Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Why I've been deleting threads and posts lately

Load Metric
    Stfu jerkoff

Load Metric
    I barely post here anymore but still listen to every radio show (including the wife)... however after reading this and seeing some of the BS the following is clear:

1. Tine & Brandon don't appear to have been involved in the BS to spam the new site. I think Tine is maybe guilty of not discouraging it, but I mean... come on who the fuck cares about that? It's not like he privately messaged people outright to tell them "post on my site, not on todd's". If he did then fuck him, but I don't think he's that stupid or needy (nowadays, back in the boris days... well different times)

2. PLOL seems to just have been trolling and maybe took it to far. To his point this is the lolinternets and I kinda understand that he wanted to just fuck around. I never really liked him previously (mostly because he'd fuck with china) but as the yrs have gone on I really don't give a fuck anymore because it is the lolinternets. We're all adults here and PLOL should have known how Todd would react to this, but again he's kinda a troll so maybe he thought it wouldn't be that serious. I honestly believe he didn't maliciously try and truly hurt Todd here.

3. I think the real asshole here is SrslySirius (note i've always thought the guy to be awesome and love his work / persona). He is trying to play it off like he didn't mean anything by this and "oh sorry for spamming, won't do it again" yet is doing passive aggressive bullshit. It's obvious he doesn't like or respect Todd. This coupled with his trollish behavior is just a bad combination to set off someone like Todd, who no offense, doesn't handle somethings with a level head and can't let things go. SS has been part of this community for close to 10yrs, he knew exactly how Todd would go off by doing what he did and for that you're just a fucking asshole. It's not Todd's fault he is the way he is, it's your fault for doing what you did multiple times knowing how he would react and has reacted over the last 15yrs.

I've been a reader / part of the community since '05, maybe not as prominent as most but still to this day I love radio. I don't blame Tine for wanting to branch out (we all grow) or Drex for wanting to do radio which isn't fully poker based (he's been saying that for yrs). I don't know what PLOL's agenda is, but it doesn't sound like he's being outwardly malicious or atleast trying to be an asshole about it. The issue here is that SrslySirius has held a grudge against Todd for the last few yrs and now has a way to get back at him by taking away the community he's tried to keep together. Obviously SS is an intelligent person and has been disguising some of this by pleading ignorance about how Todd would react, but let's be real what he's doing here is just being an outright dick to try and get over on Todd. He knows exactly how Todd was/is going to react and is trying to turn it out to be "Well Todd is crazy, hence I don't post here... come over to this place where Todd isn't involved" all because he's still angry.

SrslySirius, you're a grown ass fucking man... act like one. Like PLOL said it's the lolinternets, which it is. You don't have to fuck with Todd or split the community up because of some childish vendetta against Todd. Troll him a bit if you like, he can take it but what you're doing is so much more fucked up and you're acting like you are doing nothing wrong. You're just being an asshole and while you may get kicks out of it, it's really not funny. Your supporters (I used to be one) may not see it or may even encourage you to fuck with Todd because it's funny, but honestly man it just shows you haven't gown up in 10yrs and are bitch.

This post will prob be overlooked, but for anyone who reads this... take note who the real asshole is here, who the real petty person is and who the real crazy person is. Todd may have a few of idiosyncrasies that I find weird or don't agree with, but he's a great guy and has selflessly done a lot for this community that has caused real life issues for him. You can say a few things about Todd, but truthfully he is a really good person (unless you're a customer service rep ). Regardless of your thoughts about him, think how he held this place together and then think what this asshole is trying to do because he's a 30+ yr old butthurt adult.

TL;DR - Fuck SrslySirius? Back to my nap. ZOD IS GOD.

Comments

JeffDime: That’s good info and seems credible.

Sheesfaced: A reasonable take although personally think a tad harsh on Thomas but I get it

peter mcneil: Agreed on SrslySirius

snowtracks: Well Said Sir

Dan Druff: i'm a freak and a weird dude, and i'm also quite young

gimmick:
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    on and PLOP is spitthis? how was that an open secret?
    wat

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Just to keep things 100, this venture will be dead as disco the minute Brandon flakes out, so know your role bitches, SS funny videos and some ikeafag aint keeping that shit alive
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    stfu noob
    Fuck you and Dwai. Had to be said. D-bags.

Load Metric
    yes plop is spit this, THE WORST KEEP SECRET IN DUPE HISTORY

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    stfu noob
    Fuck you and Dwai. Had to be said. D-bags.
    Are you gonna cry fuckboy?

Comments

TheXFactor: You are gonna cry ASSCLOWN.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Just to keep things 100, this venture will be dead as disco the minute Brandon flakes out, so know your role bitches, SS funny videos and some ikeafag aint keeping that shit alive

honestly if the site reverts to a blog where im posting stock picks and win/loss rates and the occasional bit of technical analysis, its really not going to phase me. ive had some lovely convos there with people who enjoy discussing such things and posting their own results/TA and thats been my equity from day 1.

this whole ass thread is about the acrimonious failing of thomas and druffs friendship.

thats all.

if the splitthis/thomas/druff hate triangle had never happened, druff wouldnt have batted a fucking eyelash.

but because everything is shitty and personal between those three, there is no such thing as a minor slight.

which, hilariously, is making more people post at stockamets because no one wants to deal with this ugliness, and this ugliness has rapidly eclipsed whatever else used to be this sites brand.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    A radio listener who lurks on the forum PM'd me, "Are you going to stop doing the PFA show with Brandon now that he's betrayed you like this?"

I explained to this guy that I don't feel Brandon betrayed me at all, and I will explain it again here, just for clarity's sake.

As far as I can tell, Brandon wasn't part of any of this until they approached him recently about radio. And it was pitched to him like, "Hey, I know you've wanted to do a show where it's not about poker, how about joining our show over here?"

That sounded appealing to him, so he said yes. That's it.

It was actually his idea that we have today's conference call, because he's friends with most of the people involved in this dispute, and he doesn't like seeing everyone arguing. He's basically staying out of it, and hoping he can help with the process of people coming to terms.

My issues are not with him, and he is welcome back on the PFA show when he feels like doing it, as always.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    on and PLOP is spitthis? how was that an open secret?
    Admittedly it took me a while to realize it but once I did it was pretty obvious. He was constantly making fun of OSA’s investment losses, posted a lot about election odds/wagers etc.; things that Plop was known to do. If you’re weren’t active in the specific threads where this was occurring then you’d probably not figure it out. There was also I time I recall where someone quoted a Spitthis post replying something like “I just wish we could get Plops take on this” which was clearly a nod to Spitthis being Plop. Again if you didn’t see that post then not like you’d of picked up on it.

Spit also admitted he was a dupe and that he was using Dupe instead of existing old account partly because people knew who he was in real life and wanted more anonymity. There’s only a handful of posters that could’ve been.

Once I realized Spit was Plop I certainly wasn’t going to out him b/c I figured he had his reasons.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, if you're hoping for a new nasty personal war to start, you're going to be disappointed. I'm not interested in that.

I'm hoping today we can come to terms and reach an understanding going forward. If we can, great. If we can't, then I simply won't let any promotion for the other site happen here, and then I'll drop it.

I'm not interested in creating a problem in anyone's personal lives, or even on the forums.

The call today will take place -- at least I plan to be there. If everyone is honest and up front with me, then I'll be amenable to putting the recent past aside and starting over. If the call is full of denials and "it's all a giant misunderstanding" sort of rhetoric, I'll politely let them know I'm not interested in a discussion along those lines, and I'll excuse myself from the conference.

Guess we'll see what happens.

Comments

sonatine: totally reasonable

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    A radio listener who lurks on the forum PM'd me, "Are you going to stop doing the PFA show with Brandon now that he's betrayed you like this?"

I explained to this guy that I don't feel Brandon betrayed me at all, and I will explain it again here, just for clarity's sake.

As far as I can tell, Brandon wasn't part of any of this until they approached him recently about radio. And it was pitched to him like, "Hey, I know you've wanted to do a show where it's not about poker, how about joining our show over here?"

It was actually his idea that we have today's conference call, because he's friends with most of the people involved in this dispute, and he doesn't like seeing everyone arguing. He's basically staying out of it, and hoping he can help with the process of people coming to terms.

My issues are not with him, and he is welcome back on the PFA show when he feels like doing it, as always.
    lol, when are you gonna get a clue, Brandon has done this how many times? and he's always running and hiding while you deal with the bullshit, or as you call it "staying out of it"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

lol, when are you gonna get a clue, Brandon has done this how many times? and he's always running and hiding while you deal with the bullshit, or as you call it "staying out of it"
    I wanted to post something like this and totally agree, Brandon has the golden voice and personality to match. Druff on his own is great but add some Brandon and it goes up two notches. Only issues he is super flaky and not reliable for a ton of different reasons. Plop and SS will go nowhere on there own the only way they get anyone to listen to them is riding the coattails of druff and Brandon. This is Jasep #2 joke

O ya, I wrote this mainly cause I didn’t get a invite.
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 07-16-2020 at 07:31 AM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Oh, I thought they were saying PLOP was splitthis, the nurse. LOL

Comments

PLOL: it's ok, it's exhausting keeping track

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Oh, I thought they were saying PLOP was splitthis, the nurse. LOL
    I thought PLOP was Walter

Comments

PLOL: buddy that's called blackface

Load Metric
    Druff can you please let Sanlmar moderate the call?

Comments

Tellafriend:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's some morning comedy for you. I got the following from one meth-cooking white trash ingrate:

Quote Originally Posted by Jewdonk
    Wow can you imagine if I got serious about a new site

Would take me about a week to rape and pillage your entire userbase

You get this bent over sonatines sad little financial corner of the interwebs

Just imagine if i gave 2 fucks and decide to unload a cookie cutter forum all over your face
    This prose took him 3 different e-mails to communicate.

Anyway, I don't have to imagine what would happen if he got serious about a new site. We got to actually see it occur several times, and each time was more embarrassing than before. His choice in mods was even more impressive -- a career criminal setting up a long con (and he let the guy mod a second time under a phony name, after this came out), and people from skatz who were trading the admin password around while laughing at him.

And who can forget the failsite which he "sold" to a fake AIM account promising him $2000, and he gave the password to the kingdom BEFORE receiving the money. Then the dude proceeded to wipe it from existence. Martin stood helplessly, crack pipe in hand, watching his beloved failsite get ravaged.

Great times.

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Comments

Sloppy Joe: crack pipe in hand

Load Metric

SS

PLOL

Tine

ZOD always on the fence

Load Metric
    Man if you would have told me that the dude that was 2p2 famous for making funny rap parody videos would eventually turn into a Machiavellian villain trying to tear some 8th tier poker forum apart, I would have told you yeah I saw this coming when he fucked us over with PROJECT MACGUFFIN THAT'S WHAT YOU GET THOMAS YOU NON PROJECT FINISHING MOTHERFUCKER

Load Metric

i'm obv not involved, but why is this call necessary?

why don't you just agree that they not promote their site on your forum?

i just saved you all an hour of your time.

Comments

dwai: guys making some sense here

Thread Information