Thread: just a reminder donīt stick your dick in crazy | Amber Heard and Johnny Depp

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

just a reminder donīt stick your dick in crazy | Amber Heard and Johnny Depp

tidbits: punched him, cut a part of his pinky off, shat on his bed, punched him on a flight, obviously gave him Xanax to make him more pliable
    Threw pans, vases and paint thinner cans at him

Forgot her status as a front runner for abuse victims and womens rights, a real piece of work

He is now suing her for 50 million not for the abuse but because he got fired from pirates and she wrote an article where she didnt name him but insinuated he abused her, also she was violent against former partners
    Last edited by johndoe; 02-08-2020 at 01:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've been following this story somewhat. Looks like both involved are assholes and somewhat crazy. Amber might be the worse one, though. Even though Amber Heard was the one to originally allege physical abuse, Depp has since presented evidence that, at least sometimes, she attacked him out of nowhere.

She's also bisexual, and has dated women before, including photographer Tasya Van Ree, who looks like a man:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also shout out to johndoe who just made his second post since registering 8 years ago (!!)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    she's a gold digging cunt. she obv never loved him and clearly wanted to profit off of him from lies and manipulation.

look at her eyes towards the end of this follow up video.

and really, what kind of person poops in the bed to show an act of defiance of hate?

i'm sure our resident cucks, jimmy and mumbles will side with her.

Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Depp has been 🦇 shit for years
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I've been following this story somewhat. Looks like both involved are assholes and somewhat crazy. Amber might be the worse one, though. Even though Amber Heard was the one to originally allege physical abuse, Depp has since presented evidence that, at least sometimes, she attacked him out of nowhere.
    I strongly disagree with this assessment. I think it is clear that Amber is the abusive asshole in this situation. Depp has always been a bit eccentric but no one ever called him out for abuse before, his exes all stuck up for him when Amber originally made the accusations, and he has said from day 1 that he never abused her and he has stuck with the same story. This tape blows literally everything Amber said out of the fucking water. Conclusion: Dat bitch was trippin

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    she's a gold digging cunt. she obv never loved him and clearly wanted to profit off of him from lies and manipulation.

and really, what kind of person poops in the bed to show an act of defiance of hate?

There are definitely crazy women out there that the sane among us should avoid like the plague. I’ve had some brief encounters with 1 or 2 who were definitely super toxic but managed to avoid the worst possible living outcome (i.e. having a child with them) even though the sex was awesome. But that’s how they usually hook you. So, I feel for JD for getting roped in by her.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That damn hot / crazy grid will get ya every time lol ...

Comments

MumblesBadly: Helps to avoid when your T-levels drop with age, but only really safe if celibate.

Load Metric
    Why is Johnny Depp suing her?

She is a mental case and has little to no money or assets.

You really don't want to waste time suing poor people with no money or assets.

I think he is trying to restore his reputation.
    He is now known as a wife beater with a bad temper.

He has bad judgment, he let his attorneys fleece him dry for decades.

He has very little money left and his days of getting a big paycheck for movies like Pirates of the Caribbean are over.

Comments

1marley1: Sitting on $200 mil + $20 mil / year for rest of his life... fn moron

Load Metric
    Also shout out to johndoe who just made his second post since registering 8 years ago (!!)

To johndoe!

Who is either Johnny Deep himself OR weird. Either way, welcome.

Load Metric
    I could give a F about this, but how does anyone agree w/you about anything? (that said, figures you and druff just auto-took the guy's side,)

You call us snowflakes, but every post you make, is you bitching about how you hate something else, no shit what the F else is new?
    I hate global poker, I hate Mariotta, I hate QB's that got their team to the SB, I hate the new butter finger recipe, I hate that Harvard allows black people I hate this, I that,
    You must be a blast to hang out w/but if you stopped fucking crying for 2 seconds, maybe you'd make a friend in RL and you can cry to them nonstop.
    You at least used to be kind of funny, now you are just a sad troll.

Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

Comments

sah_24: fucking cancer just like your hero
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Jimmy do you even read or listen to the story before shooting your mouth off?

I didn't "auto take the guy's side". Proof has been released recently that Heard attacked Depp many times unprovoked. In fact, I was more measured in my response, saying that I felt Depp probably was abusive too, but that now we know for sure that Heard also attacked him.

Exactly where am I being unreasonable? If anything, I'm being unfair to Depp, because there's not much proof against him, but there is against Heard.

Comments

nunbeater: true

sah_24: No he doesn't like all kap fan boys

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Jimmy do you even read or listen to the story before shooting your mouth off?

I didn't "auto take the guy's side". Proof has been released recently that Heard attacked Depp many times unprovoked. In fact, I was more measured in my response, saying that I felt Depp probably was abusive too, but that now we know for sure that Heard also attacked him.

Exactly where am I being unreasonable? If anything, I'm being unfair to Depp, because there's not much proof against him, but there is against Heard.
    duh,..you're being unreasonable because your white and support the patriarchy. every good cuck knows that...

also,..in before jimmy posts more of kaps greatest hitz

Comments

sah_24: Lol
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    She's a bad guy.

Comments

Dan Druff: lol great pics

1marley1: This guy sucks

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ryder defends depp.

seems pretty obv that heard was a gold digging cunt that he deeply loved as she tries to rake him through the coals.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...131742651.html

Thread Information