Thread: Top 5 posters that will likely die from COVID-19

Load Metric

Top 5 posters that will likely die from COVID-19

I post this thread with deep regret, because I never want to see anyone die from a debilitating disease, but I also appreciate Darwinism. I hope I am wrong but I fear I am correct.

#5: Tyde. His lifelong smoking is a attraction from the virus since it targets among other things the lungs. Plus his boat travels puts him at risk, it just takes one crew member to infect the entire crew

#4: Muck Ficon: His lack of healthcare insurance makes him a prime candidate to not get the essential care he would need. Being poor sucks, but being poor in a pandemic has to be the nut low

#3: Chinamaniac: Great guy, but let's face it, he is 3 bills, and that is not where you want to be in a virus that is attacking the overweight, severe overweight

#2: BCR: Great poster but drug addictions have likely destroyed his immune defenses. Going to be a tough road but you can't be a drug addict in Covid-19

#1: Splitthis: She is great, but she is taking massive risks going to gyms, and given her history of cervical cancer she it a ticking time bomb with a pre-existing condition

Thank you and have a nice day.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Lol

Walter Sobchak: Have a shit day asshole

nunbeater: lol

OSA: Appreciation for Darwin

Muck Ficon: This is what you spend your days doing? SAD

snowtracks: Chinamaniac - Do another weight loss bet?

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I post this thread with deep regret, because I never want to see anyone die from a debilitating disease, but I also appreciate Darwinism. I hope I am wrong but I fear I am correct.

#5: Tyde. His lifelong smoking is a attraction from the virus since it targets among other things the lungs. Plus his boat travels puts him at risk, it just takes one crew member to infect the entire crew

#4: Muck Ficon: His lack of healthcare insurance makes him a prime candidate to not get the essential care he would need. Being poor sucks, but being poor in a pandemic has to be the nut low

#3: Chinamaniac: Great guy, but let's face it, he is 3 bills, and that is not where you want to be in a virus that is attacking the overweight, severe overweight

#2: BCR: Great poster but drug addictions have likely destroyed his immune defenses. Going to be a tough road but you can't be a drug addict in Covid-19

#1: Splitthis: She is great, but she is taking massive risks going to gyms, and given her history of cervical cancer she it a ticking time bomb with a pre-existing condition

Thank you and have a nice day.
    Splitthis is the one I worry about the most.

Load Metric
    bruh how do u make this thread and not have todge top 3

Comments

dwai: gotta agree with this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    bruh how do u make this thread and not have todge top 3
    He is not leaving his house, he is washing his delivered groceries, he is safe.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    is he home schooling? because buckle up if not.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I never had or have cervical cancer lol. At the gym bright and early every day. No chance corona gonna take me down. Massive cardio daily and eat healthy foods, not like you dumb brown eating fucks. I had it months ago when the dogs had it. Mild.

Hate to say it, but you dummies not living right are the ones that need to worry. Corona is to obese, unhealthy eating people that AIDS was to the gays.

Lots gonna drop before any reasonable treatment or vaccine. The treatment is already out there, diet and exercise. Keep hoping for your pill or shot lolz.

It’s not fashionable to live like a Roman in America anymore. Get over it and live right.

Comments

big dick: GODSPEED
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Keith Richards says nicotine inhibits COVID in numerous ways.

He is in Split’s vegan camp though.

Keith Richards’ Tips for Healthy Living
    https://www.vegan.com/keith-richards...ealthy-living/

Funniest thing I ever saw.

Cheese is bad. No mention heroin.

All these vegans have that look, don’t they? Anyone seen split without her makeup?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I never had or have cervical cancer lol. At the gym bright and early every day. No chance corona gonna take me down. Massive cardio daily and eat healthy foods, not like you dumb brown eating fucks. I had it months ago when the dogs had it. Mild.

Hate to say it, but you dummies not living right are the ones that need to worry. Corona is to obese, unhealthy eating people that AIDS was to the gays.

Lots gonna drop before any reasonable treatment or vaccine. The treatment is already out there, diet and exercise. Keep hoping for your pill or shot lolz.

It’s not fashionable to live like a Roman in America anymore. Get over it and live right.

Bonus:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Keith Richards says nicotine inhibits COVID in numerous ways.

He is in Split’s vegan camp though.

Keith Richards’ Tips for Healthy Living
    https://www.vegan.com/keith-richards...ealthy-living/

Funniest thing I ever saw.

Cheese is bad. No mention heroin.

All these vegans have that look, don’t they? Anyone seen split without her makeup?
    I’m not vegan, yet, and pushing 60 really don’t give a fuck about makeup, I don’t wear any, remember au naturale? When I get complimented on my looks, I tell them honey, it’s not about looks, it’s about feels and I FEEL 30.

That’s another problem with this society! Insides are rotten and are covered up by makeup, haircoloring, PLASTIC surgery, botox, on and on to the point you don’t recognize yourself anymore.

I AM REAL FUCKFACES, AND PROUD OF HOW GOD MADE ME!

Ya outta try it sometime.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

I think he was implying hpv

Also I don’t think aids analogy is correct. Gays didn’t die more often because of pre issues with immune system but because of how it was past on. If anything I would say people not wearing masks are akin to the gays.

Thread Information