Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 66

Thread: Crazy Casino Stories? O.O :)

  1. #21
    Gold
    Reputation
    237
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,628
    Not sure exactly what year, somewhere between 2002-2004. The Bellagio was remodeling the poker room so the poker tables were all setup in the area outside the poker room. Tables were all tightly crammed together. I get there and sit in a 4-8 limit game (everything was limit then). Iím around the seven seat and about a foot behind me Phil Ivey is in the seven seat at a different table. 400-800 right next to 4-8, completely insane. Anyway, Iím kind of glancing over between hands and this white guy around 60 sitting in the one seat starts coughing uncontrollably. For some reason at the same time he had a grip of hundreds in his hand and is coughing blood all over them and everywhere else. He then falls out of his seat to the ground completely unconscious. I donít know if the guy died or what. The strange thing that I noticed is that Ivey stood up and kind of casually walked away. Typical emotionless Ivey, he almost seemed annoyed that the game was interrupted.

  2. #22
    A guy said that his wife one day had a lot of unexpected free play on her card, like an unexpected $300 loaded on her card and was pleasantly surprised. She thought the Casino was just being REALLY nice to her, happily played it, and turned some free play into cash. Months later, he and his wife went back to that same Casino. His wife had lost her Player's Card, so he and she went to the Player's Card to get another copy. They took her ID to make a copy, and.... Player's Club Employee staff informed her that she was actually on the Banned List for using free play that was given on her Card that was actually put as a glitch.

    He and she were stunned as she honestly thought that $300 free play was just an unexpected gift from the Casino. He pointed out that his wife was not a Thief and wouldn't have played if she knew it was a glitch and not a free gift. She only found out it was a glitch when she asked for another copy of her card. wonder what would have happened if she hadn't lost her Card in the first place and put the original card in the machine? Would she have seen an,"Account banned," message?" Hmm.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    A guy said that his wife one day had a lot of unexpected free play on her card, like an unexpected $300 loaded on her card and was pleasantly surprised. She thought the Casino was just being REALLY nice to her, happily played it, and turned some free play into cash. Months later, he and his wife went back to that same Casino. His wife had lost her Player's Card, so he and she went to the Player's Card to get another copy. They took her ID to make a copy, and.... Player's Club Employee staff informed her that she was actually on the Banned List for using free play that was given on her Card that was actually put as a glitch.

    He and she were stunned as she honestly thought that $300 free play was just an unexpected gift from the Casino. He pointed out that his wife was not a Thief and wouldn't have played if she knew it was a glitch and not a free gift. She only found out it was a glitch when she asked for another copy of her card. wonder what would have happened if she hadn't lost her Card in the first place and put the original card in the machine? Would she have seen an,"Account banned," message?" Hmm.
    ACCOUNT BANNED
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    A guy said that his wife one day had a lot of unexpected free play on her card, like an unexpected $300 loaded on her card and was pleasantly surprised. She thought the Casino was just being REALLY nice to her, happily played it, and turned some free play into cash. Months later, he and his wife went back to that same Casino. His wife had lost her Player's Card, so he and she went to the Player's Card to get another copy. They took her ID to make a copy, and.... Player's Club Employee staff informed her that she was actually on the Banned List for using free play that was given on her Card that was actually put as a glitch.

    He and she were stunned as she honestly thought that $300 free play was just an unexpected gift from the Casino. He pointed out that his wife was not a Thief and wouldn't have played if she knew it was a glitch and not a free gift. She only found out it was a glitch when she asked for another copy of her card. wonder what would have happened if she hadn't lost her Card in the first place and put the original card in the machine? Would she have seen an,"Account banned," message?" Hmm.
    ACCOUNT BANNED
    Hmm. Can you imagine putting in your Player's Club Card and seeing an "Account banned" Message and having NO idea what you could have done to deserve to have your Account Banned?

     
    Comments
      
      1marley1: Ban this Account. just For the imProper use of Capitalization.
    Last edited by Karen Nathan; 07-19-2020 at 06:07 AM.

  5. #25
    I cant IMAGINE putting in my Player's Club Card and seeing an ACCOUNT BANNED Message

  6. #26
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -6
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    8,114
    Back in early 2010 when I practically lived at Caesars Atlantic City, the badbeat jackpot there grew to over $550,000 before a middle-aged tourist from Delaware who almost never played there hit it and won the biggest share (50%). About six months later, a semi-regular player who knew this guy told us more of the story during a game when several of us were reminiscing about that massive jackpot and how that tourist had been super lucky to have hit the jackpot on one of his infrequent casino trips there.

    Apparently, in all of the excitement of hitting the badbeat jackpot, the tourist player from Delaware didnít realize that his secret side-chick, who had accompanied him on that trip, had been interviewed by a reporter for a local newspaper, including giving her name, while he was waiting to get paid.

    A few weeks later, a friend of the touristís older teenage son ran across the story in a newspaper, which included a picture of the guy and side-chick all smiles, then called the son to congratulate him for his dad making a big score at the casino. The son, however, had no clue about it, as the tourist had kept the entire matter, including winning the $275k, hidden from his family. Upon confirming his fatherís identity in the news story, The touristís son then told his mother about it, who apparently filed for divorce shortly thereafter, including demanding that she get half of his jackpot winnings pronto.

    As for whether this guy was able to save his marriage, I donít know, as the semi-regular player who knew this guy and shared these post-badbeat-jackpot-win story moved away from the area shortly afterwards and wasnít around to update us on the matter.
    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    We have a horrible choice between a super-shady, self-serving, lying criminal (Hillary Clinton) and an emotionally-unbalanced, shoot-from-the-hip authoritarian who lacks the intellectual curiosity to even want to learn the complexities that come with running a major nation like the US (Donald Trump).

  7. #27
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    -6
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    8,114
    Back in early 2010 when I practically lived in the poker room at Caesars Atlantic City, the badbeat jackpot there grew to over $550,000 before a middle-aged tourist from Delaware who almost never played there hit it and won the biggest share (50%). About six months later, a semi-regular player who knew this guy told us more of the story during a game when several of us were reminiscing about that massive jackpot and how that tourist had been super lucky to have hit the jackpot on one of his infrequent casino trips there.

    Apparently, in all of the excitement of hitting the badbeat jackpot, the tourist player from Delaware didnít realize that his secret side-chick, who had accompanied him on that trip, had been interviewed by a reporter for a local newspaper, including giving her name, while he was waiting to get paid.

    A few weeks after the tourist had hit that jackpot, a friend of the his older teenage son ran across the story on the Interwebs, which included a picture of the guy and side-chick all asmiles. This friend-of-the-son-of-the-tourist then called the son to congratulate him on his dad making a huge score at the casino. The son, however, initially confused about the matter, as the tourist had kept his family in the dark about it. Upon confirming his fatherís identity in the news story, the touristís son then passed this news along to his mother, who apparently filed for divorce shortly thereafter, including demanding that she immediately get half of her husbandís jackpot winnings.

    As for whether this guy was able to save his marriage, I donít know, as the semi-regular player who knew this guy and shared these post-badbeat-jackpot-win story with us moved away from the area shortly afterwards. In all likelihood, though, that tourist probably ended up being a huge loser from hitting that massive badbeat jackpot.
    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    We have a horrible choice between a super-shady, self-serving, lying criminal (Hillary Clinton) and an emotionally-unbalanced, shoot-from-the-hip authoritarian who lacks the intellectual curiosity to even want to learn the complexities that come with running a major nation like the US (Donald Trump).

  8. #28
    A guy said something like,"The Casino Hotel gave my friend and I room keys to a room at the end of a hall on the third floor. I opened the door and we went in. My Friend and I noticed the full Dom P bottle and we chatted about how nice it was that they gave us a free bottle of Dom P. Then my Friend and I took a good look around the room and noticed that there were a lot of personal items in this room and thought this was strange.

    We then heard snoring and looked at the bed and could see someone moving under the covers! We couldn't believe the hotel gave us keys to an already preoccupied room! We hightailed it out of that room and thanked our lucky stars that that guest hadn't been awake when we opened up the door and went in! We shuddered to think what could have happened if that guest had been awake and we went to the Hotel front desk and complained and got new keys to an unoccupied room. That was crazy!"

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    A guy said something like,"The Casino Hotel gave my friend and I room keys to a room at the end of a hall on the third floor. I opened the door and we went in. My Friend and I noticed the full Dom P bottle and we chatted about how nice it was that they gave us a free bottle of Dom P. Then my Friend and I took a good look around the room and noticed that there were a lot of personal items in this room and thought this was strange.

    We then heard snoring and looked at the bed and could see someone moving under the covers! We couldn't believe the hotel gave us keys to an already preoccupied room! We hightailed it out of that room and thanked our lucky stars that that guest hadn't been awake when we opened up the door and went in! We shuddered to think what could have happened if that guest had been awake and we went to the Hotel front desk and complained and got new keys to an unoccupied room. That was crazy!"
    You copied this out of Penthouse Forum.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    A guy said something like,"The Casino Hotel gave my friend and I room keys to a room at the end of a hall on the third floor. I opened the door and we went in. My Friend and I noticed the full Dom P bottle and we chatted about how nice it was that they gave us a free bottle of Dom P. Then my Friend and I took a good look around the room and noticed that there were a lot of personal items in this room and thought this was strange.

    We then heard snoring and looked at the bed and could see someone moving under the covers! We couldn't believe the hotel gave us keys to an already preoccupied room! We hightailed it out of that room and thanked our lucky stars that that guest hadn't been awake when we opened up the door and went in! We shuddered to think what could have happened if that guest had been awake and we went to the Hotel front desk and complained and got new keys to an unoccupied room. That was crazy!"
    You copied this out of Penthouse Forum.

    Still a Crazy Casino Story....

     
    Comments
      
      Muck Ficon: Shut it down Karen

  11. #31
    A High Roller was playing a Slot machine at Borgata I believe, and had $1,000 in the machine. Suddenly, he had to use the bathroom really badly, and ran to the bathroom witgout pressing cash out.... While he was on the toilet, he realized the awful realization that he left $1,000 unattended in his slot. He finished, washed his hands and then made a Beeline to his Slot. The $1,000 was unsurprisingly gone.

    He reported it to Borgata Staff. Knowing he is a high roller they were more than happy to help him out. The Staff looked up surveillance, and some random woman had cashed out his $1,000 and instead of going to a TITO machine and running out the door with the cash, she sat in the Casino playing like an idiot with the stolen $1,000. The Staff and the High Roller went to the game she was playing at and Confronted her. She claimed the money she was playing with was from her own bankroll she brought in with her. The Staff pointed out she was caught on Surveillance Camera taking his $1,000 and mentioned they could show it to her if she wanted.

    She was forced to give him back the money that was still in the machine and any money she lost was given to him in free play. She was trespassed for life. What an idiot she was. She should have known not to cash out and play $1,000 and play with it. She wouldn't have been so stupid had she went to the TITO kiosk and left with the cash but to sit in the Casino playing with it was stupid.

     
    Comments
      
      Muck Ficon: Cool story...
      
      Tellafriend: Fuck muck

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    A High Roller was playing a Slot machine at Borgata I believe, and had $1,000 in the machine. Suddenly, he had to use the bathroom really badly, and ran to the bathroom witgout pressing cash out.... While he was on the toilet, he realized the awful realization that he left $1,000 unattended in his slot. He finished, washed his hands and then made a Beeline to his Slot. The $1,000 was unsurprisingly gone.

    He reported it to Borgata Staff. Knowing he is a high roller they were more than happy to help him out. The Staff looked up surveillance, and some random woman had cashed out his $1,000 and instead of going to a TITO machine and running out the door with the cash, she sat in the Casino playing like an idiot with the stolen $1,000. The Staff and the High Roller went to the game she was playing at and Confronted her. She claimed the money she was playing with was from her own bankroll she brought in with her. The Staff pointed out she was caught on Surveillance Camera taking his $1,000 and mentioned they could show it to her if she wanted.

    She was forced to give him back the money that was still in the machine and any money she lost was given to him in free play. She was trespassed for life. What an idiot she was. She should have known not to cash out and play $1,000 and play with it. She wouldn't have been so stupid had she went to the TITO kiosk and left with the cash but to sit in the Casino playing with it was stupid.
    That was you...wasnít it?

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    A High Roller was playing a Slot machine at Borgata I believe, and had $1,000 in the machine. Suddenly, he had to use the bathroom really badly, and ran to the bathroom witgout pressing cash out.... While he was on the toilet, he realized the awful realization that he left $1,000 unattended in his slot. He finished, washed his hands and then made a Beeline to his Slot. The $1,000 was unsurprisingly gone.

    He reported it to Borgata Staff. Knowing he is a high roller they were more than happy to help him out. The Staff looked up surveillance, and some random woman had cashed out his $1,000 and instead of going to a TITO machine and running out the door with the cash, she sat in the Casino playing like an idiot with the stolen $1,000. The Staff and the High Roller went to the game she was playing at and Confronted her. She claimed the money she was playing with was from her own bankroll she brought in with her. The Staff pointed out she was caught on Surveillance Camera taking his $1,000 and mentioned they could show it to her if she wanted.

    She was forced to give him back the money that was still in the machine and any money she lost was given to him in free play. She was trespassed for life. What an idiot she was. She should have known not to cash out and play $1,000 and play with it. She wouldn't have been so stupid had she went to the TITO kiosk and left with the cash but to sit in the Casino playing with it was stupid.
    That was you...wasn’t it?
    That wasn't me. I would never go cash out money from a slot and go play it or turn it into cash for myself. Also I have never been to Borgata.

  14. #34
    Silver Starbucks Spunk Bucket's Avatar
    Reputation
    51
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    the end of the rainbow
    Posts
    778
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    2014ish.

    My friends & I are playing $2/5 @ Horseshoe Cincy. We take a break and one of my friends heads to the pit games.

    I follow but don't play, but he puts down $500 on a craps table and bets $25 on the small/tall/all bonus bet (He's betting a 2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10,11,12 will all be rolled before a 7). It pays 1,000:1.

    He hits it for $25k.

    He goes straight to the high limit room and starts betting 1-3k per hand at blackjack. Eventually he starts betting 5k.

    He runs up the $25k to over $150k in the next 24 hours playing blackjack and craps.

    The following week he gets fired from his 100k/year job (from calling in to gamble)....loses all 150k back to the casino, went into deep depression, and has never gambled since afaik.
    Good but...$25 at 1000/1 is $25k?
    BALLIN'!!

  15. #35
    Gold Kuntmissioner's Avatar
    Reputation
    339
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Savin Hill
    Posts
    1,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post

    Good but...$25 at 1000/1 is $25k?
    It is.

     
    Comments
      
      Karen Nathan: I agree with you! :D It's basic Math! :D

  16. #36
    Silver Starbucks Spunk Bucket's Avatar
    Reputation
    51
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    the end of the rainbow
    Posts
    778
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks Spunk Bucket View Post

    Good but...$25 at 1000/1 is $25k?
    It is.
    Sorry- appears I misread the story as the $500 going on at 1000/1 and only hitting for $25k

     
    Comments
      
      Kuntmissioner: ��
    BALLIN'!!

  17. #37
    Platinum splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    549
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    2,758
    Like the non election, non blm, non corona stories. You go Karen girl, donít let the haters deter you.
    If You can calm the raging seas, You can calm the storm in me.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Like the non election, non blm, non corona stories. You go Karen girl, donít let the haters deter you.
    Thank you for the warm words.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Like the non election, non blm, non corona stories. You go Karen girl, donít let the haters deter you.
    Thank you for the warm words.
    I've got some warm jizz ready for your face.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post

    Thank you for the warm words.
    I've got some warm jizz ready for your face.
    Why be so gratuitously profane. Itís unbecoming.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jail Stories
    By Neverheeb in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-02-2018, 11:50 AM
  2. My stories here at PFA
    By son of lockman in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2014, 02:04 PM
  3. In the following weeks I'm going to tell some stories here
    By son of lockman in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-21-2014, 06:15 PM
  4. One of my favorite WW2 stories
    By DirtyB in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 10:43 AM
  5. We Need Some Stories From 2012 WSOP
    By Sloppy Joe in forum 2012 World Series of Poker
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 09:43 PM