Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun-toting Trumptards from Virginia arrested in Philadelphia based on a tip from the FBI re potential threat to election counting

Load Metric

Gun-toting Trumptards from Virginia arrested in Philadelphia based on a tip from the FBI re potential threat to election counting

Cliffs:

- FBI had tip that 2 older armed men from Virginia were headed to Philadelphia in a Hummer with the intent of inserting themselves into the election count process, potentially in a violent manner.

- Philadelphia police were able to spot, stop, and question them while they were walking around downtown Philly before they committed any threatening or violent acts.

- Based on what the police learned in the stop, they were arrested on gun-related charges against them, as both of them were illegally carrying guns per PA gun laws, one openly without any gun license, and the other carrying concealed on a Virginia CC license, which is not recognized by PA law as valid for concealed carry there as PA has no recipication agreement with Virginia regarding such licenses.

- Other charges, including related to criminal interference in an election, may be forthconing based on further investigation.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Law and order party.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    What idiots!

Here is a webpage from the Pennsylvania Attorney General's office that you can use to figure if your state's CC Permit is honored by Pennsylvania

https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/reso...y-reciprocity/

The two men should have checked that page before setting out---and they've given gun owners a bad name.

Additionally, while most of Pennsylvania has laws favorable to gun ownership, Philadelphia has some of the most restrictive carry/ownership laws in the country...stupid on two counts.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    What idiots!

Here is a webpage from the Pennsylvania Attorney General's office that you can use to figure if your state's CC Permit is honored by Pennsylvania

https://www.attorneygeneral.gov/reso...y-reciprocity/

The two men should have checked that page before setting out---and they've given gun owners a bad name.

Additionally, while most of Pennsylvania has laws favorable to gun ownership, Philadelphia has some of the most restrictive carry/ownership laws in the country...stupid on two counts.
    I doubt this. Because first and foremost, they are Trumptards, and not all gun owners are so.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What's the problem?

It was a mostly peaceful vote counting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Law and order party.
    Philly Police: All clear after bomb threat near the site of presidential vote counting

Load Metric
    Gonna be interesting to see the other side act up over the next 4 years. At least it will be a break from blm and glorifying criminals.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Gonna be interesting to see the other side act up over the next 4 years. At least it will be a break from blm and glorifying criminals.
    You won't.

Conservatives don't act that way. The violent conservatives are few in number, so you'll get a few small pockets of white supremacists or separatist types plotting something bad, but never mass numbers of people rioting/looting/burning like you get on the left.

Remember all of those protests against the COVID lockdowns? How many of those turned violent or destructive? From what I recall, zero point zero.

Remember the Tea Party rallies circa 2010? How many of those turned violent or destructive? From what I recall, zero point zero.

Remember the gun rights rally this year in Virginia? Despite the scary-looking pictures distributed by the histrionic left-wing media, there was zero violence at that event.

The left likes to paint the right as dangerous, violent, and extreme, but a look at the numbers tells the opposite story.

In before "But whatabouttttt Kyle Rittenhouse?!?!?!!111"

Comments

splitthis: I think things gonna play out explosively

Load Metric
    "Talking about murders or domestic terrorist incidents is unfair, because the left doesn't usually escalate to murder or terrorism, but commits mob-type violent crime in huge numbers." -DanDruff

Also we don't really have any proof of these supposed huge numbers. We have milkshake Andy running with Proud Boys "reporting" on the violent left and then there's that one Malaysian retard, whatever his name was. And that's about it.

Load Metric
    You won't.

Conservatives don't act that way. The violent conservatives are few in number, so you'll get a few small pockets of white supremacists or separatist types plotting something bad, but never mass numbers of people rioting/looting/burning like you get on the left.

Remember all of those protests against the COVID lockdowns? How many of those turned violent or destructive? From what I recall, zero point zero.

Remember the Tea Party rallies circa 2010? How many of those turned violent or destructive? From what I recall, zero point zero.

Remember the gun rights rally this year in Virginia? Despite the scary-looking pictures distributed by the histrionic left-wing media, there was zero violence at that event.

The left likes to paint the right as dangerous, violent, and extreme, but a look at the numbers tells the opposite story.

You're people were plotting to kidnap a Democratic Governor

The right wing is far worse and we all know that.

They all suck
    one side a bunch of poor people and thugs looting and getting free shit but they are also causing mayhem but it's mayhem they are causing
    it's mostly unplanned and the planned stuff isn't as organized and as well thought out

The right is scary, they plot kidnaps,and blow up huge buildings from time to time. oh they also bring silencers to protests

Which is worse?

Load Metric
    Then there's just from the last few days Bannon. When he wasn't busy scamming the elderly and the retarded he was suggesting killing public officials for doing their job.

Comments

big dick: fuck that guy forever. lock him up

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

You won't.

They all suck
    one side a bunch of poor people and thugs looting and getting free shit but they are also causing mayhem but it's mayhem they are causing
    it's mostly unplanned and the planned stuff isn't as organized and as well thought out

The right is scary, they plot kidnaps,and blow up huge buildings from time to time. oh they also bring silencers to protests

Which is worse?
    "My people" weren't doing any of these things.

On the right you have a tiny percentage of whack jobs engaging in stupid anti-government plots. On the left you have a massive number of violent criminals who destroy entire cities when they're mad about something.

You know how cities were boarding up stores on the eve of the election? It wasn't out of fear of a Biden victory.

Load Metric

They all suck

Which is worse?

On the right you have a tiny percentage of whack jobs engaging in stupid anti-government plots. On the left you have a massive number of violent criminals who destroy entire cities when they're mad about something.

You know how cities were boarding up stores on the eve of the election? It wasn't out of fear of a Biden victory.
    It's a good thing he won then.

Load Metric

They all suck

Which is worse?

So so true, Druff. It’s silly to worry about those “whack jobs” engaging in those “stupid” anti-government plots. Like this one, right?
    Two years later, Tree of Life shooting survivors are making the victims' memories a blessing
    https://www.post-gazette.com/news/fa...s/202010250042

And this one...
    Dylann Roof believed he'd be freed from prison after a race war, attorneys say in appeal
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...eal/index.html

And this one...
    Florida man charged with sending 13 pipe bombs to Trump critics
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...booker-florida

And this one...
    Death toll reaches 23 from last year's mass shooting in El Paso, Texas
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/in.mobi.../idUSKCN22901V

Oh, and here’s an article from The Guardian that discusses statistics for 2020 about such “silly anti-government plots”.

White supremacists behind majority of US domestic terror attacks in 2020
    Data stands in stark contrast to claims by Donald Trump, who has argued that leftwing violence is a major threat

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...ic-terror-2020

Just so much “silly”ness. Really. Don’t pay much attention to those rightwing “whack jobs”. They’re harmless. Amirite, Druff?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Cliffs:

- FBI had tip that 2 older armed men from Virginia were headed to Philadelphia in a Hummer with the intent of inserting themselves into the election count process, potentially in a violent manner.

- Philadelphia police were able to spot, stop, and question them while they were walking around downtown Philly before they committed any threatening or violent acts.

- Based on what the police learned in the stop, they were arrested on gun-related charges against them, as both of them were illegally carrying guns per PA gun laws, one openly without any gun license, and the other carrying concealed on a Virginia CC license, which is not recognized by PA law as valid for concealed carry there as PA has no recipication agreement with Virginia regarding such licenses.

- Other charges, including related to criminal interference in an election, may be forthconing based on further investigation.
    Good Grief 2 guys making poor decisions are a threat to fair counting but throwing out and obstructing law mandated and allowed poll watchers/count observers isn’t?? Gotta love your logic mumbles.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    "Talking about murders or domestic terrorist incidents is unfair, because the left doesn't usually escalate to murder or terrorism, but commits mob-type violent crime in huge numbers." -DanDruff

Also we don't really have any proof of these supposed huge numbers. We have milkshake Andy running with Proud Boys "reporting" on the violent left and then there's that one Malaysian retard, whatever his name was. And that's about it.
    Are you still stuck in the logic the PBs are White Supremacist?? Because the whole their leader is a black Cuban kinda kills that dumb narrative.

Load Metric

You won't.

They all suck

Which is worse?
    OMG ROFLMAO. Did you see the booking photos and info revealed on the clowns plotting to kidnap Whitmer?? Nearly all were Antifa types not right wing whackers. The leader of the Conspiracy was an avowed anarchist. 🤣

Comments

Dan Druff: b-b-b-but they're "right wing", guyz!!

Load Metric
    You won't.

jesus, when did you become fucking retarded?

Comments

1marley1: :this let’s give him the benefit of doubt and blame it on the ill fated hot dog on a stick.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Are you still stuck in the logic the PBs are White Supremacist?? Because the whole their leader is a black Cuban kinda kills that dumb narrative.
    I've never said or thought they are white supremacists. Neither is Patriot Prayer. It's not necessarily a lazy strawman on your behalf since even Druff thought they were and it's relatively common misconception.

Think of WWII era Japan. They were supremacists, just not white supremacists. They were allied with white supremacists because of common enemies.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

They all suck

Which is worse?
    OMG ROFLMAO. Did you see the booking photos and info revealed on the clowns plotting to kidnap Whitmer?? Nearly all were Antifa types not right wing whackers. The leader of the Conspiracy was an avowed anarchist. 🤣
    Name:  t_5a85860f6fd34576b6f5b51c1b7eb797_name_image.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  245.1 KB

Get better info.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Rekt

Thread Information