Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official Druff Relationchip Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Jumped around for a few minutes.

Druff comes off as a guy who watched When Harry Met Sally a few times.

Druff being Druff aside, a curious choice to have a co-host who has been in a committed relationship as far as we know for 10+ years.
    The stuff I was talking about isn't anything that has changed in the past 10+ years. It's not like I was giving advice on how to best use Tinder.

The basic theme about what I was saying was how to recognize when things are going well and where to go from there, and how one can fuck things up by either moving too slowly or too quickly.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Wow. I remember blogtalkradio...good memories

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Wow. I remember blogtalkradio...good memories
    Good memories for me, too.

I might or might not have made some prank calls to a certain host on there in order to tilt the fuck out of him (which worked, btw).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Damn...charges $120 per hour to give dating advice.

Then shits away all credibility by having Druff on the show.

Just kidding, I’m sure the podcast was great.

Druff, let her know her website still has this junk on it

Subscribe
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec pellentesque fermentum porta. Vestibulum sagittis nulla a nunc ultricies eu consequat odio volutpat.
    I have to listen to this just for this fact. Druff, is this friend successful at this? Like even 3 clients a day? Does she have a background in like counseling?

Who is her clientele? Seems like only women would pay for something like that, yet for a woman, you should want a guy if you actually need relationship advice, and vice versa.

Women, ime, just want someone who echoes what they already think. I see that across many subject matters. It’s basically buy a girlfriend type shit.

A straight up chick taking to men would be successful, but I see few. They describe what they want, and then no women actually want those types of guys. Any time I click on a female giving advice to men, it’s always what they think they should want, but not really what they want.

Guys like someone who tells them how they’re fucking up, whether it be online fitness trainers or poker training or anything else.

I love women, and most are great, but they aren’t really usually looking for advice in my experience. They look for agreement. Men don’t pay for shit until they actually want advice. We start shit and then need to call an expert to fix what we fuck up whether it be a toilet or marriage or whatever. Like you don’t ever hear men say I want a mentor. That just isn’t how males are wired. We want a coach after we fuck up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper_Fair View Post

If it's no big deal, why are you not promoting it more?
    Because it has nothing to do with PFA.

I was approached about being on, and I agreed. It wasn't a secret that I was on there, but I didn't think anyone here would care much about it.

Great show Druff

Load Metric
    It's not like Druff doesn't already have literally hundreds of hours of experience discussing relationship stuff on radio.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Jumped around for a few minutes.

Druff comes off as a guy who watched When Harry Met Sally a few times.

Druff being Druff aside, a curious choice to have a co-host who has been in a committed relationship as far as we know for 10+ years.
    So, are you saying that I won’t be able to improve my skills at #MasteringWomen if I don’t listen to Druff’s advice on this relationship show?

And speaking of momentum...

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Damn...charges $120 per hour to give dating advice.

Then shits away all credibility by having Druff on the show.

Just kidding, I’m sure the podcast was great.

Druff, let her know her website still has this junk on it

Subscribe
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec pellentesque fermentum porta. Vestibulum sagittis nulla a nunc ultricies eu consequat odio volutpat.
    I have to listen to this just for this fact. Druff, is this friend successful at this? Like even 3 clients a day? Does she have a background in like counseling?

Who is her clientele? Seems like only women would pay for something like that, yet for a woman, you should want a guy if you actually need relationship advice, and vice versa.

Women, ime, just want someone who echoes what they already think. I see that across many subject matters. It’s basically buy a girlfriend type shit.

A straight up chick taking to men would be successful, but I see few. They describe what they want, and then no women actually want those types of guys. Any time I click on a female giving advice to men, it’s always what they think they should want, but not really what they want.

Guys like someone who tells them how they’re fucking up, whether it be online fitness trainers or poker training or anything else.

I love women, and most are great, but they aren’t really usually looking for advice in my experience. They look for agreement. Men don’t pay for shit until they actually want advice. We start shit and then need to call an expert to fix what we fuck up whether it be a toilet or marriage or whatever. Like you don’t ever hear men say I want a mentor. That just isn’t how males are wired. We want a coach after we fuck up.
    I don't know how many clients she has, but I know she has had a number of them over the years. She's also written books with a similar theme.

It seems many of the dudes who hire her are 40-year-old virgin types or guys with absolutely zero game. Her coaching is 100% aimed at men. There's a few books she's written aimed at women, but I believe the ones aimed at men have sold better.

I agree with most of her advice. Some of it I disagree with, but the general theme of what she preaches is correct. It's basically don't play games, be confident, be yourself, don''t appear overeager but also don't appear apathetic, and get your own life in order before trying to start a relationship.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I think the more appropriate term is “affirmation”, which is “agreement” that they are the “good” person in the situation wrapped in a soft-and-warm emotional package.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: underrated poster
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Aren't we a bit old to be giving out dating advice?

Thread Information