Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Julian Edelman buries DeSean Jackson with kindness, understanding, and wisdom.

Load Metric

Julian Edelman buries DeSean Jackson with kindness, understanding, and wisdom.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/us/de...rnd/index.html

Julian Edelman, who on one list is thought to be the 4th greatest Jewish football player of all time, showed DeSean Jackson what the real concept of manhood is. The second article is about Edelman's response. Be sure to play Edelman's video located near the bottom of the 2nd article.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/patri...locaust-museum

Comments

MumblesBadly: Edelman is a true gentleman. Kudos to him!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post

Julian Edelman, who on one list is thought to be the 4th greatest Jewish football player of all time, showed DeSean Jackson what the real concept of manhood is. The second article is about Edelman's response. Be sure to play Edelman's video located near the bottom of the 2nd article.

#boycott the nfl

https://twitter.com/i/status/1280044339255750656

Comments

MumblesBadly: You are fucking horrible. And so is that racist bitch Dorothy Thompson
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

Where is Bernie Kosar on that list? Asking for a Cleveland Browns fan.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Why would a Gentile be on the list?

Comments

JohnCommode: Thanx for confirming what I only believed but wasn't sure about. I did mistakenly think that he was Lebanese instead of Hungarian.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    The fact that he still has a NFL job shows how much of a hypocrite the NFL is. Every Jewish player in the NFL should boycott playing in the league unless hes kicked out for the year

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    The fact that he still has a NFL job shows how much of a hypocrite the NFL is. Every Jewish player in the NFL should boycott playing in the league unless hes kicked out for the year

This was now retired Philadelphia Eagles player Riley Cooper a few years ago. He didn't get any serious punishment and Jackson may not either.

As for a Jewish player boycott, without doing a deeper dive, I can only come up with 4:

Julian Edelman

Nate Ebner

Josh Rosen

Mitchell Schwartz

There are probably a few more, but the total is likely single digit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Why would a Gentile be on the list?

(... gets on the Google Machine....)

Wow! All this time! Coulda sworn I saw an NFL doc a number of years ago that mentioned him being a beacon of hope of many Jewish teen football fans back in the day. And now to learn that he was raised Catholic!

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ion-and-region

Well, he is of Hungarian descent. So, maybe his long-ago family back in the days of the Astro-Hungarian Empire converted to Catholicism to avoid persecution and discrimination. In any event, his well-known financial troubles and shady investment history probably make that point moot. So, forget about that phony Kosar!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

#boycott the nfl

https://twitter.com/i/status/1280044339255750656
    Wow, love to see Darwinism in action.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The gene pool is just a tad less shallow now.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

This was now retired Philadelphia Eagles player Riley Cooper a few years ago. He didn't get any serious punishment and Jackson may not either.

As for a Jewish player boycott, without doing a deeper dive, I can only come up with 4:

Julian Edelman

Nate Ebner

Josh Rosen

Mitchell Schwartz

Josh Rosen is an atheist and only a Jew by nose.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post

Julian Edelman

Nate Ebner

Josh Rosen

Mitchell Schwartz

Josh Rosen is an atheist and only a Jew by nose.
    Only one non Jewish person has publicly came out and denounced this and thats the lineman from the Steelers.

Using same logic, Black Silence = Violence. Unreal.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Jackson was hurt most of last year and is at that point in his career where he is unlikely to bounce back and be productive; he is more likely to just keep getting hurt.

I don't know his contract structure, but at this point I am guessing the Eagles would love to cut their losses and move on. Ironically, I think this complicates their ability to cut him, because I don't think they want to have to deal with the narrative they are cutting him for his activism. Antisemitism has become very en vogue on the left right now, so the left is pretty indifferent to the actual content of Jackson's activism; but they would argue he is being cut for his activism (and being black) and that would become a headache for the Eagles.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Jackson was hurt most of last year and is at that point in his career where he is unlikely to bounce back and be productive; he is more likely to just keep getting hurt.

I don't know his contract structure, but at this point I am guessing the Eagles would love to cut their losses and move on. Ironically, I think this complicates their ability to cut him, because I don't think they want to have to deal with the narrative they are cutting him for his activism. Antisemitism has become very en vogue on the left right now, so the left is pretty indifferent to the actual content of Jackson's activism; but they would argue he is being cut for his activism (and being black) and that would become a headache for the Eagles.
    say what it is.

it's black privilege and a double standard
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric

eagles owner: Jeffrey laurie...jewish
    eagles GM: Howie Roseman...jewish

wasn't his smartest move to quote hitler...I think it'd be pretty easy for them to cut his ass with any perceived slight dip in production, which is obviously a subjective decision of the decision makers...

Load Metric

Julian Edelman, who on one list is thought to be the 4th greatest Jewish football player of all time
    what?! Jewish football player? that's a shock: I understood Jews didn't go anywhere near pigskin...

Comments

dwai: very nice
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

wasn't his smartest move to quote hitler...I think it'd be pretty easy for them to cut his ass with any perceived slight dip in production, which is obviously a subjective decision of the decision makers...
    Again, I think you got it backwards. The left, especially the black community, is very antisemitic right now; it isn't even really a quiet thing. The fact that it might be perceived they were cutting him because they are Jewish and punishing a black man for his activism would work against them in the court of public opinion.

Load Metric

You sure?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

You sure?
    he was born catholic...

Platinum
    Load Metric

Again, I think you got it backwards. The left, especially the black community, is very antisemitic right now; it isn't even really a quiet thing. The fact that it might be perceived they were cutting him because they are Jewish and punishing a black man for his activism would work against them in the court of public opinion.
    I get you...just saying a guy like desean who's game is based solely on speed, if he lost a little off the old fastball and they were on the fence about cutting him this would make that decision easier...

with it being the NFL don't know how much of a PR hit they would take...you know this, it ain't the most forgiving sports league in the world when it comes to dips in performance...

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    itt: fake jews bitching and moaning that a handful of REAL jews (black guys) are waking up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    itt: fake jews bitching and moaning that a handful of REAL jews (black guys) are waking up
    Right on

Name:  DIxC1MLXcAAL5Gb.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  60.3 KB

Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 07-10-2020 at 06:39 PM.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information