Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** The Official “Karen” thread ***

Load Metric

*** The Official “Karen” thread ***

In response to Druff’s coverage of “Karen” labeling in this week’s radio show, it seems fitting that the PFA community should set aside a special place to examine in depth examples of the perniciously stereotyping of middle-aged suburban White women with that label that Druff has so penetratingly argued in his editorial in that show.

With that notion in mind, let me submit for your review and comment a vid I just ran across just now in which an undeserving middle-aged suburban White women was insidiously labeled as a “Karen”.

P.S. Don’t be confused by the visual gender blurring of this example. This victim of that labelling really is a woman underneath all of that apparent masculinity.

And feel free to submit vids you come across that show how unfair and spiteful the “Karen”-labeling phenomena has become.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    In response to Druff’s coverage of “Karen” labeling in this week’s radio show, it seems fitting that the PFA community should set aside a special place to examine in depth examples of the perniciously stereotyping of middle-aged suburban White women with that label that Druff has so penetratingly argued in his editorial in that show.

With that notion in mind, let me submit for your review and comment a vid I just ran across just now in which an undeserving middle-aged suburban White women was insidiously labeled as a “Karen”.

P.S. Don’t be confused by the visual gender blurring of this example. This victim of that labelling really is a woman underneath all of that apparent masculinity.

And feel free to submit vids you come across that show how unfair and spiteful the “Karen”-labeling phenomena has become.
    I FEEL THREATENED MUMBLES

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

this guy sux. really sux.

Load Metric
    DON'T FUCK WITH MUMBLES BITCHES

Load Metric
    Apparently now some SF area douche is introducing (and you can't make this shit up) "The Caren Act" making it essentially a hate crime in Comiefornia if you call 911 now for anything deemed potentially racist which lends too much leeway for interpretation in my book. This is just getting out of hand.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Apparently now some SF area douche is introducing (and you can't make this shit up) "The Caren Act" making it essentially a hate crime in Comiefornia if you call 911 now for anything deemed potentially racist which lends too much leeway for interpretation in my book. This is just getting out of hand.
    The bigger issue with that bill is the misuse of the allusion to the “Karen” meme in the crafting of the act’s name. That’s because calling the cops based on a racist motive is what a “BECKY” does, NOT a “Karen”, as explained in this highly informative public service video on the matter.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Another innocent victim of the “Karen” meme campaign being perpetrated by young people against middle-aged suburban White women!!! After reviewing this video, please reach out to your Congress members to demand that they take action NOW (!) to protect such innocent victims of this evil meme!

P.S. Even the “Nazi” police officers there, who are most likely also “lefties”, got involved in brutally suppressing that woman’s God-given right to exercise free speech!!!

Name:  B361CBBF-03F1-4F2D-AC88-CA48E4DC5C41.jpeg
Views: 338
Size:  42.6 KB

UPDATE: Alternate YouTube video is provided here in place of the YouTube-removed embedded original for this case.

Last edited by MumblesBadly; 07-11-2020 at 03:59 PM.

Load Metric
    Dammit, Young people! Stop persecuting middle-aged suburban White women with the awful “Karen” label, like with nice lady in Canada!

Load Metric
    FFS, Roland!!! That nice White woman who called the cops on a brotha who was just sitting in his car in front of his own house is NOT a “Karen”! She’s a “Becky”! If you’re going engage in hateful label-shaming of innocent Whits women, at least get your label-shaming of them straight!

Load Metric
    now San Francisco Karen 'wants to speak to the manager'

This happened in my old hood, it is hard to tell it happened in SF, because if you look at this picture of the street
    there is no shit.
    The SF SHIT CLEANERS must have just come by before they took that or it would be covered, I assure you.

Woman in video of Pacific Heights Black Lives Matter dispute complains to city officials

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/...s-15400609.php
    Name:  SF karen.PNG
Views: 292
Size:  2.14 MB

Comments

MumblesBadly: This is what I’m talking about! This police-calling “Becky” is now being cruelly labeled as a manager-demanding “Karen”!

Cerveza Fria: dupe
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Dammit, TYT Sports! That nice middle-aged suburban White woman whom you have unfairly labeled as a “Karen” was just handing those shoe boxes back to a store clerk who was too clumsy to hold onto them!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What is the point of this thread?

Load Metric
    What is the point of this thread?
    to make fun of mentally ill white women

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "Hey guys look, out of the tens of millions of middle aged white women in the US, here's a few of them acting bitchy and/or racist. See! Systemic racism, y'all!"

Comments

1marley1: Druff STILL doesn’t know what a Karen is...

Load Metric
    "Hey guys look, out of the tens of millions of middle aged white women in the US, here's a few of them acting bitchy and/or racist. See! Systemic racism, y'all!"
    Druff, despite what you have surmised from the activity on a Facebook group recently where some youngens are misusing the “Karen” label, you are being delusional that the “Karen” meme in the broader cultural arena is targeted at middle-aged suburban White women, nor meant to mean that all, or even a substantial portion of them are obnoxious entitled “Karens”.

In all likelihood, it just happens to be the case that such bitchy entitled C-words tend to be in that demographic, and that is probably due to folks with a “Karen” mentality are more likely to be wealthy enough to live in such communities but not wealthy enough to easily afford servants to go about in public for them to fetch new from retail establishments and the like where “Karens” are known to try to lord their superior social status those working there.

As for why I started this thread, I thought it would be fun to have a dedicated thread for stories and videos of notable “Karens”. And for someone who has often criticized people who abusively try to lord their social status over others, not withstanding your mistaken perception of the nature of the “Karen” meme, it is entirely surprising to me that you would not appreciate this content.

P.S. For reference to how the — correction — KAREN meme is generally being used by people, here is the first in a series of vids featuring KAREN stories posted on various social media platforms.

Last edited by MumblesBadly; 07-16-2020 at 05:57 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  iqcul0dfbab51.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  191.6 KB

BTW, if you thought this was a photoshop, you would be wrong...just like I initially thought.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

Load Metric
    https://nypost.com/2020/07/15/bikini...-she-cover-up/

cheaks were all out , karen complained her sons where drooling over her she didn't comply with offered swimsuit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    https://nypost.com/2020/07/15/bikini...-she-cover-up/

cheaks were all out , karen complained her sons where drooling over her she didn't comply with offered swimsuit
    What kind of a world do we live in where a hot woman can't walk around with her ass hanging out?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Probably for the same reason there's a "n****** doing dumb things thread" and 1,000 Bottomplumber "Let's troll Muck Ficon" threads.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information