other reason. Regarding the latter, Ted Bundy is a classic example of someone whose sophistication and diligence at hiding his victims remians resulted in most of them undiscovered until he told authorities where to find them mere days before he was executed.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    RIP SPARTEN.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Local news said she met him at a hotel the night before her murder.

Silver
    Load Metric

Comments

Forum Wars: Nice find. Sad sad story

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Meeting this dude and going to a motel with him is a

There are only two reasons I can think she would do this, and neither of them are very nice to think about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    They charged him with premeditated murder. If it really was, and he left his cell phone on the entire time, this guy is dumb in addition to crazy and evil.

Load Metric
    Meeting this dude and going to a motel with him is a

There are only two reasons I can think she would do this, and neither of them are very nice to think about.
    Drugs or Sex?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/CourtTV/status/1291184998314319872

That announcer is super annoying and should be fired. Video gets interesting at the 2 min mark though.

Load Metric
    I know we cannot comment on the burned up lady who frequented Motels 6s because that could offend the family according to Druff, but I will agree the first two minutes of the news commentary with that voice was the absolute worst I have ever heard.

Thread Information