Show begins at 7:00pm PDT on Tuesday, August 14, 2012. Show will run anywhere from 3-5 hours.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)!

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

We have a freeroll tonight, plus a $10 contest. The prize pool in the freeroll entirely depends on donated money so please state in this thread or PM me if you donated to this week's freeroll in any way. This includes donations that you made to future freerolls/contests that never got used. Currently we have $25, courtesy of Willie McFML ($15) and Action ($10).

Freeroll info
Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
Tournament Date/Time: 7:40pm PDT on Tuesday, 8/14/2012
Tournament Type: NL Holdem
Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
Tournament Prizes: Prize structure to be announced. I will send this to you by PayPal, bank transfer, Hero Poker transfer, or check. PM me after you win to claim your prize.
There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is no late registration (software doesn't have that option) so register early!

$10 Contest Details
At some point during the show, we will announce that we will take calls for contestants. The 5h and 6th callers to get through will be the night's contestants.

Tonight's game: What Does Ken Scalir Think?

Edition #2

Prize: $10

Please only attempt to win this prize if you actually want it. This prize will NOT be allowed to be "regifted" to someone else.

Also, please ONLY call in if you have heard Ken Scalir on previous broadcasts. If you don't know who he is or are unfamiliar with his personality, please do NOT play.

When Ken Scalir calls the show, we will immediately hold the game. We will take TWO callers, and I will ask five questions to Ken. Before he answers, each player will state what they think his answer will be. I will put Ken on hold during the contestants giving their answers, so Ken can't hear. Ken will then answer the question live, and the closer one (as determined by the hosts) will win that question. The contestant that wins at least 3 of the 5 questions will win the $10.

If we do not hear from Ken Scalir, the segment will be postponed to next week.

*** IMPORTANT ***

To qualify for the freeroll and/or contest, you need to have registered on PokerFraudAlert by May 21, 2012 at 5:30pm PDT.

If you are a lurker and still want to play, you must PM me or e-mail me beforehand and explain how long you've been listening/lurking, and tell me some of your favorite anecdotes from the forum (either here or DD) or the radio show. If you fail to do this before the tournament, or if you send me some generic bullshit like, "I think the show is funny. I like the show", you will NOT qualify for the freeroll, and your prize will be given to the next qualifying finisher.

I am doing this in order to prevent freeroll-hunting leeches from using our site for our freeroll money and then disappearing.

Agenda for tonight:

- Intro & freeroll discussion

- Matt Marafioti, Samer Rahman, and Mohamad Kowssarie accused of conspiring to upload trojans to steal from high stakes players

- 888.com allegedly unfairly freezing/closing player accounts with bogus cheating accusations

- US Department of Justice taking applications to hire someone to manage Full Tilt refunds

- Lock Poker and Cake Poker having cashout problems

- Isildur leaves Team Pokerstars

- $10 "What Does Ken Scalir Think?" contest

- Another update regarding TheTemplar scamming situation, and our plan to refund victims

- Ask Vwls segment

- MORE TOPICS TO BE POSTED LATER

- Whatever else we feel like discussing

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355