Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44

Thread: Defund The Police? Don't these IDIOTS saying that realize that would basically be The Purge Movie?:/ :/

  1. #21
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1827
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,553
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I say this as part of team right leaning PFA. You do realize there are shades to the statement “Defund the Police”?

    It’s not OK to want to eliminate the police. So if it’s viewed in that light as you are showing it I agree with you.

    It is perfectly acceptable to say “Defund the Police” Because Sgt doughnut from backwoods Upstate New York does not require a millitary grade tactical assault vehicle with armor plating that would make a soldier from OIF/OEF blush.

    Few more textbooks and a few less armored vehicles is OK to stand behind. That doesn’t make you weak on crime.
    If you claim to be on the right and you defend the phrase “defund the police” in any way you’re part of the problem.

    You shouldn’t be ceding any ground to the left on anything. A winning message for Republicans right now is to increase funding to the police in the face of rising violent crime across the country. That’s what people want to hear.

    Two months ago no one was taking about defunding the police yet they’ve gotten Republicans and everyone on the right arguing about “shades” of the phrase Defund the Police. They just keep pushing you more to the left little by little until you don’t even resemble a conservative anymore.

    The Democrats have done this on every important issue yet conservatives keep falling for it. They’ve done it on abortion, LGBT, criminal justice reform, immigration, you name it. And look where it’s gotten us. And it will never stop. That’s the nature of leftism, it is never enough and it will destroy the country.

    Talk to a Democrat about what the term “Defund the Police” means and you will get five different answers. And thats intentional. The more ambiguous the messaging the better because when people have no idea what they’re actually voting for the easier it is for politicians to take the most radical position when they get power and authority.

    Defund the Police will eventually lead to the total Abolishing of the Police if people don’t take a stand against it right now.

    This is the worst post ever.

    Yeah I know it’s wrong but it’s ok because “politics”.

    Microcosm of why nothing works in this country anymore.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

    If you claim to be on the right and you defend the phrase “defund the police” in any way you’re part of the problem.

    You shouldn’t be ceding any ground to the left on anything. A winning message for Republicans right now is to increase funding to the police in the face of rising violent crime across the country. That’s what people want to hear.

    Two months ago no one was taking about defunding the police yet they’ve gotten Republicans and everyone on the right arguing about “shades” of the phrase Defund the Police. They just keep pushing you more to the left little by little until you don’t even resemble a conservative anymore.

    The Democrats have done this on every important issue yet conservatives keep falling for it. They’ve done it on abortion, LGBT, criminal justice reform, immigration, you name it. And look where it’s gotten us. And it will never stop. That’s the nature of leftism, it is never enough and it will destroy the country.

    Talk to a Democrat about what the term “Defund the Police” means and you will get five different answers. And thats intentional. The more ambiguous the messaging the better because when people have no idea what they’re actually voting for the easier it is for politicians to take the most radical position when they get power and authority.

    Defund the Police will eventually lead to the total Abolishing of the Police if people don’t take a stand against it right now.

    This is the worst post ever.

    Yeah I know it’s wrong but it’s ok because “politics”.

    Microcosm of why nothing works in this country anymore.
    Because “politics”? Really?

    So because you don’t want to seem to be “political” just roll over and let the left do whatever they want. Is that the idea? Well, at least you can claim to have “not played politics” when you get carjacked or home invaded and no one can come to help you.

    Progressive Democrats want to dismantle many necessary societal institutions like Police Departments and the only apparatus that people on the Right have to fight back is the Republican Party so yeah, at the most basic level it has to be political if we have a shot.

    The left is playing for keeps and they are winning. Want proof? Look at my post above at what’s happening in Seattle. If you don’t fight back conservatives deserve everything that is coming to them. Wake up.
    Last edited by BiffCo99; 08-01-2020 at 09:02 AM.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post


    This is the worst post ever.

    Yeah I know it’s wrong but it’s ok because “politics”.

    Microcosm of why nothing works in this country anymore.
    Because “politics”? Really?

    So because you don’t want to seem to be “political” just roll over and let the left do whatever they want. Is that the idea? Well, at least you can claim to have “not played politics” when you get carjacked or home invaded and no one can come to help you.

    Progressive Democrats want to dismantle many necessary societal institutions like Police Departments and the only institution that people on the Right have to fight back is the Republican Party so yeah, at the most basic level it has to be political if we have a shot.

    The left is playing for keeps and they are winning. Want proof? Look at my post above at what’s happening in Seattle. If you don’t fight back conservatives deserve everything that is coming to them. Wake up.

    What is coming to you exactly?

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

    Because “politics”? Really?

    So because you don’t want to seem to be “political” just roll over and let the left do whatever they want. Is that the idea? Well, at least you can claim to have “not played politics” when you get carjacked or home invaded and no one can come to help you.

    Progressive Democrats want to dismantle many necessary societal institutions like Police Departments and the only institution that people on the Right have to fight back is the Republican Party so yeah, at the most basic level it has to be political if we have a shot.

    The left is playing for keeps and they are winning. Want proof? Look at my post above at what’s happening in Seattle. If you don’t fight back conservatives deserve everything that is coming to them. Wake up.

    What is coming to you exactly?
    The break down of law and order and the total decay and destruction of society.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post


    What is coming to you exactly?
    The break down of law and order and the total decay and destruction of society.

    You share the same fear "conservatives" have always had about progression. What have you actually ever stopped tho? Progressive ideas and ideals continue to push through whether you stand your ground or not.

    This idea that things have to stay the same or our country is doomed is completely ridiculous. America will continue to evolve and adapt. If you don't want to be apart of that that's OK too. Find that safe place of yours and continue to pretend you're a true American.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

    The break down of law and order and the total decay and destruction of society.

    You share the same fear "conservatives" have always had about progression. What have you actually ever stopped tho? Progressive ideas and ideals continue to push through whether you stand your ground or not.

    This idea that things have to stay the same or our country is doomed is completely ridiculous. America will continue to evolve and adapt. If you don't want to be apart of that that's OK too. Find that safe place of yours and continue to pretend you're a true American.

    Evolving and adapting is abolishing police departments? So you agree with the direction Seattle is going?

  7. #27
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1221
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,204
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post


    You share the same fear "conservatives" have always had about progression. What have you actually ever stopped tho? Progressive ideas and ideals continue to push through whether you stand your ground or not.

    This idea that things have to stay the same or our country is doomed is completely ridiculous. America will continue to evolve and adapt. If you don't want to be apart of that that's OK too. Find that safe place of yours and continue to pretend you're a true American.

    Evolving and adapting is abolishing police departments? So you agree with the direction Seattle is going?
    Look brain dead, the police are civil servants paid by you and me. When they overstep their bounds there should be no discussion. No sane person wants to cripple an important institution like the police but they are not untouchable
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    splintit, dwain, sidedouche, vulva, BiffCovid, tellaturd

    Have a nice day

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post


    Evolving and adapting is abolishing police departments? So you agree with the direction Seattle is going?
    Look brain dead, the police are civil servants paid by you and me. When they overstep their bounds there should be no discussion. No sane person wants to cripple an important institution like the police but they are not untouchable
    Look at the post I made earlier about Seattle. They are planning full abolishment of the police department.

  9. #29
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1221
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,204
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    Look brain dead, the police are civil servants paid by you and me. When they overstep their bounds there should be no discussion. No sane person wants to cripple an important institution like the police but they are not untouchable
    Look at the post I made earlier about Seattle. They are planning full abolishment of the police department.
    Oh a post you made. Are you connected with the big foot foundation or anything to do with anything?

    If you believe the majority of good Seattleites are on board with no police force you need medication

    Just know that when you make such claims you immediately take yourself out of any other meaningful discussions
    Last edited by limitles; 08-01-2020 at 05:02 PM.
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    splintit, dwain, sidedouche, vulva, BiffCovid, tellaturd

    Have a nice day

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    Look brain dead, the police are civil servants paid by you and me. When they overstep their bounds there should be no discussion. No sane person wants to cripple an important institution like the police but they are not untouchable
    Look at the post I made earlier about Seattle. They are planning full abolishment of the police department.

    The sky isn't falling....

  11. #31
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1199
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    9,219
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post


    This is the worst post ever.

    Yeah I know it’s wrong but it’s ok because “politics”.

    Microcosm of why nothing works in this country anymore.
    Because “politics”? Really?

    So because you don’t want to seem to be “political” just roll over and let the left do whatever they want. Is that the idea? Well, at least you can claim to have “not played politics” when you get carjacked or home invaded and no one can come to help you.

    Progressive Democrats want to dismantle many necessary societal institutions like Police Departments and the only apparatus that people on the Right have to fight back is the Republican Party so yeah, at the most basic level it has to be political if we have a shot.

    The left is playing for keeps and they are winning. Want proof? Look at my post above at what’s happening in Seattle. If you don’t fight back conservatives deserve everything that is coming to them. Wake up.
    Lies

    You really believe people want to get rid of the police? Do you honestly believe this?

  12. #32
    Gold
    Reputation
    188
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,412
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

    Because “politics”? Really?

    So because you don’t want to seem to be “political” just roll over and let the left do whatever they want. Is that the idea? Well, at least you can claim to have “not played politics” when you get carjacked or home invaded and no one can come to help you.

    Progressive Democrats want to dismantle many necessary societal institutions like Police Departments and the only apparatus that people on the Right have to fight back is the Republican Party so yeah, at the most basic level it has to be political if we have a shot.

    The left is playing for keeps and they are winning. Want proof? Look at my post above at what’s happening in Seattle. If you don’t fight back conservatives deserve everything that is coming to them. Wake up.
    Lies

    You really believe people want to get rid of the police? Do you honestly believe this?
    https://nypost.com/2020/07/31/seattl...with-new-bill/

  13. #33
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1221
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,204
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Lies

    You really believe people want to get rid of the police? Do you honestly believe this?
    https://nypost.com/2020/07/31/seattl...with-new-bill/
    First of all you are directing attention to the N.Y. Post.
    I don't know a lot about them I think they are in line
    wth U.K. trash tabloids.

    Let's give them their due take this at face value.

    Here's what the article said

    ""
    It wasn’t immediately clear when the bill would go to vote—but the majority of city council members said earlier this month that they agree with a plan to defund the city’s police department."

    So we don't know who put the bill forward and what it said exactly but defunding could mean many things.
    It does not mean a community wants to rid itself of
    a very important arm of the law


    Even if some flake proposed this it would require a city/state wide decision where in the nut bag council would face removal



     
    Comments
      
      FRANKRIZZO: truth, nypost same a uk trash taboloids
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    splintit, dwain, sidedouche, vulva, BiffCovid, tellaturd

    Have a nice day

  14. #34
    Gold
    Reputation
    188
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,412
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    First of all you are directing attention to the N.Y. Post.
    I don't know a lot about them I think they are in line
    wth U.K. trash tabloids.

    Let's give them their due take this at face value.

    Here's what the article said

    ""
    It wasn’t immediately clear when the bill would go to vote—but the majority of city council members said earlier this month that they agree with a plan to defund the city’s police department."

    So we don't know who put the bill forward and what it said exactly but defunding could mean many things.
    It does not mean a community wants to rid itself of
    a very important arm of the law


    Even if some flake proposed this it would require a city/state wide decision where in the nut bag council would face removal


    So that’s the inbred Canadian take on it? Cool cool. I much respected POV as always.

  15. #35
    Post Restricted limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1221
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bubbles & The Baron
    Posts
    12,204
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    First of all you are directing attention to the N.Y. Post.
    I don't know a lot about them I think they are in line
    wth U.K. trash tabloids.

    Let's give them their due take this at face value.

    Here's what the article said

    ""
    It wasn’t immediately clear when the bill would go to vote—but the majority of city council members said earlier this month that they agree with a plan to defund the city’s police department."

    So we don't know who put the bill forward and what it said exactly but defunding could mean many things.
    It does not mean a community wants to rid itself of
    a very important arm of the law


    Even if some flake proposed this it would require a city/state wide decision where in the nut bag council would face removal


    So that’s the inbred Canadian take on it? Cool cool. I much respected POV as always.
    No that's an educated take on it because it deals with facts. You didn't resort to calling me a drunk so you're getting better, but not so much with your cognitive skills

    Was it you who posted the UFO thread? hmmmm
    If you went to any post secondary school you should definitely ask
    for your money back

    ohhhh burn
    Last edited by limitles; 08-01-2020 at 09:17 PM.
    call out ignorance at every opportunity

    splintit, dwain, sidedouche, vulva, BiffCovid, tellaturd

    Have a nice day

  16. #36
    Gold
    Reputation
    188
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,412
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

    So that’s the inbred Canadian take on it? Cool cool. I much respected POV as always.
    No that's an educated take on it because it deals with facts. You didn't resort to calling me a drunk so you're getting better, but not so much with your cognitive skills

    Was it you who posted the UFO thread? hmmmm
    If went to any post secondary school I would definitely ask
    for my money back

    ohhhh burn
    Canadian educations are like big tits on fat girls, they don’t count.

  17. #37
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1199
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    9,219
    nothing worse than when a broads belly sticks out farther than her tits

  18. #38
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -69
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    7,952
    Yeah. The police in urban areas in America are totally upstanding defenders of our constitution rights...


     
    Comments
      
      Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: wow racist against mexicans much?
    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    We have a horrible choice between a super-shady, self-serving, lying criminal (Hillary Clinton) and an emotionally-unbalanced, shoot-from-the-hip authoritarian who lacks the intellectual curiosity to even want to learn the complexities that come with running a major nation like the US (Donald Trump).

  19. #39
    Master of Props Daly's Avatar
    Reputation
    1827
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7,553
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post


    This is the worst post ever.

    Yeah I know it’s wrong but it’s ok because “politics”.

    Microcosm of why nothing works in this country anymore.
    Because “politics”? Really?

    So because you don’t want to seem to be “political” just roll over and let the left do whatever they want. Is that the idea? Well, at least you can claim to have “not played politics” when you get carjacked or home invaded and no one can come to help you.

    Progressive Democrats want to dismantle many necessary societal institutions like Police Departments and the only apparatus that people on the Right have to fight back is the Republican Party so yeah, at the most basic level it has to be political if we have a shot.

    The left is playing for keeps and they are winning. Want proof? Look at my post above at what’s happening in Seattle. If you don’t fight back conservatives deserve everything that is coming to them. Wake up.

    Mind your pigeons Biff. I never once said it’s time to get rid of the police. I said it’s time to take armored vehicles away from Sgt Doughnut in suburbia. Your response was “nah becuase Democrats win” which is a fucking horrible take. I stand by that 100%.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

    Because “politics”? Really?

    So because you don’t want to seem to be “political” just roll over and let the left do whatever they want. Is that the idea? Well, at least you can claim to have “not played politics” when you get carjacked or home invaded and no one can come to help you.

    Progressive Democrats want to dismantle many necessary societal institutions like Police Departments and the only apparatus that people on the Right have to fight back is the Republican Party so yeah, at the most basic level it has to be political if we have a shot.

    The left is playing for keeps and they are winning. Want proof? Look at my post above at what’s happening in Seattle. If you don’t fight back conservatives deserve everything that is coming to them. Wake up.

    Mind your pigeons Biff. I never once said it’s time to get rid of the police. I said it’s time to take armored vehicles away from Sgt Doughnut in suburbia. Your response was “nah becuase Democrats win” which is a fucking horrible take. I stand by that 100%.
    My main point was, and maybe I was not clear, is that now is not the time for the Right to get behind defunding the police in any way.

    Before late May I could agree that demilitarization of police would be a fine idea, but is now the time to do that after the US just had it’s worst nationwide riots in its history?

    The country was in 100% agreement that the George Floyd death was wrongly handled by police. I would have been behind police reform and demilitarization but for me that came off the table once the violence and chaos ensued and Dems encouraged it and did nothing to stop it.
    Last edited by BiffCo99; 08-03-2020 at 12:43 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-17-2020, 09:01 PM
  2. Crazy Las Vegas police chase with movie-style ending
    By big dick in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-23-2018, 08:33 AM
  3. Police shoot at actor while filming a movie (bodycam footage released)
    By duped_samaritan in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2017, 10:38 AM
  4. Attn Tyde: did you realize that God spelled.....
    By CrackPipes and Kakfights in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-24-2016, 11:32 PM
  5. Don Johnson's daughter is in the new Quentin Tarantino movie
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2012, 04:08 PM