Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** ASK VWLS THREAD

Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** ASK VWLS THREAD

Hi Guys, Gals and Gays:

Over the past two weeks I've collected a variety of "Ask Vwls" questions sent to me, most of which are sexually related, but some random questions as well. I will answer these on the radio show tonight and in upcoming episodes. Please use this thread instead of my PM and Skype to ask your questions and get your name mentioned on the show - this will help me to keep everything in one place and organized.

Druff, would you be so kind as to sticky this?

You may also call in during my radio segments to ask questions - this is especially encouraged if you have a complex issue you'd like to talk about.

Questions should be interesting to others in some way, and not just moronic items like "can I fuck you if I come to Phoenix," etc.

Thanks and I look forward to addressing your questions!

-V
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Did you feel the same way about the mortgage contract you signed with the bank, that you walked away from, as Bryan Micon felt about the contract he signed with Druff regarding the future of Donkdown...that it was not a valid contract? If so, which part of your contract with the bank was not valid? I'd especially like to know which part said that if your house decreases in value it is fine to give the bank the house back. Was Micons wife your attorney if you answered yes to this?

Do you agree when posters like me feel your actions regarding above is a major reason why the economy is in the tank?

TIA

Load Metric
    this would be a good thread on it's own merit but my question is how and when did you discover online poker for real money ?
    if you care my story is, around 2002 i was playing texas holdem on yahoo (play money obv) and someone in chat mentioned Party Poker was a real money site and insta opened an account, PP was so easy to deposit and cashouts were great - "the good old days"
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric
    When the temps hit 130 degrees in that horrible metro area, do you alter your day plans from shopping at Wal-Mart and enjoying a fancy dinner at Applebee's to shopping at Target and a fancy dinner at Chili's?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    When the temps hit 130 degrees in that horrible metro area, do you alter your day plans from shopping at Wal-Mart and enjoying a fancy dinner at Applebee's to shopping at Target and a fancy dinner at Chili's?
    LOL are you talking to me? Do you pay any attention at all to my posts?
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Did you feel the same way about the mortgage contract you signed with the bank, that you walked away from, as Bryan Micon felt about the contract he signed with Druff regarding the future of Donkdown...that it was not a valid contract? If so, which part of your contract with the bank was not valid? I'd especially like to know which part said that if your house decreases in value it is fine to give the bank the house back. Was Micons wife your attorney if you answered yes to this?

Do you agree when posters like me feel your actions regarding above is a major reason why the economy is in the tank?

TIA

Fuck that. I blame the shady banks and mortgage companies giving out loans left and right on artificially inflated properties.

Don't blame Vwls for walking at all.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

TIA

Fuck that. I blame the shady banks and mortgage companies giving out loans left and right on artificially inflated properties.

I was thinking the exact same thing.
    "Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

Load Metric

TIA

A contract was signed. She was obviously dumb enough to buy that property at an inflated price. Nobody put a gun to her head. She could have rented instead of buying. Don't blame the banks. Don't blame Bush...well yes, blame Bush and Greenspan because those two helped fuck the country (and I'm not lib..I tell it as I see it) but idiots...n-words and poor people are the ones who got these fucked up interest only mortgages that killed the housing market then the economy.

I live in a bubble state as does she. There were houses selling for $450k that are $100k houses. Anybody with two brain cells knew buying at that time was a

Wallow in your own shit I say. These mooks thought the market would go up forever. That those same houses would be million dollar houses. It was a joke. Your average household income is $50k. You can prob borrow 3-3.5 times that with good credit. That doesn't equal $400k last I checked. And this was a less than average neighborhood IMO. It boggles my mind how stupid people are financially. Just clueless.

You signed up for it. Pay the damn thing!!

Load Metric
    A contract was signed. She was obviously dumb enough to buy that property at an inflated price. Nobody put a gun to her head. She could have rented instead of buying. Don't blame the banks. Don't blame Bush...well yes, blame Bush and Greenspan because those two helped fuck the country (and I'm not lib..I tell it as I see it) but idiots...n-words and poor people are the ones who got these fucked up interest only mortgages that killed the housing market then the economy.

I live in a bubble state as does she. There were houses selling for $450k that are $100k houses. Anybody with two brain cells knew buying at that time was a

Wallow in your own shit I say. These mooks thought the market would go up forever. That those same houses would be million dollar houses. It was a joke. Your average household income is $50k. You can prob borrow 3-3.5 times that with good credit. That doesn't equal $400k last I checked. And this was a less than average neighborhood IMO. It boggles my mind how stupid people are financially. Just clueless.

You sound bitter. You should get therapy for your anger issues. You're acting like she single handedly brought down the American economy.

Don't worry all the rich people made out great in the collapse.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

What is it that you're so angry about? So many of your posts are hostile.

Name:  hug__by_Defies.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  26.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    LOL are you talking to me? Do you pay any attention at all to my posts?
    I was expressing my distaste for the urban sprawl/strip mall/corporate culture that is Phoenix, in question form.

Semi-serious question: Do you call yourself a Phoenician?

Load Metric
    Thank you for answering my question on last nights show. You confirmed my suspicions as to why you bought the house. Typical buy and the top and sell at the bottom scenerio that most novice investors get themselves into. Same exact thing happens in the stock market. They wait until the market does great and then they jump in at the top. When it tanks they panic and sell at the bottom. It's comical. Be a contrarian.

And you say the banks still made their money? Ok, then tell me why 99% of the banks either went bankrupt or needed a government bailout if not for the housing crisis? Do you even know what the housing crisis was about?

The banks had insurance you said. How would you like to have been one of the people invested in the following. This was one of the safest investments around. EVER. Until people like you did their thing.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=F...rce=undefined;

Your ignorance is noted and I will no longer harrass you regarding any of this.

But please remember, just because you host an internet radio show doesn't make you know what you're talking about. Stick to cocktails and food.

Load Metric

But please remember, just because you host an internet radio show doesn't make you know what you're talking about. Stick to cocktails and food.
    You wonder why some people hate you?

It's because you're a condescending fucktard. You should work on that character flaw.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Thank you for answering my question on last nights show. You confirmed my suspicions as to why you bought the house. Typical buy and the top and sell at the bottom scenerio that most novice investors get themselves into. Same exact thing happens in the stock market. They wait until the market does great and then they jump in at the top. When it tanks they panic and sell at the bottom. It's comical. Be a contrarian.

And you say the banks still made their money? Ok, then tell me why 99% of the banks either went bankrupt or needed a government bailout if not for the housing crisis? Do you even know what the housing crisis was about?

The banks had insurance you said. How would you like to have been one of the people invested in the following. This was one of the safest investments around. EVER. Until people like you did their thing.

You're an angry little troll with a bad life. Sorry.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

You wonder why some people hate you?

It's because you're a condescending fucktard. You should work on that character flaw.
    No, I don't wonder. But it's the fucking internet dude.
    Last edited by Pooh; 08-15-2012 at 04:33 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Picture a life where you don't need to look at price tags...ever. You buy whatever you want when you want. It could be a nice meal or a Mercedes. Cash. That's my life.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Picture a life where you don't need to look at price tags...ever. You buy whatever you want when you want. It could be a nice meal or a Mercedes. Cash. That's my life.

Load Metric

TIA
    It's official. You are a complete fucking moron.

Load Metric

As well as a totally insecure douche.

Load Metric

Too bad it can't buy you happiness, a better personality or an alternative way to utilize your time than to brag about your net worth on an internet forum full of broke degenerates.

I'm sure that your life is great though, congrats on your successes.

Last edited by Sloppy Joe; 08-15-2012 at 09:00 PM.

Thread Information