Thread: Weird murder of federal judge's son and attempted murder of husband ends with suspect "killing himself" -- and he was a semi-known attorney!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Weird murder of federal judge's son and attempted murder of husband ends with suspect "killing himself" -- and he was a semi-known attorney!

So many odd twists and turns to this story.

Roy Den Hollander, 69, dressed up in a Fed Ex outfit, went to the door of federal judge Esther Salas' family in New Jersey, and rained bullets at her husband and son who answered the door.

Her son, age 20, died. Her husband was shot but will be okay.

Among the weird elements to this:

- The killer was a semi-prominent "men's rights" attorney who would constantly sue the government and businesses (such as nightclubs) for what he perceived to be discrimination against men.

- The killer had been before this judge in 2015, but she seemed to rule mostly in favor of him

- The judge had peripheral involvement in a Jeffrey Epstein matter (this is getting the most attention, obviously, but shouldn't be)

- There is no clear motive for the killing

A good writeup is here: https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/roy-den-hollander/

Load Metric
    This has jews written all over it.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    So many odd twists and turns to this story.

Roy Den Hollander, 69, dressed up in a Fed Ex outfit, went to the door of federal judge Esther Salas' family in New Jersey, and rained bullets at her husband and son who answered the door.

Her son, age 20, died. Her husband was shot but will be okay.

Among the weird elements to this:

- The killer was a semi-prominent "men's rights" attorney who would constantly sue the government and businesses (such as nightclubs) for what he perceived to be discrimination against men.

- The killer had been before this judge in 2015, but she seemed to rule mostly in favor of him

- The judge had peripheral involvement in a Jeffrey Epstein matter (this is getting the most attention, obviously, but shouldn't be)

- There is no clear motive for the killing

A good writeup is here: https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/roy-den-hollander/

The dude being terminally ill is probably a big factor. I mean he was clearly always a nut case, suing over ladies nights and delusional marrying Russian mail order brides and being shocked they didn’t love him, but who knows about motive? Being sick and having a case due to come before her is likely at the crux in some way. Maybe he wanted to win his last one and viewed her as lessening his chances?Might have thought she’d recuse after a tragedy.

From the pics, she’s not a bad looking 51 year old. As nuts as he is, maybe he was in love and thought killing her husband and son would open the door. I’d bet on it involving the case, but shooting two dudes as a men’s right activist is strange.

Load Metric
    I saw that on the news. She was downstairs when shooting happened.

Load Metric
    If only fps Russia hadn't been silenced by the PFA establishment he would know what's going on

Load Metric
    Looks like he killed another lawyer last week maybe

...or not?

Odd group those men’s rights lawyers

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mens-r...ome?ref=scroll
    Last edited by 1marley1; 07-20-2020 at 05:21 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    They just deleted his YouTube.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post
    Looks like he killed another lawyer last week maybe

...or not?

Odd group those men’s rights lawyers

https://www.thedailybeast.com/mens-r...ome?ref=scroll
    Yeah he might have just been on an I’m dying and taking out anyone I have an issue with. His choices are strange though. You’d think he’d be shooting feminists. Dude shot possibly 3 dudes, certainly 2.

It does seem a weird movement.

I didn’t see any motivation for the killer. Like I’d assume any guy devoted to men’s rights law would be some lawyer who lost his kids in a custody dispute to some stripper or something. I’m not seeing why this guy was even incensed about anything? He just seems like a nutcase. I would think if you were going to dedicate your life to some fringe niche of law, it would be because you got fucked over somehow. I’m not reading that anywhere. I mean he married a Russian mail order bride who turned into a stripper, and cried about the outcome, but it appears he was already a weirdo before that and I didn’t see any mention of kids. I mean wtf do you expect if you’re some older guy marrying a young Russian mail order bride besides getting rolled?

Comments

1marley1: His Russian bride left him

Thread Information