Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff, Drexel, and Vwls Show for 8/14/2012 -- Freeroll & contest tonight!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    write a tool so that people who are post restricted can still partake in chat
    Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with your account and chat.

You aren't banned from it -- at least not that I can see.

I can't see your password, so I have no way to test your account and fix this without forcing a password change, and I wouldn't do that without your permission.

If you want, PM me your password and I will look into this.
    Just so you know I couldn't access the chat for the first while on my work computor. I would've had to download a program so it would run. Only administrators could do this so I was SOL until we got a new computor that obviously had the program already & I haven't had a problem since. The chat was the only thing to my knowledge I couldn't access anywhere on the internet. Now, with my new computor, I can't access anything that requires Silverlight which really sucked because I needed that for Olympic coverage.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Seriously, I don't know what's wrong with your account and chat.

You aren't banned from it -- at least not that I can see.

I can't see your password, so I have no way to test your account and fix this without fborcing a password change, and I wouldn't do that without your permission.

If you want, PM me your password and I will look into this.
    Just so you know I couldn't access the chat for the first while on my work computor. I would've had to download a program so it would run. Only administrators could do this so I was SOL until we got a new computor that obviously had the program already & I haven't had a problem since. The chat was the only thing to my knowledge I couldn't access anywhere on the internet. Now, with my new computor, I can't access anything that requires Silverlight which really sucked because I needed that for Olympic coverage.
    That's interesting. Last night I looked at the "members" tab and it showed who was where on the sight and it showed most were in "flash chat". I'm on an iMac so I looked up flash chat on Google and there was a program called 123chat for Mac. Installed it, still nothing. I also had to update Silverlight before I could watch video on CTV.ca.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I thought it was just me, but I could not get into the chat either last night. I recently deleted a bunch of programs cleaning out my computer and thought I might have deleted something flash related that I wasn't supposed to, but I haven't had any problems with Flash anywhere else.

The blue screen would come up but the % bar that loads before it opens just stayed at 0% and never moved. I tried it like 3 different times, nothing.

Edit - I did delete Silverlight, could that be it? I had no idea what it did and I went to the MS website and it looked like I didn't need it so I trashed it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am going to keep looking for a good non-flash-based chat that can be integrated with vBulletin.

I apologize that some people can't access it. Nobody is blocked.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    I thought it was just me, but I could not get into the chat either last night. I recently deleted a bunch of programs cleaning out my computer and thought I might have deleted something flash related that I wasn't supposed to, but I haven't had any problems with Flash anywhere else.

The blue screen would come up but the % bar that loads before it opens just stayed at 0% and never moved. I tried it like 3 different times, nothing.

Edit - I did delete Silverlight, could that be it? I had no idea what it did and I went to the MS website and it looked like I didn't need it so I trashed it.
    It has nothing to do with silverlight. I don't have silverlight on my work computor but can access the chat. I have silverlight on my home computor & can also access the chat from here so it's something else.

The bolded part is exactly what my work computor would do before I got a different one with the proper programs. BTW my old computor had silverlight installed & I couldn't access the chat.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    im 1hr 15 mins in and the quote of the show already from vwls. I pride myself on being a student of language these names like Mohammed sound like there of middle eastern origin. just amzing vwls great job keep it up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    SOLID show as usual. I have not been listening to every show but tonight's show was solid. No special guests, no prank calls just two intelligent people discussing current events about an industry we have been drawn to.

<snip>
    Just finished listening to the show. The tone of the show reminds me of the M*A*S*H episode

Season 2 / Episode 16: - Henry in Love

Maj. Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan: It's a very genuine pleasure to have you at the 4077th, Nancy dear.
    Nancy Sue Parker: Oh, it's mine too. Everyone's been so terrific about being nice to me!
    Maj. Frank Burns: It's nice to be nice... to the nice! [giggles]
    Maj. Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan: She's darling, Henry. Looks a little like your oldest daughter, doesn't she, Frank? He has three.
    Maj. Frank Burns: They're all back in the States.
    Lt. Col. Henry Blake: Well, "goom-bye," people. We're gonna wet our whistle.
    Maj. Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan: Glad to have met you. [Henry and Nancy leave]
    Maj. Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan: "Nice to be nice to the nice?"
    Maj. Frank Burns: Just making conversation.
    Maj. Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan: Try doing it with your mouth shut.

Name:  nancy.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  38.6 KB

Load Metric
    Finished 3rd in Freeroll, pm'd!
    @hotshott74 on twitter

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Tourney results from 14 Aug:

Tournament=Radio Donkament
    Number=88
    BuyIn=0+0
    PrizeBonus=12000
    MultiplyBonus=No
    Entrants=40
    Start=2012-08-14 19:40:08
    Place40=donkey (0)
    Place39=cmoney (0)
    Place38=Hockey_Guy (0)
    Place37=TUFFTURF (0)
    Place36=Fergie72 (0)
    Place35=ltrainkoja (0)
    Place34=DrPeters (0)
    Place33=SixToedPete (0)
    Place32=almanson (0)
    Place31=snowtracks (0)
    Place30=simpdog2 (0)
    Place29=tommyt (0)
    Place28=ownmatusow (0)
    Place27=Cornbread (0)
    Place26=Bootsy (0)
    Place25=Shizzmoney (0)
    Place24=VegasJim (0)
    Place23=OSA (0)
    Place22=xtremepedro (0)
    Place21=icfishies (0)
    Place20=ftpjesus (0)
    Place19=willdahammer (0)
    Place18=Edward_Teach (0)
    Place17=SenseiKreese (0)
    Place16=neveragain39 (0)
    Place15=manowar (0)
    Place14=bingo (0)
    Place13=sitting_out (0)
    Place12=RolloT (0)
    Place11=petermcneil (0)
    Place10=marke2601 (0)
    Place9=SpewArtist (0)
    Place8=BCR (0)
    Place7=BUBBLES (0)
    Place6=DonkCrusher4 (840)
    Place5=_4BET (960)
    Place4=dwai (1320)
    Place3=RayBITarCoin (1800)
    Place2=bigslick7878 (2760)
    Place1=Yoshi (4320)
    Stop=2012-08-14 21:59:03
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Thread Information