Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 225

Thread: Why I've been deleting threads and posts lately

  1. #1
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6087
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40,884
    Blog Entries
    2

    Why I've been deleting threads and posts lately

    Intro

    I've been trying to keep this matter private, but I see there's been some questions about some recently deleted threads and posts, so I'll do my best to explain. I'm always for openness and honesty and transparency, so I feel I owe the community an explanation as to what's going on.

    About 2 months ago, a longtime PFA user (and good poster) started his own forum. Let's call him "Jerry". While I don't have the monopoly on forums in this community, any "new" forum started with a similar purpose to PFA always makes me concerned, as frankly this community is too small to be splintering further. So when I see a new forum is being started, I always suspect "replacement".

    Now, again, I don't own monopoly rights to this community. If someone wants to start another forum and traffic organically shows up there, and eventually leaves PFA, that's the way life goes. I understand that.

    However, I would be a fool to allow spam or advertisements for a forum which is meant to harm PFA and basically steal its traffic. I've put a lot of time and work into this place over the 8+ years it's been running, and haven't even attempted to monetize it. I'm not handing the traffic over to someone else who feels it's time to replace PFA with their own site.



    Much Ado About Nothing

    Upon learning of the almost-completed forum, I contacted Jerry in May. Fortunately, Jerry assured me that my concern wasn't warranted. He claimed that his forum was about one very narrow topic (which had nothing to do with poker, Vegas, or gambling), and was not meant in any way to compete with PFA or steal its traffic. Given that Jerry had always been straight with me in the past, and was a longtime good poster here, I took him at his word.

    I told Jerry that he was welcome to promote his new site on PFA, and he thanked me, telling me that I was much more agreeable about the whole thing than he expected.

    For the moment, everything was good.



    Here Come the Agitators

    "Tim" is another longtime member of this community. He quit PFA 2 years ago because he was unhappy about a moderation decision here. Of course, that's Tim's right, and I never held it against him for quitting. Occasionally Tim would appear under a known dupe of his and post -- often to promote something else he was doing -- but given Tim's longtime history in the community and the fact that his promotions weren't at all competing with PFA, I was still okay with it. Still, Tim would tell people he had "quit" PFA and would have not-so-nice things to say about the site and my moderation style when people would ask him why he left.

    Tim was very excited to see Jerry's new site. See, Tim didn't really want to quit this community, but he felt he had to out of principle. But he missed it. He wanted to be part of it while not actually being on PFA itself. Here was his chance. "Perhaps if I promote this new forum, the gang will move over to this new place", thought Tim. "That would be ideal. I could be part of the community once again, and won't have to be on a site Druff runs!"

    "Andy" is another friend of Tim's. He's also a longtime member here. Andy also quit PFA awhile ago (for reasons unknown), but has been posting very actively on a dupe. The dupe's real identity is essentially an open secret. It isn't clear to me why "Andy" will only post on a dupe, but again, given his longtime good posting history here, I didn't question it.

    However, Andy must also have issues with me, because as soon as Tim attempted to blow up Jerry's new site, Andy mostly stopped posting here (even under his dupe), and only started posting on Jerry's forum.

    At this point, despite the participation of Jerry, Andy, and Tim, the forum was mostly dead. For the most part, it hadn't caught on yet. They needed more traffic.

    Tim and Andy went on to create threads on Jerry's forum which were identical to the most popular ones on PFA.

    "ELON TUSK IS GOD"

    "Songs you like, post them here"

    A Trump thread was then created by another user, with an almost-identical name to the one here.

    It was clear was what happening. However, I still said nothing.



    Then Tim decided he was going to take it to the next level. He bumped three different threads on PFA, blatantly and obnoxiously spamming ads for Jerry's forum. The language of this spam was encouraging people to leave PFA and go over to Jerry's site.

    As you can imagine, I was furious. Keep in mind that I have met all three of these guys in person, and always maintained a friendly relationship with them. While Jerry and I didn't really talk privately, Tim and Andy did talk privately with me on and off, and I always thought we were friendly acquaintances at the very least. I was pretty shocked to see this sort of behavior.

    To be continued...

  2. #2
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6087
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40,884
    Blog Entries
    2
    The Stalemate

    I confronted Tim privately about his actions. He quickly admitted that his spam was offensive and inappropriate, and apologized. However, he also told me that he was indeed trying to create a "second PFA", but that I shouldn't worry, and both sites could exist simultaneously.

    I reiterated to him that this community wasn't big enough to have two separate sites serving it. I told him that two separate forums with essentially the same purpose would eventually result in all of the traffic at one or the other. He didn't seem to care.

    It wasn't clear to me what Tim's actual role was there. Was he a mod? A part-owner? It was Jerry's site, and no mods/co-owners were ever named, but perhaps Tim had some kind of secret ownership in the place. I wasn't sure, but I didn't bother to ask. Tim still acted like it was his forum in our correspondences.

    Anyway, Tim said that he "can't" participate at PFA anymore, even though his account is in good standing here. Again, he cited my moderation decision 2 years ago, and stated that he's sticking to his guns regarding leaving. He said that he really likes this community, and therefore Jerry's site is the only way he could be part of it.

    I tried to address his concerns about PFA, maybe coming to some sort of terms, but he wouldn't budge. We were getting nowhere. I finally gave up on that angle.

    However, I made it very clear to him that I didn't want him spamming here. After all, he supposedly "left" PFA. Why is he coming back spamming here?



    "Druff is a Loon Dork"

    Other passive-aggressive actions were taken against me by Tim. For example, Tim had been experimenting with AI, and had actually made a bot of Marty/Jewdonk/Tyde.

    It was actually very funny, and it would have been great to have unleashed it on this forum -- something I even told Tim he could do. Instead, Tim unleashed it on Twitter, and the bot started attacking me in every thread I'd post in. Sure, the bot would be using Marty's own language from the past, but the people on Twitter obviously didn't understand the joke (or that it was a bot), and instead were treated to the account making lots of nasty and untrue statements and accusations about me.

    Tim was watching all of this and apparently enjoying it, because he never turned the bot off, and let it keep harassing me, including in threads about serious topics. Finally I had to block it. I messaged Tim and told him politely that I knew the bot was his, that it was welcome on PFA, but that I had to block it because it was harassing me with Marty's old craziness. I even tried to keep the peace by telling him I wasn't mad.

    No response. No apology. Nothing.

    Not too long after that, Tim created a thread called "*** OFFICIAL *** DRUFF IS A LOON DORK THREAD"

    The thread was supposed to be a place for Marty (the real one, who had registered over there) to insult me. Again, I was pretty shocked by this, because all this time, Tim insisted he had "no personal problem" with me.



    I asked him why he would create a thread calling me a "loon dork". He said that Marty had been ruining the forum with too many posts about me, so this was meant as a repository for Marty's derogatory posts about me. Nice, huh?

    Keep in mind that I was initially promised by Jerry that this new site had nothing to do with PFA, and wasn't going to be a toxic place where banned PFA users would be talking shit about me.

    So much for that. Now they were creating a thread specifically for a crazy man to talk shit about me.

    But nobody had any personal problems with me, amirite?

    Eventually Jerry banned Marty, for what seemed to be reasons unrelated to me.

    To be continued...

  3. #3
    Such a loon dork

     
    Comments
      
      JACKDANIELS: GOT HIM

  4. #4
    Plumber tgull's Avatar
    Reputation
    37
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    2,709
    Loyalty does not mean shit here. After years of loyal posting you tag me with plumber and removed my rep abilities because you got angry because I gave you a few neg reps. Meanwhile you let the biggest troll on the planet log in and red rep me all the time, and Walter red-reps every post I make. But that is ok I guess in your world. You really need to modify your posted rules to end with "these apply to everyone but the owner". You keep talking about how fair you are, but fairness applies generally only to yourself.

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: eat a bag of dicks
      
      splitthis:
    Walter, the now relentless troll:

    From 2012: Having partisans run elections is insane. Having hundreds of different rules and procedures is insane

  5. #5
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6087
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40,884
    Blog Entries
    2
    *** OFFICIAL *** Radio Thread with co-host Drexel and $50 Freeroll ***

    Many people here have long been curious about my relationship with Brandon/Drexel. He started out as radio co-host, left during the Jasep debacle, and then came back for various stints since then, but ultimately would vanish again.

    This led some to incorrectly theorize that Brandon and I don't get along, or aren't friends anymore. That's not true. Brandon is my friend, and has been for the entirety of time PFA has been around.

    Why hasn't he been on radio consistently? That answer is complicated, but it's mostly due to the fact that Brandon has lost interest in the poker word and all the drama surrounding it. He still plays, he still follows some of the news, but it's a topic which doesn't interest him much anymore. Given that poker topics are a healthy portion of the show, he doesn't find the subject matter interesting enough to commit to doing radio each week. I left a standing, open invitation to Brandon to return to radio any time, as he's great on it.

    As you may have noticed, Brandon co-hosted with me 2 of the past 3 weeks. Out of respect, I structured the topics so the ones of interest to him (general stuff, sports, and Vegas) took place while he was on, and the poker stuff I mostly did by myself or with tradershky. I was very happy to have him, and people were thrilled to hear him back.

    Over time, Brandon has been pitched participation in other radio shows, but he's turned all of them down for the same reason, aside from that one with Jasep many years ago (before we learned the truth about Jasep, of course).

    Anyway, back to the present.

    Tim wanted a radio show over on Jerry's new site. I'm sure you can guess why. You can't completely replace PFA without a weekly radio show, right?

    But it's a totally different radio show which totally has nothing to do with PFA and totally isn't trying to steal PFA's traffic.

    Well, except...

    - They have a $50 freeroll

    - They asked Brandon to co-host it

    - The thread about it is entitled "*** OFFICIAL RADIO THREAD ***"

    - It takes place on Sunday, which was the day of the week I did my last PFA show

    - Every single host on the show is/was an active PFA member

    Totally different, folks.


    I do want to say that I'm not angry at Brandon about this. He wasn't involved in any of this. He was simply asked to do the show with them, and he's also friends with these guys, so he accepted. Please don't direct any vitriol at him here (seriously), because I have absolutely no issue with Brandon in this story.

  6. #6
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6087
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40,884
    Blog Entries
    2
    An Afternoon Summit

    Brandon didn't like seeing his friends not getting along, and was really hoping maybe all of us could come to terms.

    After all, it's not like I was longtime enemies with Tim, Andy, or Jerry. Up until this debacle, I thought highly of all three of them, so I was actually somewhat hurt to see the way this all went down.

    Brandon pitched to them (and me) that we all have a conference call on Thursday afternoon to discuss the matter. We all agreed. For the moment, it seemed that things might get worked out, and we might put this all behind us. Despite some of the obnoxious things done to me publicly (the harassing Twitter bot, the nasty spam on PFA pushing people to leave the site, the copying of PFA threads, the "loon dork" thread), I thought perhaps we could put this all behind us and not make a public debacle out of the matter.

    That hope was mostly dashed yesterday evening.



    Spam, Spam, Glorious Spam

    Remember that Tim spammed this site with obnoxious ads for Jerry's forum in June. Remember that Tim apologized or the spam, and admitted it was wrong. Remember that we had a conference call scheduled or Thursday to clear the air and maybe all get along once again.

    That's why I was shocked when Tim posted more spam last night.

    At around 7pm PDT, Tim posted a full ad for the new radio show. Nobody bothered to ask me or give me a heads up about this. He posted it under his own account -- something he hadn't touched in 2 years -- but brought it out of mothballs for the name recognition so the spam would get more eyeballs.

    See, Tim had "quit" the site, yet still wanted to post here for the past years, so instead of just coming back as himself when he had something to say, he always used that stupid dupe. He was too good for PFA to post under his own account, unless it's to spam his new radio show, in which case he promptly logged back in as himself (for the first time since 2018) and announced it.

    Then Andy followed up with a post of his own, stating that he was thrilled to be a part of it. Again, under his own account -- one he also hadn't used in a long time. Andy was another one who was too good to post on PFA as himself, but was happy to be himself here when promoting his own stuff.

    Jerry green repped Tim's post.

    Nobody asked me if I was okay with this. Nobody bothered to wonder if this might piss me off after Tim had spammed last month and I was really angry about it, that it might not be okay to spam again. Nobody bothered to give me a heads up even though we are supposed to have a conference call about making peace on Thursday.



    Talk about disrespect.

    Fortunately I browsed PFA just minutes after it was posted, and quickly deleted it. I made no public comment. I was hoping nobody saw it, and the matter would go away until we all had a chance to discuss the matter on Thursday.

    Nope. Since then, Andy and Tim have been posting about my deleting the thread, accusing me of "censorship" and "post restriction". Ugh.

    I give up. I've tried to be reasonable with these guys, and I've tried so hard to get along. But nobody seems like they want to show the slightest bit of respect to me or PFA, and I just can't understand it because I've always been nice and respectful to them.

    To be concluded next post...

  7. #7
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6087
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40,884
    Blog Entries
    2
    Conclusions and Cliffs

    To recap:

    - In May, Jerry made cryptic reference to starting his own site, so I privately asked him about what his plans were

    - Jerry assured me that his site would have nothing to do with PFA, wasn't attempting to replace PFA, and in fact he would be removing anything toxic which showed up there

    - Tim showed up on Jerry's site and decided he wanted to make it into the new PFA. Jerry seemed to have no problem with this

    - Marty showed up on the site and repeatedly bashed me. Tim made a thread entitled "**OFFICIAL*** DRUFF IS A LOON DORK THREAD" as a thread specifically for Marty to attack me. This despite Tim's claim that he actually has no personal issues with me

    - Tim and Andy made various copies of PFA threads (the most popular ones here) on Jerry's site

    - Tim bumped three old threads to post spam on PFA with ads for Jerry's site, all of which instructed people to leave PFA and go there

    - They created a radio show with incredible similarities to the PFA show, right down to the $50 freeroll, Brandon's presence (immediately after he returned to PFA Radio, no less) and the *** OFFICIAL *** terminology in the thread for it. Oh, and it's on Sunday night.

    - We made an agreement to have a talk on Thursday and sort all of this out, and perhaps all get along again

    - Despite this agreement to try to attempt to make peace on Thursday, Tim spammed radio show ads without asking me first. He did this despite the fact that he was very aware I was really upset about the last spam.

    - When I quietly deleted the spam within minutes, Tim and Andy publicly questioned why I did it, rather than just letting the topic die until Thursday when we were all supposed to talk.

    - Tim has decided for the past 2 years that he's too good to post on PFA under his own account, and has been using a dupe. However, last night's spam was under his own account. Andy also decided at some point he was too good to post on PFA under his own account, but like Tim, also returned to his real account to support the spam thread.


    Look how all of that devolved from, "My new forum totally has nothing to do with PFA and we aren't trying to take your traffic" back in May.

    I'm left scratching my head as to how it got there, but here we are. I tried as hard as I could to reason with Tim, to even perhaps get on good terms again and bring him back to PFA actively posting again.

    I generously allowed Jerry to promote his new site here for free, taking him at his word that it wasn't going to be used as a PFA replacement or a traffic-stealing move.

    I agreed to this Thursday conference call despite all that had happened, because I really wanted to get along.

    I don't know what I could have done differently, and I've tried as hard as I can to keep this mess out of the public forums, but what can I do when they're spamming and then calling me out for deleting the spam? I have to explain myself or otherwise I look like a hypocritical censorious asshole.

    I hope you guys understand now.

    With all of this said, I still hope we can resolve this. If such a thing happens, I will take this thread down, so you guys better wear out your F5 key and closely watch the thread today, because it may not be here for too long.

  8. #8
    I imagined the new forum would be considered disloyal by you. I was concerned that you would perceive me as disloyal too. I am not that kind of guy. I trust you and have enormous respect. We obviously disagree about most things but that doesnít matter.

    For 5 years I have logged in and been CONSISTENTLY entertained and stimulated by Sonatine. He has enhanced the daily grind of my life. If you improve someoneís existence through art or literature thatís a big thing. The way he writes and his taste. He has a unwavering code too. You know exactly what he stands for. A line he doesnít cross.

    I guarantee he is not insensitive to your feelings. That is a lock.

    I donít care about poker. Havenít for a long time. I do like to gamble the financials. Chaps and I had a FAO Stock thread from the day I started. Iím just looking for dialogue. If Sonatine wanted to talk stocks on Facebook Iíd probably even go there.

    Poker discussion here begat tangential chat about food, Dodgers and politics. The same sort of thing is going on over there with the promise of a moderator. You know the hammer will drop on stupidity. I live in fear I might get struck too. That is a good thing.

    I have historically given few shits about politics too. Obviously, we live in ridiculous times. The quality of that dialogue here is .... actually, my experience recently is that I experience NO genuine dialogue here. Just not going to waste my time. Unmoderated, it just doesnít work. I canít do stupid.

    So, as in music, I can listen to more than one band depending on my mood.

    Each of these guys has a distinct brand. To listen to them collectively will be a treat. Even if itís only a couple shows, thatís a guaranteed good take.

    Tim is an imp. He uses tools to express his mischievous self. Bots, animation, music parodies. Itís cool to see what he picks up next. Youíre just part of the color palette he works with. Heís not a jerk. Roll with it

  9. #9
    The whole Tyde thing got absolutely no traction.

    Has to be said.

  10. #10
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6087
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40,884
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I imagined the new forum would be considered disloyal by you. I was concerned that you would perceive me as disloyal too. I am not that kind of guy. I trust you and have enormous respect. We obviously disagree about most things but that doesn’t matter.

    For 5 years I have logged in and been CONSISTENTLY entertained and stimulated by Sonatine. He has enhanced the daily grind of my life. If you improve someone’s existence through art or literature that’s a big thing. The way he writes and his taste. He has a unwavering code too. You know exactly what he stands for. A line he doesn’t cross.

    I guarantee he is not insensitive to your feelings. That is a lock.

    I don’t care about poker. Haven’t for a long time. I do like to gamble the financials. Chaps and I had a FAO Stock thread from the day I started. I’m just looking for dialogue. If Sonatine wanted to talk stocks on Facebook I’d probably even go there.

    Poker discussion here begat tangential chat about food, Dodgers and politics. The same sort of thing is going on over there with the promise of a moderator. You know the hammer will drop on stupidity. I live in fear I might get struck too. That is a good thing.

    I have historically given few shits about politics too. Obviously, we live in ridiculous times. The quality of that dialogue here is .... actually, my experience recently is that I experience NO genuine dialogue here. Just not going to waste my time. Unmoderated, it just doesn’t work. I can’t do stupid.

    So, as in music, I can listen to more than one band depending on my mood.

    Each of these guys has a distinct brand. To listen to them collectively will be a treat. Even if it’s only a couple shows, that’s a guaranteed good take.

    Tim is an imp. He uses tools to express his mischievous self. Bots, animation, music parodies. It’s cool to see what he picks up next. You’re just part of the color palette he works with. He’s not a jerk. Roll with it
    Anyone is welcome to create any new forum they want.

    However, this community is too small to splinter. We should all be under one roof.

    If for whatever reason they don't like what's under my roof, that's totally fine. However, PFA will never allow ads for its intended replacement. If you or your content is too good to post here, then your spam won't be posted here either.

    While PFA isn't a for-profit business, it's similar to one in that I put a lot of time and energy into it over the past 8 years, and even some money. Would you allow a former customer who started a competing business down the street to do free advertising inside your business?

    What if this former customer not only did that without permission and encouraged people to leave your site, but also did it a second time after being specifically asked to stop doing that? How would you feel then?

    It's all a matter of respect, and sadly I wasn't shown much here.

    How do I feel about you posting there? Doesn't bother me at all. The user can choose where he wants to post or not post. That's the beauty of the internet -- lots of choice. This thread is about spam, lack of respect, and an attempt to use PFA to get traffic to its intended replacement. The normal PFA user such as yourself isn't involved, and it doesn't insult me in the slightest if you choose the other place instead of here. I don't like to see it happen, and prefer the Sanlmar content here, but it's not my place to tell you where to post.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I imagined the new forum would be considered disloyal by you. I was concerned that you would perceive me as disloyal too. I am not that kind of guy. I trust you and have enormous respect. We obviously disagree about most things but that doesn’t matter.

    For 5 years I have logged in and been CONSISTENTLY entertained and stimulated by Sonatine. He has enhanced the daily grind of my life. If you improve someone’s existence through art or literature that’s a big thing. The way he writes and his taste. He has a unwavering code too. You know exactly what he stands for. A line he doesn’t cross.

    I guarantee he is not insensitive to your feelings. That is a lock.

    I don’t care about poker. Haven’t for a long time. I do like to gamble the financials. Chaps and I had a FAO Stock thread from the day I started. I’m just looking for dialogue. If Sonatine wanted to talk stocks on Facebook I’d probably even go there.

    Poker discussion here begat tangential chat about food, Dodgers and politics. The same sort of thing is going on over there with the promise of a moderator. You know the hammer will drop on stupidity. I live in fear I might get struck too. That is a good thing.

    I have historically given few shits about politics too. Obviously, we live in ridiculous times. The quality of that dialogue here is .... actually, my experience recently is that I experience NO genuine dialogue here. Just not going to waste my time. Unmoderated, it just doesn’t work. I can’t do stupid.

    So, as in music, I can listen to more than one band depending on my mood.

    Each of these guys has a distinct brand. To listen to them collectively will be a treat. Even if it’s only a couple shows, that’s a guaranteed good take.

    Tim is an imp. He uses tools to express his mischievous self. Bots, animation, music parodies. It’s cool to see what he picks up next. You’re just part of the color palette he works with. He’s not a jerk. Roll with it
    Anyone is welcome to create any new forum they want.

    However, this community is too small to splinter. We should all be under one roof.

    If for whatever reason they don't like what's under my roof, that's totally fine. However, PFA will never allow ads for its intended replacement. If you or your content is too good to post here, then your spam won't be posted here either.

    While PFA isn't a for-profit business, it's similar to one in that I put a lot of time and energy into it over the past 8 years, and even some money. Would you allow a former customer who started a competing business down the street to do free advertising inside your business?

    What if this former customer not only did that without permission and encouraged people to leave your site, but also did it a second time after being specifically asked to stop doing that? How would you feel then?

    It's all a matter of respect, and sadly I wasn't shown much here.

    How do I feel about you posting there? Doesn't bother me at all. The user can choose where he wants to post or not post. That's the beauty of the internet -- lots of choice. This thread is about spam, lack of respect, and an attempt to use PFA to get traffic to its intended replacement. The normal PFA user such as yourself isn't involved, and it doesn't insult me in the slightest if you choose the other place instead of here. I don't like to see it happen, and prefer the Sanlmar content here, but it's not my place to tell you where to post.
    Yeah, I get it. I never mentioned his site here. I felt a little cringe when I saw others asking for an invite etc.

    It’s not an either or proposition for me. From what I can see it isn’t for Sonatine either. He will post something here about stocks and it carries for the day. I think for him this is just improvisation. I can only guess. He has his new instrument and he’s sitting down with some others and we will see if any music results.

    But yeah, the promotion wasn’t cool.

  12. #12
    I didn't even realize that it was real until this thread.

     
    Comments
      
      sonatine: Welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  13. #13
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6087
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40,884
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    I didn't even realize that it was real until this thread.
    I realized that a Streisand Effect might occur. By talking about how I don't want spam about the new site, I'm effectively promoting the existence of a new site.

    But I felt it was something I had to do at this point, so people would understand what was going on.

  14. #14
    Last post.

    With respect to Tim....

    Why did you feel compelled to bring up splitthis age? Actually, donít answer. Itís done. Just be aware that some of us have a sensitivity to that kind of thing.

    Respect for peopleís families and privacy. It is the single source of all the unhappiness that this site has experienced. You in particular have endured more shit in this regard than any human would have and chosen to continue.

    You know I would never ever talk about your family or personal life or anyone elseís for that matter.

    Let the posters exist through their posts only.

  15. #15
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6087
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40,884
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Last post.

    With respect to Tim....

    Why did you feel compelled to bring up splitthis age? Actually, donít answer. Itís done. Just be aware that some of us have a sensitivity to that kind of thing.

    Respect for peopleís families and privacy. It is the single source of all the unhappiness that this site has experienced. You in particular have endured more shit in this regard than any human would have and chosen to continue.

    You know I would never ever talk about your family or personal life or anyone elseís for that matter.

    Let the posters exist through their posts only.
    Not sure if you're aware of this, but splitthis has been long public about her approximate age. I don't know her exact age, but she's been clear that she's somewhere near 60 at the moment. I wouldn't give out that info if it were private or unknown. In fact, I only got it from her public posts.

     
    Comments
      
      Sanlmar: I stand corrected.

  16. #16
    Just read the first post but lol @ no one thinking this was eventually going to happen.



    Its also a remarkable indicator as to how some people manifest the same social problems offline as they present on this site. Not singling anyone out just felt like bringing that up.
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

    idk how old your kid is but i know teenagers carry more viral load than anyone

  17. #17
    geez this Tim guy sounds like a real jerk

  18. #18
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6087
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    40,884
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    geez this Tim guy sounds like a real jerk
    There were many ways Tim could have approached this at various times where he wouldn't have acted like a jerk, but for some reason he chose not to do so.

    I still don't fully understand that.

     
    Comments
      
      Tellafriend: it's b/c he doesn't care

  19. #19
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    854
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,356
    Oh great another 4 person circle jerk forum , cant wait to not register. Doing radio without me? GO FUCK YOURSELF.
    BIG MASSIVE DUMPS

  20. #20
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    854
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,356
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    geez this Tim guy sounds like a real jerk
    why are you on this account?
    BIG MASSIVE DUMPS

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-04-2019, 10:55 AM
  2. Used to have a few minute window for deleting rep, no longer?
    By Crowe Diddly in forum Bug Fixes & Suggestions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2019, 02:49 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-18-2014, 02:54 PM
  4. Do serious threads ever happen here?
    By son of lockman in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2014, 04:31 PM
  5. Deleting PMs without viewing
    By rickastley in forum Bug Fixes & Suggestions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 12:28 PM