Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I've been deleting threads and posts lately

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Loyalty does not mean shit here. After years of loyal posting you tag me with plumber and removed my rep abilities because you got angry because I gave you a few neg reps. Meanwhile you let the biggest troll on the planet log in and red rep me all the time, and Walter red-reps every post I make. But that is ok I guess in your world. You really need to modify your posted rules to end with "these apply to everyone but the owner". You keep talking about how fair you are, but fairness applies generally only to yourself.
    You may be surprised to learn that not everything is about you.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    im only speaking for myself here, and this isnt some sort of official org wide statement:

finance is super hot right now and is a central theme in my life, so i started a finance forum. some other dudes were having the similar feelings about it and we decided to pool resources and team up.

this shit between thomas/split/druff doesnt concern or interest me. i like split. ive always liked split. her opinions are her opinions. i feel like shes taking it personal when i dunk on team retard, which is odd and makes me a little sad but beyond that not really a concern of mine.

i absolutely get why druff isnt happy with some of the recent events but until my bank lets me pay off my mortgage with forum drama i really have no emotional investment in any of this.

this morning i got into two positions that i shouldnt have been in and it cost me some money. that concerns me a lot. if anyone wants to talk about that im open for business at my little finance blog lolsite.

but yeah miss me with this us vs them tribal bullshit because its not profitable.

uno bitches.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    also the fed july 15 beige book just dropped and watching the market try to make sense of it while straddling spy positions is like jacking off to nuclear test footage.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol you're really that terrified of the new site you are hiding the names of those involved even though anyone that actually pays attention knows who they are already?

What happened to the good old days where any new site was just a "cute little failsite?"
    Because unlike the masterminds behind past failsites, the rude jerks behind REDACTED are likable and pose a legit threat. Druff is rightfully shook.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    lol what is this, like the 400th time they've tried to sabotage pfa?

NOBODY WANTS TO READ YOUR ORANGE MAN BAD ECHO CHAMBER

fucking clueless mongs
    i really think you and the other trump people are more the reason for the site splitting

most of you don’t even try. you just post tds gifs or maybe mulva or split will make a 5 word post about demonrats or libtards.

It’s great to disagree but the actual debate/content is pretty lacking from one side and its probably not great on either side.

druff is a big exception to this, and frankly, without his contributions, this site would have no posts.
    I agree with this too but it's the same from the libs, mumbles still posts Facebook boomer pix daily, same shit

Comments

blake: some truth to this

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 2.26.49 PM.png
Views: 444
Size:  146.3 KB

FORUM ENERGY BLOWING UP

Comments

SrslySirius: UH OH

Krypt:

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    lol what is this, like the 400th time they've tried to sabotage pfa?

NOBODY WANTS TO READ YOUR ORANGE MAN BAD ECHO CHAMBER

fucking clueless mongs
    i really think you and the other trump people are more the reason for the site splitting

most of you don’t even try. you just post tds gifs or maybe mulva or split will make a 5 word post about demonrats or libtards.

It’s great to disagree but the actual debate/content is pretty lacking from one side and its probably not great on either side.

druff is a big exception to this, and frankly, without his contributions, this site would have no posts.

absolutely not. who deletes ppl they dont agree with as fb friends? libtards at least 3x the rate

Diamond
    Load Metric
    unban tyde on the other site, guy has plenty of anti-druff material for the day

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    but yeah miss me with this us vs them tribal bullshit because its not profitable.

uno bitches.
    Good statement. Reminds me of an interview I saw with Ice Cube years ago. He was asked why he never got involved in the Eazy E, Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg feud. He calmly said there was no money in it.

Comments

sonatine: 100.

Walter Sobchak: fist yourself

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 2.55.05 PM.png
Views: 409
Size:  57.3 KB

Load Metric

uno bitches.
    Good statement. Reminds me of an interview I saw with Ice Cube years ago. He was asked why he never got involved in the Eazy E, Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg feud. He calmly said there was no money in it.
    Not to distract from the topic of this thread, but that Cube answer isn't true. There was plenty of money being made with rap feuds, particularly in the 90's. He was just being "political" with that answer.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Not to distract from the topic of this thread, but that Cube answer isn't true. There was plenty of money being made with rap feuds, particularly in the 90's. He was just being "political" with that answer.
    like if i had to provide a rebuttal it would look like the legal expenses, personal protection expenses, and cancelled shows that came with rap feuds in the 90s hamstrung any potential profit windfalls.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Oh great another 4 person circle jerk forum , cant wait to not register. Doing radio without me? GO FUCK YOURSELF.

What a bunch of children. You all should be embarrassed beyond.
    And seriously fuck off.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

like if i had to provide a rebuttal it would look like the legal expenses, personal protection expenses, and cancelled shows that came with rap feuds in the 90s hamstrung any potential profit windfalls.
    ....like those expenses weren't already there for those guys anyway?

Load Metric

Don't know what were his intentions, never met him. Interview was like 10 years ago, he said what he said and is worth north of $100M and Eazy is dead. But I get your point, but he stayed away from the feud for a reason. If the feud happened with social media back then, these guys would have been all multi-billionaires, but they all got paid a lot so they did alright. I mean every record Snoop made after 1995 was awful and he still has many millions, wild time for rap 25 years ago. Too bad the two best of all time murdered each other in 1996. They would be Hollywood kingmakers now.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: confidant of rappers

splitthis:

Load Metric
    btw theres a whole ass conversation to be had about the financial genius of dr dre.

that beats headphones play is literally studied in colleges.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Defiant Ones is some dope mythmaking with a lot of receipts.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    At this point, despite the participation of Jerry, Andy, and Tim, the forum was mostly dead. For the most part, it hadn't caught on yet. They needed more traffic.

Tim and Andy went on to create threads on Jerry's forum which were identical to the most popular ones on PFA.

"ELON TUSK IS GOD"
    I can't believe the scoundrels at lolsnekaments had the audacity to plagiarize the "ELON TUSK IS GOD" thread in an attempt to drive traffic to a dead forum. SAD

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    btw theres a whole ass conversation to be had about the financial genius of dr dre.

that beats headphones play is literally studied in colleges.
    want to hold hands and watch the big short?

Comments

sonatine: over and over
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The reason that there hasn't been any kind of productive conversation, and things have gotten worse, is because I don't believe I'm getting real sincerity here.

It would actually be a lot more refreshing if they said, "Druff, you suck, your forum sucks, you do a shitty job moderating, we have decided to move the entire party elsewhere."

Instead I repeatedly get, "We have nothing against you, we aren't trying to hurt PFA, we're just trying to have fun, etc"

Yet the actions I've been seeing contradict that.

If you cut through all the bullshit, there are two truths here:

1) There is no reason for a second PFA for a community as small as this one

2) If you create one despite #1, then you're probably trying to replace it

I understand that sonatine initially created the site for finance talk. I don't believe he had a devious plan in mind. I actually believe everything he wrote in his initial May PM to me.

I just think some things have changed since then, especially since certain third parties showed up there and decided to encourage perhaps making the site about finance AND a PFA replacement. Kind of how this site operates with the dual purpose of exposing poker scams AND continuing the old NWP community.

A lot of the attempts to copy what's going on here really makes me believe that the new site is now being viewed as a PFA replacement, not just a finance site which happens to have some membership crossover because it's run by sonatine.

If this isn't meant as a hostile act intending to take PFA's traffic, it's sure as hell coming off that way..

Additionally, it's off-putting that someone who very publicly quit PFA in April 2018 thinks there's absolutely nothing rude about attempting to start a competing forum, and then come back here for the sole purpose of promoting/spamming it.

Like, srsly.

Comments

1marley1: 1) False. There is a need. That’s why you’re so scared...

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The reason that there hasn't been any kind of productive conversation, and things have gotten worse, is because I don't believe I'm getting real sincerity here.

It would actually be a lot more refreshing if they said, "Druff, you suck, your forum sucks, you do a shitty job moderating, we have decided to move the entire party elsewhere."

Instead I repeatedly get, "We have nothing against you, we aren't trying to hurt PFA, we're just trying to have fun, etc"

Yet the actions I've been seeing contradict that.

If you cut through all the bullshit, there are two truths here:

1) There is no reason for a second PFA for a community as small as this one

2) If you create one despite #1, then you're probably trying to replace it

I understand that sonatine initially created the site for finance talk. I don't believe he had a devious plan in mind. I actually believe everything he wrote in his initial May PM to me.

I just think some things have changed since then, especially since certain third parties showed up there and decided to encourage perhaps making the site about finance AND a PFA replacement. Kind of how this site operates with the dual purpose of exposing poker scams AND continuing the old NWP community.

A lot of the attempts to copy what's going on here really makes me believe that the new site is now being viewed as a PFA replacement, not just a finance site which happens to have some membership crossover because it's run by sonatine.

If this isn't meant as a hostile act intending to take PFA's traffic, it's sure as hell coming off that way..

Additionally, it's off-putting that someone who very publicly quit PFA in April 2018 thinks there's absolutely nothing rude about attempting to start a competing forum, and then come back here for the sole purpose of promoting/spamming it.

Like, srsly.
    How do you feel about Drexel avoiding posting on this forum like the plague, but being an active moderator at REDACTED?

Comments

blake: this is a great question

Thread Information