Thread: Adele's got jock itch

Bronze
    Load Metric

Adele's got jock itch

https://www.tmz.com/2023/06/19/adele...gas-residency/

Probably from that boggy old pond.

Load Metric
    I don’t know if a fungal infection can cross the blood barrier and become septic and kill her, but if it can, may it. Was a fan, but marry Rich Paul, and you’re dead to me.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I thought she was married to that Circus de Soley guy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerpiper View Post
    Did somebody forget to tell her chicks get yeast infections all the time and its honestly technically not jock itch per se just the same thing if her vajayjay grew yeast she can still get yeasty anywhere in her groin and its the same shit.. I mean there really is little difference in the long run. Especially if shes diabetic or borderline excess sugar can be sweated out and well yeah moisture and sugar are like crack to tinea variations that grow. Hell with her big boobs she probably has had yeast under the boobs before as well.. Its just alot more common then people think and bring up and yes sometimes hygiene plays a part but not always. She really put shit out there that honestly was unnecessary. (and before some people ring me up I know Ive done the same thing myself in the past on occasion).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I donÂ’t know if a fungal infection can cross the blood barrier and become septic and kill her, but if it can, may it. Was a fan, but marry Rich Paul, and youÂ’re dead to me.
    There is one particular MDRO Fungal variant that has been showing up more and more and yes can be fatal Candida Auris. Its mostly a threat to life to people with compromised immune systems though much like Covid was. Its zero threat to people who arent already immunocomped but in those whos systems cant handle it its fatal about 1/3 of the time

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This might be her latest excuse to get out of her residency.

Remember, she's on record saying that she despises live performance, and that it makes her physically ill.

Not only does she have a history of tons of missed shows (dating back to 2008 when she was a nobody, and it was a potential career killer), but these missed shows were always for flimsy health-related excuses. Then, of course, there was the disaster last year regarding her aborted Caesars residency.

I guess we will see if she suddenly bails out due to this "jock itch".

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Remember, she's on record saying that she despises live performance, and that it makes her physically ill.

Not only does she have a history of tons of missed shows (dating back to 2008 when she was a nobody, and it was a potential career killer), but these missed shows were always for flimsy health-related excuses. Then, of course, there was the disaster last year regarding her aborted Caesars residency.

Adele is a fucking mess. She's lucky a lot of Fans still gave her another chance after she cancelled her Residency the DAY before it was scheduled to start. A lot of people were already in the air headed for Las Vegas when she suddenly announced her cancellation. What a dick move that was to cancel one day before her residency was to start. If she cancels this Residency too, I think that will be the final nail in her coffin. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on both of us. Fool me three times, shame on just me. I'm saying with this tweaked saying that a lot of people will give second chances, but a lot of people will NOT give a third chance. Adele better take her second chance seriously because many people wouldn't give a third chance.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Adele is a fucking mess. She's lucky a lot of Fans still gave her another chance after she cancelled her Residency the DAY before it was scheduled to start. A lot of people were already in the air headed for Las Vegas when she suddenly announced her cancellation. What a dick move that was to cancel one day before her residency was to start. If she cancels this Residency too, I think that will be the final nail in her coffin. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on both of us. Fool me three times, shame on just me. I'm saying with this tweaked saying that a lot of people will give second chances, but a lot of people will NOT give a third chance. Adele better take her second chance seriously because many people wouldn't give a third chance.

you mean like with online gambling forums?

Silver
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=Tellafriend;1086281]
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post

you mean like with online gambling forums?[/QUOTE

What do you mean? :/

Thread Information