Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff, Drexel, and Vwls Show for 8/14/2012 -- Freeroll & contest tonight!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Druff, Drexel, and Vwls Show for 8/14/2012 -- Freeroll & contest tonight!

Show begins at 7:00pm PDT on Tuesday, August 14, 2012. Show will run anywhere from 3-5 hours.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)!

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

We have a freeroll tonight, plus a $10 contest. The prize pool in the freeroll entirely depends on donated money so please state in this thread or PM me if you donated to this week's freeroll in any way. This includes donations that you made to future freerolls/contests that never got used. Currently we have $25, courtesy of Willie McFML ($15) and Action ($10).

Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 7:40pm PDT on Tuesday, 8/14/2012
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: Prize structure to be announced. I will send this to you by PayPal, bank transfer, Hero Poker transfer, or check. PM me after you win to claim your prize.
    There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is no late registration (software doesn't have that option) so register early!

$10 Contest Details
    At some point during the show, we will announce that we will take calls for contestants. The 5h and 6th callers to get through will be the night's contestants.

Tonight's game: What Does Ken Scalir Think?

Edition #2

Prize: $10

Please only attempt to win this prize if you actually want it. This prize will NOT be allowed to be "regifted" to someone else.

Also, please ONLY call in if you have heard Ken Scalir on previous broadcasts. If you don't know who he is or are unfamiliar with his personality, please do NOT play.

When Ken Scalir calls the show, we will immediately hold the game. We will take TWO callers, and I will ask five questions to Ken. Before he answers, each player will state what they think his answer will be. I will put Ken on hold during the contestants giving their answers, so Ken can't hear. Ken will then answer the question live, and the closer one (as determined by the hosts) will win that question. The contestant that wins at least 3 of the 5 questions will win the $10.

If we do not hear from Ken Scalir, the segment will be postponed to next week.

*** IMPORTANT ***

To qualify for the freeroll and/or contest, you need to have registered on PokerFraudAlert by May 21, 2012 at 5:30pm PDT.

If you are a lurker and still want to play, you must PM me or e-mail me beforehand and explain how long you've been listening/lurking, and tell me some of your favorite anecdotes from the forum (either here or DD) or the radio show. If you fail to do this before the tournament, or if you send me some generic bullshit like, "I think the show is funny. I like the show", you will NOT qualify for the freeroll, and your prize will be given to the next qualifying finisher.

I am doing this in order to prevent freeroll-hunting leeches from using our site for our freeroll money and then disappearing.

Agenda for tonight:

- Intro & freeroll discussion

- Matt Marafioti, Samer Rahman, and Mohamad Kowssarie accused of conspiring to upload trojans to steal from high stakes players

- 888.com allegedly unfairly freezing/closing player accounts with bogus cheating accusations

- US Department of Justice taking applications to hire someone to manage Full Tilt refunds

- Lock Poker and Cake Poker having cashout problems

- Isildur leaves Team Pokerstars

- $10 "What Does Ken Scalir Think?" contest

- Another update regarding TheTemplar scamming situation, and our plan to refund victims

- Ask Vwls segment

- MORE TOPICS TO BE POSTED LATER

- Whatever else we feel like discussing

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Load Metric
    Obv question: Drexel back?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    We have a freeroll tonight, plus a $10 contest. The prize pool in the freeroll entirely depends on donated money so please state in this thread or PM me if you donated to this week's freeroll in any way. This includes donations that you made to future freerolls/contests that never got used. Currently we have $25, courtesy of Willie McFML ($15) and Action ($10).
    Quote Originally Posted by neveragain39 View Post
    1st ShadyJ -15
    2nd Popcorn Sutton -12
    3rd SetofKs -7

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn Sutton
    roll it into radio freeroll if i miracle
    i would like to think PS hasn't gone against his word to donate his winnings. $30 to the prize pool :40apeitso

ps. ty badgerspin and action for your contributions

Load Metric
    You can throw my 10$ I won from the contest two weeks ago, if that's ok? The rules are weird
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    good news I filed a complaint with paypal about the $25 escrow to the Templar for the tournament and it has been resolved the $25 is back in my paypal account so i'm donating it to the freeroll, where to ship it
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Thanks a lot, Weiss and Rollo!

I'm actually going to hold of accepting Weiss' contribution and will cap the freeroll at $50.

Weiss, remind me next week and I will use your $10 then.

Prizepool is now:

1st: $30
    2nd: $15
    3rd: $5

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Brandon will not be here tonight.

This is because he has family in town and needs to spend the evening with them. He will also be traveling next week, and may or may not be able to make the show.

It is also true that he has had a problem with some of the trolling on the forum recently. That's not the reason for his absence tonight, but I can see how it would look that way.

We had a good talk this afternoon, and there is a good chance he will be back on the show either next week or in 2 weeks. I can actually understand why he was upset, given some of the inappropriate threads that were started about him over the past few weeks.

While Brandon does not own any part of this site, and does not have any form of admin power, I do want to ask that people here treat him respectfully, as he dedicates his time and effort to entertaining people every week with radio, and really gets nothing in return.

Load Metric
    wtf, badger cock removed? i can understand the nigga penis from one of my previous posts but don't hate on the badger cock.

Platinum
    Load Metric

This is because he has family in town and needs to spend the evening with them. He will also be traveling next week, and may or may not be able to make the show.

It is also true that he has had a problem with some of the trolling on the forum recently. That's not the reason for his absence tonight, but I can see how it would look that way.

We had a good talk this afternoon, and there is a good chance he will be back on the show either next week or in 2 weeks. I can actually understand why he was upset, given some of the inappropriate threads that were started about him over the past few weeks.

While Brandon does not own any part of this site, and does not have any form of admin power, I do want to ask that people here treat him respectfully, as he dedicates his time and effort to entertaining people every week with radio, and really gets nothing in return.
    I think if Brandon has "better things to do", which he apparently does these days you should let him go do them, and find another co host.

Pretty clear he does not want to do the show anymore, and is looking to blame some extremely light and weak trolling as the reason. Just man up and say you don't want to do it anymore instead of inventing some bullshit excuse no one is buying.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    wtf, badger cock removed? i can understand the nigga penis from one of my previous posts but don't hate on the badger cock.
    druff is this true?

can we get a ruling on animated swinging badger cock?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

I think if Brandon has "better things to do", which he apparently does these days you should let him go do them, and find another co host.

Pretty clear he does not want to do the show anymore, and is looking to blame some extremely light and weak trolling as the reason. Just man up and say you don't want to do it anymore instead of inventing some bullshit excuse no one is buying.
    I agree with this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rickastley View Post
    druff is this true?

can we get a ruling on animated swinging badger cock?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    No animated badger cock. I want this site to be safe to browse from work.

Brandon told me on the phone today (and I believe him) that he really enjoys doing radio. His problem has been some of the stuff that happened on the forums for the past month.

He would have missed tonight's show either way.

Next week is still up in the air, since it will be a lot of effort for him to get on during his vacation.

Load Metric
    No animated badger cock. I want this site to be safe to browse from work.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

I agree with this
    Okay, I think I understand now.

You all want Brandon to be totally committed to you but you don't want to have any commitment to him.

Got it.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Brandon told me on the phone today (and I believe him) that he really enjoys doing radio. His problem has been some of the stuff that happened on the forums for the past month.

Next week is still up in the air, since it will be a lot of effort for him to get on during his vacation.
    Right.

One excuse after another. All coincidence, I am sure.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Right.

One excuse after another. All coincidence, I am sure.
    Not a coincidence. There's a fair chance that he would have missed tonight's show, anyway, even if he didn't have family in town.

That's why I'm not saying that he will be back for sure within 2 weeks. I just said that there's a good chance of it, which is an accurate assessment of the situation at the moment.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

I agree with this

You all want Brandon to be totally committed to you but you don't want to have any commitment to him.

Got it.

I couldn't care less if he does radio or not. The guy doesn't owe me shit. I'm just saying stop being a bitch and make up your damn mind. He's doesn't exactly have a history of coming through for people....I believe if you say you will do something then do it. End of story.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

I agree with this

Got it.
    ^ See I kind of agree with this. On the one hand, Brandon should never consider leaving the show because he enjoys it, is good at it, and dammit... people like him. And also because if he leaves, in a way, Micon wins. I think we can all agree that he needs to consider the user base "type" and let shit roll off his back a little more. But on the other hand, you can't expect the guy to cheerfully and endlessly contribute time and energy when people are treating him like shit. Bottom line - if it's not fun anymore, there's no reason to put the time in. I love Drexel and hope everything gets resolved.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Diamond
    Load Metric
    *Ahem*

I am available to guest co host. I have contributed immensely to the forums for this to happen. I can also refrain from saying the word shvartz.

Regards.

Thread Information