Thread: Where is Vegas 1369? Did he knock up another waitress?

Load Metric

Where is Vegas 1369? Did he knock up another waitress?

Kinda sucks good posters like him disappeared. I actually miss the fake boat stories on Lake Meade. I hope he is still alive. This place really is terrible. Without me, it would likely collapse.

Speaking of Vegas 1369, does everyone realize it's a miracle he is still alive? Like 20 years ago he was a delivery driver for Dominos Pizza and someone put a gun to his head and stole his tips in Delaware, and if you have ever been to Delaware is fucking its a dump so not surprising. Scary stuff. I would have knocked the shit out of the guy and pistol whipped him with his own gun, but people react differently to scary situations.

Comments

WillieMcFML: Seth don’t scare

Walter Sobchak: You are a fake story

splitthis:

Load Metric
    I too am surprised he’s still alive after having to painfully endure a reverse orgy where he was tasked with judging vaginal elasticity.

Load Metric
    If he knocked up another waitress it shows that at least he has a dick which is more than anyone can say about you.

Fuck it must suck to be poor.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    If he knocked up another waitress it shows that at least he has a dick which is more than anyone can say about you.

Fuck it must suck to be poor.
    This is what I do when people put a gun in my face:

Comments

MumblesBadly: Video proof or GTFO!

Walter Sobchak: bitch

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    I too am surprised he’s still alive after having to painfully endure a reverse orgy where he was tasked with judging vaginal elasticity.
    don't forget about him being the judge of a blow job contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    OSA still trying to set that one up for himself.

Load Metric
    he wants to suck the dicks though, right?

Load Metric

Exactly. He needs 6-8 judges to start with.

Load Metric
    also heard he needs 6-8 inches

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Kinda sucks good posters like him disappeared. I actually miss the fake boat stories on Lake Meade. I hope he is still alive. This place really is terrible. Without me, it would likely collapse.

Speaking of Vegas 1369, does everyone realize it's a miracle he is still alive? Like 20 years ago he was a delivery driver for Dominos Pizza and someone put a gun to his head and stole his tips in Delaware, and if you have ever been to Delaware is fucking its a dump so not surprising. Scary stuff. I would have knocked the shit out of the guy and pistol whipped him with his own gun, but people react differently to scary situations.
    Heard that a Mexican cartel got their fangs in him after hearing about his weed prowess and that he's now serving twenty to life for heroin distribution.

How is your make believe child, Bottomset?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Heard that a Mexican cartel got their fangs in him after hearing about his weed prowess and that he's now serving twenty to life for heroin distribution.

Glad I got some bait. If you want to escrow $100,000 with Druff that I have a child, the ball is definitely in your court. The bet is I have a kid or I do not. $100,000 to Druff, and when I win I will take $10K of your monies and put them to a free roll.

You game, punk? Come on man you have the money.

What a dummy. Log off punk.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: internet tough guy douchebag

splitthis:

Load Metric

Glad I got some bait. If you want to escrow $100,000 with Druff that I have a child, the ball is definitely in your court. The bet is I have a kid or I do not. $100,000 to Druff, and when I win I will take $10K of your monies and put them to a free roll.

Lol plumber tilt.

The saddest part of your mainstream restaurant and vacation fantasy babble is that they never involve your pretend kid.

Like shit, stop coughing up that additional $5 and buy that kid an ice cream. Probably easy to dodge that child support with those under the table plumber payments but throw that kid a bone.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Lol plumber tilt.

The saddest part of your mainstream restaurant and vacation fantasy babble is that they never involve your pretend kid.

Like shit, stop coughing up that additional $5 and buy that kid an ice cream. Probably easy to dodge that child support with those under the table plumber payments but throw that kid a bone.
    So you are not taking the bet you fucking fag. Go suck some cocks in Portland.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: ooooooh tough guy

splitthis:

Load Metric

Lol plumber tilt.

COME ON SLOPPY JOE PONY UP THE $100K. YOU MAN ENOUGH YOU FUCKING DORK? LETS GO. $100K. 1 MINUTE AFTER YOU SEND THE $100K I WILL SEND TO DRUFF. WHAT YOU HAVE NO BALLS?????????????????????

Comments

Walter Sobchak: he has ten times the balls as you

splitthis:

Load Metric

COME ON SLOPPY JOE PONY UP THE $100K. YOU MAN ENOUGH YOU FUCKING DORK? LETS GO. $100K. 1 MINUTE AFTER YOU SEND THE $100K I WILL SEND TO DRUFF. WHAT YOU HAVE NO BALLS?????????????????????
    Ease up on the Popov, there's a lot of night left.

I don't give a shit if you knocked up a meth riddled housewife after a job, just pointing out that none of your delusions include your kid, whether or not he/she exists or not.

The alcoholism and make believe must complicate things, but at least send the kid a postcard from time to time.

Load Metric

I don't give a shit if you knocked up a meth riddled housewife after a job, just pointing out that none of your delusions include your kid, whether or not he/she exists or not.

The alcoholism and make believe must complicate things, but at least send the kid a postcard from time to time.
    So you did not take the bet. Par for the course. Shame, it would have been a nice free roll. What a weak man you are, you have no game. You had a chance and squirreled away. We all anticipated it. So long you chicken dork.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: fuck you

splitthis:

Load Metric

So you did not take the bet. Par for the course. Shame, it would have been a nice free roll. What a weak man you are, you have no game. You had a chance and squirreled away. We all anticipated it. So long you chicken dork.
    Make it a million retard. Escrow obv.

Hoping you have zero involvement in the kids life.

Alcoholism is brutal.

Load Metric

also heard he needs 6-8 inches
    I think he would settle for 6-8 inches.

Thread Information