Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Why I've been deleting threads and posts lately

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

I wanted to post something like this and totally agree, Brandon has the golden voice and personality to match. Druff on his own is great but add some Brandon and it goes up two notches. Only issues he is super flaky and not reliable for a ton of different reasons. Plop and SS will go nowhere on there own the only way they get anyone to listen to them is riding the coattails of druff and Brandon. This is Jasep #2 joke

O ya, I wrote this mainly cause I didn’t get a invite.

Hi Von Strucker I hope your visa problems are finally resolved! Greetings to everyone else as well!

These certainly are strange times we live in.

I'll try to make this post as short as possible.

I haven't posted here except one short cameo (FREE CHAPS!!!) since the cmoney debacle. I didn't agree with it from the start. Advised against it. Wouldn't participate in it etc. But i still maintained several close offline relationships with forum members i.e. Druff, Plol, Sonatine, simpdog, shefaced etc.

ZoD
    Honestly I’m just happy to hear Zod values our friendship as much as I do.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

I often wonder if druff would have just left the "ELON MUSK IS GOD" thread alone if there would even be another forum. All the stock guys were perfectly content being able to bounce all their thoughts off eachother uninterrupted by the general PFA public coming in to ask "should I invest in the googles??" IIRC it was only after druff decided to he had to keep that thread on topic with it's title that the other site came to be.

100% would never have started another forum or even considered it had that thread been left intact.
    Sorry that was my bad for starting a thread about beat down stocks due to Covid....didn’t ever read the Elon thread all that much.

Load Metric
    which is a total shame because you would have been a great addition to the narrative.

but iirc that thread was primarily popping off during the winter tesla rush. it was necro'd and i started popping off about me putting my bonus in tesla and things just kinda snowballed.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

I often wonder if druff would have just left the "ELON MUSK IS GOD" thread alone if there would even be another forum. All the stock guys were perfectly content being able to bounce all their thoughts off eachother uninterrupted by the general PFA public coming in to ask "should I invest in the googles??" IIRC it was only after druff decided to he had to keep that thread on topic with it's title that the other site came to be.

100% would never have started another forum or even considered it had that thread been left intact.
    RealTalk deserves a prize.

Thread evolved naturally and organically and Druff started meddling

Load Metric
    like honestly i considered mentioning it by why bother, dont live in the past etc.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    One clarification to what Brandon was saying.

The new show isn't really a finance show, from what he told me. It's more of a variety show where they also talk about finance.

It obviously won't be identical to mine, but I'm pretty sure a lot of familiar elements will be there.

Since Brandon was approached and it was pretty much just being asked, "Hey, would you like to do a radio show absent of the poker talk?", I don't blame him for accepting.

I stand by my assertion that the radio show is just one of many elements there intended to duplicate PFA, with the hopes that there won't be any reason to visit this site anymore versus the new one. At the very least, it's meant to drive some traffic from this community over there. If it were sonatine and 3 randoms you didn't know before, you'd be much less likely to check it out.

Comments

IamGreek: There will never be a duplicate PFA Druff

splitthis: What ^ said

Load Metric
    druff, is there anything wrong with them intending to duplicate pfa if they think they can do it better?

Load Metric
    Well I just signed up for an account on the other site, thanks to Druff's incessant spamming. After careful & thoughtful consideration I have gone with user name runatrain69.

Comments

sonatine: mazeltov!

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    the webdesigner at lolfinance should probably find another line of work, unless bluefire webpros are hireing
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    they need to hire tyde for a rebrand if they want to make it to an 8th tier forum

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    One clarification to what Brandon was saying.

The new show isn't really a finance show, from what he told me. It's more of a variety show where they also talk about finance.

It obviously won't be identical to mine, but I'm pretty sure a lot of familiar elements will be there.

Since Brandon was approached and it was pretty much just being asked, "Hey, would you like to do a radio show absent of the poker talk?", I don't blame him for accepting.

I stand by my assertion that the radio show is just one of many elements there intended to duplicate PFA, with the hopes that there won't be any reason to visit this site anymore versus the new one. At the very least, it's meant to drive some traffic from this community over there. If it were sonatine and 3 randoms you didn't know before, you'd be much less likely to check it out.
    Druff people listen to pfa radio for you, they're not gonna go to lolfuckhead.com to listen to pfa radio, stop being so insecure, you're the product, your fan base is loyal and will always listen and visit the forum. i agree that it's a little snake like but the show will be way different than yours, doesn't mean everyone is gonna jump ship on you. we're here for you, just like we were when you left dd

edit: and let's be honest, none of them have the discipline to do a show every week, or two or once a month. the novelty will wear out per usual with Brandon, he'll get over it and bail on them.

Comments

IamGreek: I tend to feel this way also. Druff just overreacting cuz of being cooped up so long. Its an illness we all have.
    Last edited by dwai; 07-16-2020 at 01:07 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I must have missed the election where druff was named the Supreme Leader of the community and sole arbiter of where the community can and can't gather.

Sure, run this site and your sandbox and all, but jfc druff, your ego knows no limits.

If you're worried about fracturing what little community is left, mind your own bobber, put out quality product and let the market decide. It's almost like you know, but are unwilling to admit, that some of the reasons there is a discord fall on your shoulders.

Also, miss me with the blah blah blah at a loss blah blah blah longest running forum blah blah blah singlehandedly saved the community blah blah blah

Comments

dwai: so spicy so many blahs
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Load Metric
    PFA is The Hotel California--You can never leave. You are safe Druff! As far as Sirsly goes--look at what he did at Quad jacks. He just creates drama although I have to admit I love his work and talent and am still a fan. IMHO the other site will not appeal to most PFArs who aren't stock market junkies. We are a simple group and they talk another language that we never learnt. I missed their radio show so am only judging on posts I've seen there. Would like to hear what it was about but can't find it so oh well. Live and let live is my motto and should be yours too Druff. Don't sweat the small stuff--there's more important shit to worry about. Just keep on truckin I say cuz it is what it is. Carry on Boyz

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: I like the analogy hotel California

snowtracks: voice of reason

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Results of the conference call?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dmndkutr View Post
    Results of the conference call?
    rumor has it that it went off the rails when druff found out Scalir was already a mod at *REDACTED*

Comments

JACKDANIELS: rofl

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Drexel View Post

Hey dipshit. Know your fucking place. You been here what a year? 18 months? Some of us have been here for 15 years. Plol was lurking on NWP on a fucking Packard Bell desktop when he was just 11.

Show the motherfucking respect that's been earned.

Even mumbles learned to tone it down.

ZoD
    I didn’t insult anyone. Thanks for insulting me. I was a fan of yours on the radio. This group think and back slapping each other is really a major reason new posters don’t even bother. Good luck to you. Cool to call a stranger a dipshit just because your buddies give the go ahead. Pile on.

Drexel, what I initially wrote was completely respectful. Then Krypt takes a cheap shot because I’m a “noob” and then you call me, a total stranger, a dipshit. For just saying fuck you back to people?

This is really great , I had high regard for you until today. You guys make it seem like you been in Vietnam fighting a war for 15 years, not on forums. I respect that and my post was respectful. I’ll go stay in my lane in the thread I started. Which has new people signing up and contributing almost everyday. You guys can keep your echo chamber out here.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Cliffs:

Sonatine is an enigma
    SrslySirius is a whiny cunt
    PLOP is a faggot
    Zod is God

Comments

OSA: fuck you POS wanker

dwai: offset
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    to wit:

boomers side with druff
    zoomers and zoomers at heart side with stockaments

Load Metric

I didn’t insult anyone. Thanks for insulting me. I was a fan of yours on the radio. This group think and back slapping each other is really a major reason new posters don’t even bother. Good luck to you. Cool to call a stranger a dipshit just because your buddies give the go ahead. Pile on.

Drexel, what I initially wrote was completely respectful. Then Krypt takes a cheap shot because I’m a “noob” and then you call me, a total stranger, a dipshit. For just saying fuck you back to people?

This is really great , I had high regard for you until today. You guys make it seem like you been in Vietnam fighting a war for 15 years, not on forums. I respect that and my post was respectful. I’ll go stay in my lane in the thread I started. Which has new people signing up and contributing almost everyday. You guys can keep your echo chamber out here.

lurk moar.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    to wit:

boomers side with druff
    zoomers and zoomers at heart side with stockaments

we are the tiktok of finance sosh media.

Thread Information