Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 66

Thread: Crazy Casino Stories? O.O :)

  1. #41
    I believe its because he might be black and obviously had no father figure

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Lol
      
      dwai: zing

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    I've got some warm jizz ready for your face.
    Why be so gratuitously profane. It’s unbecoming.
    Thank you. I find Walter's comments creepy, offensive, and harassing
    .

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    I've got some warm jizz ready for your face.
    Why be so gratuitously profane. Itís unbecoming.
    Nice pun!

    You're right though.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

    Why be so gratuitously profane. It’s unbecoming.
    Thank you. I find Walter's comments creepy, offensive, and harassing
    .
    Then you're on the wrong board. This is no place for snowflakes.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    I believe its because he might be black and obviously had no father figure
    I did have a father, and he probably wouldn't approve of what I said.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Was he confirmed on Maury?
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  6. #46
    A guy said something like," On a Casino Trip one day, some Dude won huge money, like $20,000 on a $5 bet. He was so ecstatic, he begun giving a bunch of random Gambling Strangers $300 a Pop, including me. I knew eventually he was going to end up broke and begging those random Gambling Strangers for his money back. Eventually, it happened. He ended up broke and begun asking those Random Gambling Strangers for his money back just like I knew was going to end up happening. They LAUGHED at him and refused to give him his money back. He looked devastated. He ended up asking me for his money back, and I actually felt sorry for him as it was clear he made a stupid mistake in the heat of the $20,000 win. I gave him back his $300 and he was grateful he got something back and left. "

  7. #47
    This crazy Casino Story I saw personally
    A woman won $4,000.... On a .40 bet. That's not only crazy, that's INSANE! O.O She won a MAJOR Progressive. Even she said in pleased shock,"I only bet .40 and got this HUGE win. 10,000 times her bet. She could buy a GOOD used car with only a .40 purchase! Good things can happen with Minimum bet.

  8. #48
    Here you go Karen:

    Here are the steps which are a program of recovery:

    1. We admitted we were powerless over gambling - that our lives had become unmanageable.
    2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to a normal way of thinking and living.
    3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of this Power of our own understanding.
    4. Made a searching and fearless moral and financial inventory of ourselves.
    5. Admitted to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
    6. Were entirely ready to have these defects of character removed.
    7. Humbly asked God (of our understanding) to remove our shortcomings.
    8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed and became willing to make amends to them all.
    9. Make direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
    10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong, promptly admitted it.
    11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
    12. Having made an effort to practice these principles in all our affairs, we tried to carry this message to other compulsive gamblers.

    The 12 Step Program is fundamentally based on ancient spiritual principles and rooted in sound medical therapy. The best recommendation for the program is the fact that "it works."

    Gamblers Anonymous would like to indicate that we are not soliciting members. Our intention is to highlight that gambling for certain individuals is an illness called "compulsive gambling." Gamblers Anonymous provides the message that there is an alternative to the destruction of compulsive gambling and this alternative is the Gamblers Anonymous program.

    Our ranks are filled with members who have recovered from the illness by stopping gambling and attaining a normal way of life. These members remain ready to help any individual who passes through the Gamblers Anonymous door.

  9. #49
    Woman would have won a progressive jackpot but didnít make a max bet....husband punched her right in the nose.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Woman would have won a progressive jackpot but didnít make a max bet....husband punched her right in the nose.
    I read about that! But I was remiss to add that horrible story to this thread. Apparently, he had been playing Max Bet, but had to pee really badly. He had his wife give him a pee break.... While he peed, she lowered the bet without asking his permission or consent to do so. So, when he came back, she excitedly said something like,"Honey, I won $1,000 on just a $1 bet!" He looked at the screen, and sure enough, she won $1,000 on a $1 bet. Instead of being HAPPY, he punched her so hard she fell out of her chair. He was arrested for Domestic Violence.... It turns out, she would have won him a ONE million Jackpot had she not lowered the bet from Max Bet. Poor Woman who got punched when she thought she won her Husband BIG money on a low bet.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Woman would have won a progressive jackpot but didnít make a max bet....husband punched her right in the nose.
    I read about that! But I was remiss to add that horrible story to this thread. Apparently, he had been playing Max Bet, but had to pee really badly. He had his wife give him a pee break.... While he peed, she lowered the bet without asking his permission or consent to do so. So, when he came back, she excitedly said something like,"Honey, I won $1,000 on just a $1 bet!" He looked at the screen, and sure enough, she won $1,000 on a $1 bet. Instead of being HAPPY, he punched her so hard she fell out of her chair. He was arrested for Domestic Violence.... It turns out, she would have won him a ONE million Jackpot had she not lowered the bet from Max Bet. Poor Woman who got punched when she thought she won her Husband BIG money on a low bet.
    GUY WAS GOD, A WELL DESERVED PUNCH TO THE NOSE SHOULD TEACH HER TO NOT FUCK UP AGAIN

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post

    I read about that! But I was remiss to add that horrible story to this thread. Apparently, he had been playing Max Bet, but had to pee really badly. He had his wife give him a pee break.... While he peed, she lowered the bet without asking his permission or consent to do so. So, when he came back, she excitedly said something like,"Honey, I won $1,000 on just a $1 bet!" He looked at the screen, and sure enough, she won $1,000 on a $1 bet. Instead of being HAPPY, he punched her so hard she fell out of her chair. He was arrested for Domestic Violence.... It turns out, she would have won him a ONE million Jackpot had she not lowered the bet from Max Bet. Poor Woman who got punched when she thought she won her Husband BIG money on a low bet.
    GUY WAS GOD, A WELL DESERVED PUNCH TO THE NOSE SHOULD TEACH HER TO NOT FUCK UP AGAIN
    Sacre Bleu! O.O. She obviously made a MISTAKE by changing the bet to a lower bet while he peed. She was presumably just passing time while he peed and was genuinely excited when she won the $1,000. She didn't deserve to be PUNCHED for the mistake. That POS I Husband deserved his arrest. I feel sorry for her, NOT him. I remember where I first read this horrible story, a Poster wrote something like,"That idiot husband could have easily tried for a million dollar Jackpot with the $1,000 she won him. At $5 Max Bet, he could have had a base number of 200 spins to try to get the Million dollar Jackpot. Now he's been arrested for Domestic violence for punching her and lost a new shot to fet the Million dollar Jackpot. Dumbass!
    Last edited by Karen Nathan; 08-12-2020 at 02:37 PM.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    GUY WAS GOD, A WELL DESERVED PUNCH TO THE NOSE SHOULD TEACH HER TO NOT FUCK UP AGAIN
    Sacre Bleu! O.O. She obviously made a MISTAKE by changing the bet to a lower bet while he peed. She was presumably just passing time while he peed and was genuinely excited when she won the $1,000. She didn't deserve to be PUNCHED for the mistake. That POS Husband deserved his arrest. I feel sorry for her, NOT him.
    I guess we'll have to just disagree on this one LUSCIOUS SWEETLIPS

  14. #54
    The split second of extra time it would have taken the additional credits to register would have caused the rng to have been elsewhere so he wouldnít have hit.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    The split second of extra time it would have taken the additional credits to register would have caused the rng to have been elsewhere so he wouldn’t have hit.

    I DID wonder if he hadn't suddenly needed to pee would he have won that 1 million....

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    The split second of extra time it would have taken the additional credits to register would have caused the rng to have been elsewhere so he wouldnít have hit.

    I DID wonder if he hadn't suddenly needed to pee would he have won that 1 million....
    No; he would not have hit it. The simple act of changing seats would have been more than enough.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post


    I DID wonder if he hadn't suddenly needed to pee would he have won that 1 million....
    No; he would not have hit it. The simple act of changing seats would have been more than enough.
    so the punch in the nose... COMPLETELY JUSTIFIED

  18. #58
    Something similar happened to me but it was entirely my own fault.... I was playing 50 Dragons at like $2.50 a bet and I was quickly losing my money. I went to another machine... And just MINUTES later I was told that someone won a full screen of The Dragon(Top Symbol) and won a Jackpot. :/ To quote Don't Speak by No Doubt,"Don't tell me cause it hurts." LMAO! :/

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Something similar happened to me but it was entirely my own fault.... I was playing 50 Dragons at like $2.50 a bet and I was quickly losing my money. I went to another machine... And just MINUTES later I was told that someone won a full screen of The Dragon(Top Symbol) and won a Jackpot. :/ To quote Don't Speak by No Doubt,"Don't tell me cause it hurts." LMAO! :/
    sounds like you need A PUNCH TO THE FUCKING NOSE

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: She really does

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Something similar happened to me but it was entirely my own fault.... I was playing 50 Dragons at like $2.50 a bet and I was quickly losing my money. I went to another machine... And just MINUTES later I was told that someone won a full screen of The Dragon(Top Symbol) and won a Jackpot. :/ To quote Don't Speak by No Doubt,"Don't tell me cause it hurts." LMAO! :/
    sounds like you need A PUNCH TO THE FUCKING NOSE
    Are you saying that you wouldn't be upset if someone won a Jackpot on a machine you just lost money on?
    Last edited by Karen Nathan; 08-13-2020 at 05:04 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jail Stories
    By Neverheeb in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-02-2018, 11:50 AM
  2. My stories here at PFA
    By son of lockman in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2014, 02:04 PM
  3. In the following weeks I'm going to tell some stories here
    By son of lockman in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2014, 06:15 PM
  4. One of my favorite WW2 stories
    By DirtyB in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 10:43 AM
  5. We Need Some Stories From 2012 WSOP
    By Sloppy Joe in forum 2012 World Series of Poker
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 09:43 PM